PDA

View Full Version : Hamas supporters scream for the destruction of Israel-in London

stephanie
01-13-2009, 04:11 PM
boy oh boy

Video | Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:23:17 am PST

Here’s a chiller of a video, as radical Islamic mouthpiece Azzam Tamimi joins with British MP George Galloway in a profoundly hateful speech to a large crowd that screams its support for Hamas.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3D8F-2Iujk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3D8F-2Iujk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3D8F-2Iujk&eurl=http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/&feature=player_embedded

with help from
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

darin
01-13-2009, 04:12 PM
That gathering is what I'd call a "Target of Opportunity"

:D

MOAB.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Where are all those peace-loving Muslims protesting this speech? I must have missed them.

Noir
01-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Well it's a free country, he can say what he likes, it also looks like he was but told go get off stage but refused, and they couldn't drag him off.

Abbey;
We were given no context of how many he was speaking too, but even if there were a few hundred turned up to see this extremist, it would be nothing compared to the thousands who went to peaceful protests in London, Belfast and Edinbrough. The peaceful Muslims didn't go to see he extremist.

red states rule
01-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Well it's a free country, he can say what he likes, it also looks like he was but told go get off stage but refused, and they couldn't drag him off.

Abbey;
We were given no context of how many he was speaking too, but even if there were a few hundred turned up to see this extremist, it would be nothing compared to the thousands who went to peaceful protests in London, Belfast and Edinbrough. The peaceful Muslims didn't go to see he extremist.

Having a Neville Chamberlain moment Noir?

Noir
01-13-2009, 06:53 PM
No. It's a free country, fool. I don't agree with them, but I don't have too, that's the joy of freedom. But you wouldn't want folk to have freedom of expression no? Having a Hitler moment RSR?

Kathianne
01-13-2009, 07:09 PM

Abbey;

True dat:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195830.php

January 12, 2009

AP Cites Imaginary Anti-Muslim Attacks

This AP story (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jgK1N7eB4bjOOWrHmFG9SnxfFZeAD95LRDEG0) on the firebombing of a Jewish synagogue in France cites a "new wave of anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim attacks" in France. Yet I can find no news items about attacks on Mosques or Muslims in France since Israel started its offensive against Hamas in Gaza? (http://news.google.com/news?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&tab=wn&scoring=n&hl=en&q=muslims+attack+france&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&start=0)

But the reporter states that Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie said there have been

Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie said France has faced a "very clear increase" in anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim attacks since Israel started an offensive against the militant group Hamas in Gaza on Dec. 27.
Note the actual quote of the interior Minister is just the three words. The Anti-Muslim statement seems to be the reporters work.

Does the AP reporter Nathalie Genatz just have an active imagination, or is this just more of the same PC Associated Press bull trying to excuse the raging anti-Jewish violence of Muslims?

Yep, all is equivalent. :rolleyes:

red states rule
01-13-2009, 07:29 PM
No. It's a free country, fool. I don't agree with them, but I don't have too, that's the joy of freedom. But you wouldn't want folk to have freedom of expression no? Having a Hitler moment RSR?

It was liberals desire to avoid confronting evil that led to the deaths of 50 million people Noir

It is happening once again. Except this time, the appeasers all all over the globe

stephanie
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM
me personally, I don't think these types of demonstrations should be allowed to continue..this wasn't peaceful, that guy above was inciting hate..I think turning a blind eye to this is going to become a big problem..

here is another protest in London.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE.
Muslim "Peace" Protesters Chase UK Police Down Street Screaming "Run You F**king Cowards!" (Video)

"Run you f**king cowards!"

The "peace protesters" chased the police down the street screaming "Run you f**king cowards!" and "Allahu Akhbar!"

Infidel Bloggers Alliance discovered the video of this unbelievable scene on the streets of London:
(Obvious warning on language)
some of these demonstrations have already gotten out of hand..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kp-lwSe2llg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kp-lwSe2llg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

from..http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Noir
01-13-2009, 07:37 PM
It was liberals desire to avoid confronting evil that led to the deaths of 50 million people Noir

It is happening once again. Except this time, the appeasers all all over the globe

Yeah babe, let's play the blame game, though I can't memo when Hitler made speechs in London.

