PDA

View Full Version : Bombs more precious than children

namvet
01-13-2009, 01:05 PM
YIBNRVgq59Y
did he say eat the jews???? there are NO women or children worth saving. none !!!!

ppwI4p1P150
jews eating dead babies in London. animals. nothing but animals. the sun has set on the British empire

still wanna save em????

Hobbit
01-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I've seen a lot of this stuff as part of the Memri TV project (www.memritv.org). They also have a lot of stuff up on YouTube.

The Mickey Mouse clone is named Farfour. He died when his father gave him papers 'proving' that the land of Israel belonged to the Arabs, so TEH JOOS killed him for it. Assud, the rabbit, in a later episode (it's called 'Pioneers of Tomorrow' or some crap like that) stole some money from his father. Every kid who called in said he should have his hand cut off, because that's what the Koran says to do. There's a cartoon on there, as well, showing a Palestinian family being brutally murdered by what looks like a Disney villain version of an Israeli general. The cartoon's frickin' 20 minutes, but, long story short, the sole survivor of the family, rather than trying to, you know, continue the family line, joins Hamas and suicide bombs an Israeli convoy. I'm not making this crap up, check it out for yourself.

namvet
01-13-2009, 06:03 PM
I can believe anything that comes from there. be good or die. helluva way to live.................