PDA

View Full Version : Comcast launches all-Obama channel

stephanie
01-13-2009, 05:03 PM
darn, I must of missed that all-Bush channel they had..

Do you need Obama coverage 24 hours a day? In several markets, Comcast cable is launching an all-Obama, On Demand channel. (In D.C., it's channel 963).

Leading up to Inauguration, the channel will offer a number of Obama-related programs, according to a release: "Barack Obama’s most famous speeches to date, from his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in 2004 through his election night victory speech in Grant Park; Barack Obama biography; Michelle Obama’s 2008 Democratic National Convention speech; a tour of the White House; and the history of Air Force One."

Dish Network launched an all-Obama channel during the campaign.

from the site.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/0109/Comcast_launchs_allObama_channel.html

Trigg
01-13-2009, 08:15 PM
He had a cable channel during the debates.

pompus ass

stephanie
01-13-2009, 08:20 PM

pompus ass

who are you talking to, and what is a pompus ass?:coffee:

Yurt
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM

pompus ass

http://stevekroll.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/barack-obama-snob.jpg

Joe Steel
01-14-2009, 08:16 AM
darn, I must of missed that all-Bush channel they had..

Any of these:

Fox
CNN
ABC
CBS
NBC

stephanie
01-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Any of these:

Fox
CNN
ABC
CBS
NBC

all but Fox, the others have their heads so far up the Democrats ass you wonder how any of them can breath.

Immanuel
01-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Give me a break!

As RSR says, the media worships this guy. I wonder how long it will last. You have got to know they will turn against him as well.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised the newspaper industry hasn't begun begging for its bailout.

Immie

stephanie
01-14-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm just waiting for all the posters on every street corner, and statues in all the parks.
that way I can be reminded of who my "dear leader" is everyday..

Immanuel
01-14-2009, 09:04 AM
I'm just waiting for all the posters on every street corner, and statues in all the parks.
that way I can be reminded of who my "dear leader" is everyday..

I wonder if it will be a misdemeanor or a felony not to have a statue of him on your mantle. :laugh2:

Immie