Also I would like to know what you think we should have done arressed this guy? Shot him? Or what?

red states rule
01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah babe, let's play the blame game, though I can't memo when Hitler made speechs in London.

Also I would like to know what you think we should have done arressed this guy? Shot him? Or what?

There was a British officer living n Berlin in the 1030's who wanted to shoot Hitler to prevent the war he knew was coming

He had a clear shot at Hitler from his bathroom window when Hitler attended rallies

He said he would do the job, and begged his superiors to allow him to do the job

He was ordered to forget it

When Chamberlain made his deal with Hitler, it sunk the plan of several German Generals who were prepared to take Hitler out and install a new government

As I said, appeasers cost the lives of 50 million people

Today, otrher look away and ignore the threat that is growing. Some people always repeat history when they fail to earn from it

Noir
01-13-2009, 07:45 PM
me personally, I don't think these types of demonstrations should be allowed to continue..this wasn't peaceful, that guy above was inciting hate..I think turning a blind eye to this is going to become a big problem..

here is another protest in London.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE.
Muslim "Peace" Protesters Chase UK Police Down Street Screaming "Run You F**king Cowards!" (Video)

"Run you f**king cowards!"

The "peace protesters" chased the police down the street screaming "Run you f**king cowards!" and "Allahu Akhbar!"

Infidel Bloggers Alliance discovered the video of this unbelievable scene on the streets of London:
(Obvious warning on language)
some of these demonstrations have already gotten out of hand..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kp-lwSe2llg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kp-lwSe2llg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

from..http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

I can not watch the video, but assuming it is as describe then I totally concur, tis a shame such idiots tar the name of so many others.

Noir
01-13-2009, 07:50 PM
There was a British officer living n Berlin in the 1030's who wanted to shoot Hitler to prevent the war he knew was coming

He had a clear shot at Hitler from his bathroom window when Hitler attended rallies

He said he would do the job, and begged his superiors to allow him to do the job

He was ordered to forget it

When Chamberlain made his deal with Hitler, it sunk the plan of several German Generals who were prepared to take Hitler out and install a new government

As I said, appeasers cost the lives of 50 million people

Today, otrher look away and ignore the threat that is growing. Some people always repeat history when they fail to earn from it

Cheers for the history lesson pops, but I fail to see the comparson, we missed outa chance to take out Hitler as you describe...so who do we need to shoot now?

Again I would as what you would have done to that man who was using his basic human rights for freedom of speech.

Kathianne
01-13-2009, 07:57 PM
True dat:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195830.php

Yep, all is equivalent. :rolleyes:

Bump, Noir.

red states rule
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Cheers for the history lesson pops, but I fail to see the comparson, we missed outa chance to take out Hitler as you describe...so who do we need to shoot now?

Again I would as what you would have done to that man who was using his basic human rights for freedom of speech.

The lesson is son, when you appease evil they keep coming back. They see weakness, and will feed on it

Only when evil is confronted can it be defeated

Noir
01-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Bump, Noir.

Indeed, sorry for the semi-ignore, but I didn't really get what your post meant, so I was gonna wait and see if anyone else replied to it to try and deduce from that what it meant. However, now I can look like a fool and ask bluntly; what point is the post trying to make?

Noir
01-13-2009, 08:08 PM
The lesson is son, when you appease evil they keep coming back. They see weakness, and will feed on it

Only when evil is confronted can it be defeated

Please Sir, teach me more.

What should we do with men like that guy in the OP who use their right to freedom of speech?

Yurt
01-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Please Sir, teach me more.

What should we do with men like that guy in the OP who use their right to freedom of speech?

does freedom of speech allow me to tell you htat i am going to kill you?

Kathianne
01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Indeed, sorry for the semi-ignore, but I didn't really get what your post meant, so I was gonna wait and see if anyone else replied to it to try and deduce from that what it meant. However, now I can look like a fool and ask bluntly; what point is the post trying to make?

You spoke of 'context' to Abbey. There's also an implication to my viewpoint, that you are saying all is equal. Sort of the point that was being made by Agence France-Presse, except well, it isn't. That was the point.

Noir
01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
does freedom of speech allow me to tell you htat i am going to kill you?

