PDA

View Full Version : What Will Obama's Excuse Be?

red states rule
01-13-2009, 03:38 PM
God forbid if it happens, but what will Pres Obam's excuse be if the US is attacked again by terrorists?

1) It is all Bush's fault.

2) These just are not the Muslim's I once knew.

Any more suggestions?

darin
01-13-2009, 04:11 PM
"Obviously Bush's (and the Republican) Policy has FAILED! We haven't established a DIALOG with those freedom fighters!" - Sen. Harry Ried.

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I’m not sure exactly what the excuse will be, but I will guarantee you there are two groups that will not be blamed.

1. The Obama administration.

2. Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Silver
01-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Surely you can guess the answer.....Bush will be blamed....

Bush will be blamed for everything that doesn't go right with the country for the next few of years....everything.....

The most used line, by Democrats and the msm, for the foreseeable future will be..............

"Bush and the Republicans left the country (environment, economy, infrastructure, climate, Wall Street, etc, etc, etc....), in much worse shape than we thought..."

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:20 PM
If we are hit again, there will be the usual liberal excuses and spin

The real question will be “why.”

The “why” will be because former Pres Bush is gone, and the terrorists now feel they can get away with it.

namvet
01-13-2009, 04:41 PM
God forbid if it happens, but what will Pres Obam's excuse be if the US is attacked again by terrorists?

1) It is all Bush's fault.

2) These just are not the Muslim's I once knew.

Any more suggestions?

get Bush on the phone now !!!!!!!:lol::lol:

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:44 PM
get Bush on the phone now !!!!!!!:lol::lol:

"George, I need your help. How do I handle these people? I told them I iked them, and then still attacked us? What should I do George?"

namvet
01-13-2009, 04:47 PM
"George, I need your help. How do I handle these people? I told them I iked them, and then still attacked us? What should I do George?"

im safe and sound in texas your in NY can you say kiss ass goodbye !!!!click

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:49 PM
im safe and sound in texas your in NY can you say kiss ass goodbye !!!!click

So far, the Obama defense plan is wanting to send our enemies "Hi, I am the new President, we don't hate you" placecards does not give me a sense of security

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:51 PM
The Obama Security Force wil keep us safe folks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHJpqWPtyoo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHJpqWPtyoo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
01-13-2009, 04:54 PM
The Obama Security Force wil keep us safe folks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHJpqWPtyoo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHJpqWPtyoo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

back to conscription

red states rule
01-13-2009, 04:56 PM
The attack is coming or some event.

The smartest man in the room, Joe Biden (stand up Chuck) said so much.

The sad thing is, he also knows nothing will be done in respose except threats and false promises

namvet
01-13-2009, 04:59 PM
The attack is coming or some event.

The smartest man in the room, Joe Biden (stand up Chuck) said so much.

The sad thing is, he also knows nothing will be done in respose except threats and false promises

im not sure. has Biden ever been to the ME???? I assume so. did he accomplish anything???? he'll tell Osama to stick it. you go !!!!!

red states rule
01-13-2009, 05:05 PM
im not sure. has Biden ever been to the ME???? I assume so. did he accomplish anything???? he'll tell Osama to stick it. you go !!!!!

Pres Bush will have a lasting effect for years to come. Pres Bush has left this country safe from foreign enemies and after 7 years has a long list of dead bad guys.

Obama and Co want to reverse the gains

Gaffer
01-14-2009, 09:45 AM

He's been to syria. Him and assad are good buddies.

red states rule
01-14-2009, 09:54 AM
He's been to syria. Him and assad are good buddies.

and his helcopter was "forced down" in an emergency landing in Afghanistan