PDA

View Full Version : Video: Coulter appearance on “The View” goes exactly as you’d expect

-Cp
01-13-2009, 03:11 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGbWSfIL1d4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGbWSfIL1d4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

stephanie
01-13-2009, 03:19 PM
you couldn't pay me to watch that clip.

I can't stand the view and the idiots on it..:coffee:

April15
01-13-2009, 05:07 PM
You should give it a listen. Whoopie calls her on the floor.
There is no argument that single parenting is bad for children, but to lay that at the feet of liberals is pretty pathetic. It was the conservative males seeking severance from their spouses that created in part this single motherhood. The other part is a lack of birth control and abortion on demand for those who can least afford to be a parent or even act as one.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 05:23 PM
There is no argument that single parenting is bad for children, but to lay that at the feet of liberals is pretty pathetic. It was the conservative males seeking severance from their spouses that created in part this single motherhood. The other part is a lack of birth control and abortion on demand for those who can least afford to be a parent or even act as one.

I'll pass..
I don't particularly care what Ann Coulter has to say..
I just use her to rub the liberals into frothing hate...

but I most differently can't stand those WOMEN on the view..
they give me a headache, and I want to save what intelligence I have..:laugh2:

red states rule
01-13-2009, 05:25 PM

April, they did not give Ann a chance to answer their questions

That is how libs "debate"

They try to shout down anyone who does not agree with them

April15
01-13-2009, 06:48 PM
I'll pass..
I don't particularly care what Ann Coulter has to say..
I just use her to rub the liberals into frothing hate...

but I most differently can't stand those WOMEN on the view..
they give me a headache, and I want to save what intelligence I have..:laugh2:The women on the view are what I don't know. As for Ann she says the same thing almost always. So I guess if you seen'um once there sure ain't no reason to see'um twice!

red states rule
01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
The women on the view are what I don't know. As for Ann she says the same thing almost always. So I guess if you seen'um once there sure ain't no reason to see'um twice!

Libs always seem to support free speech as long as they agree with what is being said

April15
01-13-2009, 06:52 PM

I am sorry that you feel they did not give her a chance to answer. She was well into a twenty minute diareahal dissertation on promiscuity. I would have shut her up too! But they should have known Ann never has a simple answer to anything.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 07:00 PM
I am sorry that you feel they did not give her a chance to answer. She was well into a twenty minute diareahal dissertation on promiscuity. I would have shut her up too! But they should have known Ann never has a simple answer to anything.

and she should of known she would be shouted down by the old bags on the view..

so who was using who:laugh2:

April15
01-13-2009, 07:19 PM
and she should of known she would be shouted down by the old bags on the view..

so who was using who:laugh2:Good question!

Silver
01-13-2009, 08:00 PM

Whats pathetic is your idiotic claim about "conservative males seeking severance from their spouses ".....pathetic enough to not even warrant a response...

There have been about 48,000,000 abortions in the US in the last 34 years....
So your crap about "the lack of abortion on demand" is nonsense too....

Trigg
01-13-2009, 08:13 PM
The sad thing is she's completely right about unwed motherhood and all the view women want to talk about is race, widowed women, and divorced women. None of which is what Ann was talking about.

The 70% unwed motherhood statistics in the black community is appalling.

I am surprised that the people can actually argue that unwed motherhood is good for the child, especially in poor households.

red states rule
01-13-2009, 08:18 PM
The sad thing is she's completely right about unwed motherhood and all the view women want to talk about is race, widowed women, and divorced women. None of which is what Ann was talking about.

The 70% unwed motherhood statistics in the black community is appalling.

I am surprised that the people can actually argue that unwed motherhood is good for the child, especially in poor households.

Trigg, I learned many years ago that when dealing with liberals you must remember three things: facts are an enemy, truth is a menace, and logic is a threat

Trigg
01-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Trigg, I learned many years ago that when dealing with liberals you must remember three things: facts are an enemy, truth is a menace, and logic is a threat

Which is exactly why I've never watched the View. They yell over anyone they don't agree with.

There is, and never has been, a debate on that show.

red states rule
01-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Which is exactly why I've never watched the View. They yell over anyone they don't agree with.

There is, and never has been, a debate on that show.

and they fawn over the ones they do agree with

The Obama "interview" looked more like a marriage proposal.

Yelling over those they disagree with is a typical debate tactic for those on the left

DragonStryk72
01-13-2009, 08:41 PM

Both sides do it, buddy, so stop throwing it entirely in the hands of the libs.

April15
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Whats pathetic is your idiotic claim about "conservative males seeking severance from their spouses ".....pathetic enough to not even warrant a response...

There have been about 48,000,000 abortions in the US in the last 34 years....
So your crap about "the lack of abortion on demand" is nonsense too....Musta hit a nerve there!?
Not enough abortions to make Ann happy!

namvet
01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
lotta nerve going into that snake pit