Well I think it should, but legally no, it doesn't.

Noir
01-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Kathi, looking back at the post I still don't get what's going on, the point is that the minister said there had been an increase in attacks on Jews & Muslims, but the goes onto to state that the minster is only quoted as saying 3 words, and is not quoted as saying anything about Muslims, implying the media made that bit up, however the only 3 words that are quoted are "very clear increase" and there is nothing quoted about Jews or Muslims, so thier agriment swings both ways.

And yes I mentioned context, over the past week there have been many protests all throughout the UK, the vast majority of which have been peaceful, but obviously some are not, and some Muslims are extremists, but you can not let this loud minority overshadow the quiet majority.

Kathianne
01-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Kathi, looking back at the post I still don't get what's going on, the point is that the minister said there had been an increase in attacks on Jews & Muslims, but the goes onto to state that the minster is only quoted as saying 3 words, and is not quoted as saying anything about Muslims, implying the media made that bit up, however the only 3 words that are quoted are "very clear increase" and there is nothing quoted about Jews or Muslims, so thier agriment swings both ways.

And yes I mentioned context, over the past week there have been many protests all throughout the UK, the vast majority of which have been peaceful, but obviously some are not, and some Muslims are extremists, but you can not let this loud minority overshadow the quiet majority.

Ok, I'll assume good faith on your part, no reason not to. So with the protests that have been going on, those with 'some' Muslim extremists, how many protesters of the extreme Israeli viewpoint have you encountered? That WAS the point.

Not that the Jews are without prejudice, just not into 'killing' the children of their enemy. Can the same be said of the Hamas? No.

Noir
01-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Ok, I'll assume good faith on your part, no reason not to. So with the protests that have been going on, those with 'some' Muslim extremists, how many protesters of the extreme Israeli viewpoint have you encountered? That WAS the point.

Not that the Jews are without prejudice, just not into 'killing' the children of their enemy. Can the same be said of the Hamas? No.

Indeed, but these extremists do not represent the Muslim religion, no terrorist or extremist represents a religion, they represent their twisted version to suit their beliefs, and you can make religion fit just about anything you want.

Kathianne
01-14-2009, 06:32 AM
Indeed, but these extremists do not represent the Muslim religion, no terrorist or extremist represents a religion, they represent their twisted version to suit their beliefs, and you can make religion fit just about anything you want.

The minister was quoted with the three words, the REPORTER added the anti-muslims when discussing an attack on a synagogue. IF you google anti-Muslim attack, you get 'nada'. There hasn't been an increase in such. The reporter threw is in, for 'relevancy', they are 'both the same.'

In fact, quite the opposite.

FSUK
01-14-2009, 07:01 AM
[QUOTE=stephanie;339661]boy oh boy

Video | Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:23:17 am PST

Here’s a chiller of a video, as radical Islamic mouthpiece Azzam Tamimi joins with British MP George Galloway in a profoundly hateful speech to a large crowd that screams its support for Hamas.

what was so ''hateful' about his speech? he said its not a war between muslims and jews. its a war between oppressors and the oppressed. He said the flag of 'zionism' will come down, not the israeli flag. I really dont see how it was hateful? i mean i call the dropping of bombs on schools, women, kids etc in gaza- as 'hateful'. tell me one 'hateful' remark he made?

please tell me, i mean what offended you so much?

Noir
01-14-2009, 07:08 AM
The reporter also seems to have added anti-jewish aswell. As they are not part of the 3 words quoted.

I know what you are saying, and agree with you, there are extremist Muslims that are attacking jewish buildings all around europe, but they are the minority. And the man speaking in the OP is a minority voice.

Kathianne
01-14-2009, 08:02 AM
The reporter also seems to have added anti-jewish aswell. As they are not part of the 3 words quoted.

I know what you are saying, and agree with you, there are extremist Muslims that are attacking jewish buildings all around europe, but they are the minority. And the man speaking in the OP is a minority voice.

Perhaps minority, as under 50%, but we've seen the anti-Israel protests and it isn't just 'a few' whacks, there are thousands and thousands.

Gaffer
01-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Noir is right they do have freedom of speech there. And he really should enjoy it while he can. islam does not permit freedom of speech.

