PDA

View Full Version : Hey

jimnyc
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Giants lose and Steelers are off to the AFC Championship game! And they're home too since Tennessee bit the dust.

You can all bite me!! :gs:

Abbey Marie
01-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Giants lose and Steelers are off to the AFC Championship game! And they're home too since Tennessee bit the dust.

You can all bite me!! :gs:

:mad:

jackass
01-13-2009, 06:50 AM
May the smell of a thousand butts fill your nostrils!!

jimnyc
01-13-2009, 12:31 PM
:mad:

May the smell of a thousand butts fill your nostrils!!

I'm having fun with this all week long! Been ribbing on all the Giants fans and I believe there is a bounty out for me. My brother in law is a HUGE Giants fan, and I've been sending him a text message every other hour or so just saying "Ha Ha". He replied "I hope you die watching the Steelers this weekend". Damn bitter bastard!

I'll be the first to say it though, the Ravens scare me. Outstanding defense and revenge on their minds from 2 losses to the Steelers this year. At least we have HFA but that didn't do shit for 3 out of the 4 home teams this weekend.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2009, 01:40 PM
I had to watch that downer of a game in a room full of Eagles fans. Too bad that phone McNabb picked up wasn't covered in maple syrup and feathers. Now that would have been fun.

Did I tell you I won our 35-person pool? Added to the 4 individual weeks I won, I ended up getting just under $500 for the season. I picked the Jints every week.