As too who to kill first. Lets start with the mullahs of iran. Followed by assad of syria. We can continue with the heads of hama's and hezbo.

I see our resident terrorist mouth piece has thrown his two pence in. Nothing new to add tho.

It's all kinda like sitting back and watching a train wreck. You have no control of it, you know it could have been avoided long ago. And if you say something some fool jumps up to say you don't know what your talking about.

Y'all are gonna get exactly what you deserve.

FSUK
01-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Noir is right they do have freedom of speech there. And he really should enjoy it while he can. islam does not permit freedom of speech.

As too who to kill first. Lets start with the mullahs of iran. Followed by assad of syria. We can continue with the heads of hama's and hezbo.

I see our resident terrorist mouth piece has thrown his two pence in. Nothing new to add tho.

It's all kinda like sitting back and watching a train wreck. You have no control of it, you know it could have been avoided long ago. And if you say something some fool jumps up to say you don't know what your talking about.

Y'all are gonna get exactly what you deserve.

You have this wild notion that muslims want to take over the world.Listen to your self, you chat shit. Stop acting the victim, all you seem to post on this forum- is hate. Terrorists are terrorists, they represent a tiny section of the 1 billion muslims worldwide. you cant paint them all with the same brush.

Stop whining and spurting your whole -world domination bullshit by muslims. its simply false and baseless. the reason you say all this- is because you want to justify the massacrres that your friends israel commits.

stephanie
01-14-2009, 10:11 AM
You have this wild notion that muslims want to take over the world.Listen to your self, you chat shit. Stop acting the victim, all you seem to post on this forum- is hate. Terrorists are terrorists, they represent a tiny section of the 1 billion muslims worldwide. you cant paint them all with the same brush.

Stop whining and spurting your whole -world domination bullshit by muslims. its simply false and baseless. the reason you say all this- is because you want to justify the massacrres that your friends israel commits.

you don't come on here and tell us what to do..
you better hope what you think is true, or you will be praying to Allah five times a day, or you will be walking around without a head, allah willing.

Gaffer
01-14-2009, 10:28 AM

The terrorist talking head is back.

It's not a wild notion when it's a fact that both iran and al queda want to reestablish the caliphates of the moors and ottoman's.

In what way do I act the victim, as you put it? Showing islam for what it is is not acting the victim.

Just how many is a small minority? 10%, 15%? When you have a wide area to paint you do it with a wide brush. And when it's all one color, you use the same brush.

The goal of islam is world domination. It says so in the koran. It's the stated goal of both the Wahhabist's and the shite's. While the wahhabists believe the world has to be dominated by islam for paradise to arrive, the shite's believe an apocalyptic war is necessary for the return of the 12th imam and paradise. Of course you know all this. So which are you?

Gaffer
01-14-2009, 10:35 AM
you don't come on here and tell us what to do..
you better hope what you think is true, or you will be praying to Allah five times a day, or you will be walking around without a head, allah willing.

He already does pray five times a day.

stephanie
01-14-2009, 10:39 AM
it seems for some, it's easier to bury their head in than sand, than have to face the truth of reality..

and that is what is going to get people killed..

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:40 PM
He already does pray five times a day.

i dont actually. u bigot. fucking bigot.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
i dont actually. u fucking wanker. whats up your ass today? a dick?

you kiss your mother with that mouth.
I didn't think you were out of high school, now I know for sure.
go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:50 PM
you kiss your mother with that mouth.
I didn't think you were out of high school, now I know for sure.
go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

he is a racist bigot. your friends in israel gaffer would not approve of your racist views.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 09:03 PM
he is a racist bigot. your friends in israel gaffer would not approve of your racist views.

your calling me a racist or us bigots means nothing.
you people have done wore those word out to where they mean nothing anymore..
now you are a HATER and an idiot, and those words still have meaning..

go to bed, school starts early..

Gaffer
01-16-2009, 02:12 PM

I'm not a racist. Just a bigot where islam is concerned. Interesting how my denouncing islam upsets you. And you really need to study harder in school. Especially history, since you know so little about it. But then, what can we expect from a boy that has only been taught muslim ethics.

Yurt
01-17-2009, 02:00 AM

what do you consider racist?