PDA

View Full Version : This Is Our Enemy, This Is How They Fight

Kathianne
01-13-2009, 05:47 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI1q3etFX2k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI1q3etFX2k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FSUK
01-15-2009, 09:36 AM
such bullshit propaganda. i cant believe he said hamas has 'disregard for human life and propertly'- thats why hamas uses f16's to drop bombs in homes,mosques , UN Schools, Un headquarters. This guy really memorized his talking points, - because him and his crew fucking made it up.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 10:02 AM
such bullshit propaganda. i cant believe he said hamas has 'disregard for human life and property'- that's why hamas uses f16's to drop bombs in homes,mosques , UN Schools, Un headquarters. This guy really memorized his talking points, - because him and his crew fucking made it up.

HAMAS does have disregard for human life, look how their people were living..
instead of feeding their people, they bought weapons to use on Israel.
do you ever think rationally, or are you just programmed to spew the same old same old..

FSUK
01-15-2009, 10:37 AM
HAMAS does have disregard for human life, look how their people were living..
instead of feeding their people, they bought weapons to use on Israel.
do you ever think rationally, or are you just programmed to spew the same old same old..

how can you say that. how could hamas feed its people? fucking israel had blockaded gaza. they had control over the air, borders,electricity, gas etc..so dont fucking talk shit to me about how gazans were living. Tony blair has even said that for a truce, there must be free and open borders at gaza.

I cant believe that you are so naive to post such a stupid video, stephanie, stop masking the facts by posting your bullshit posts/videos about human shields. you are trying to justify the murder of 1000 people, the worlds most advanced weapons,army,intel agency cant target and kill hamas fighters?. so they go and kill whole familes in their sleep. fucking animals. IDF- should be called israeli dick force. they are not an army, they are a terror organization.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 10:44 AM
how can you say that. how could humans feed its people? fucking israel had blockaded gaza. they had control over the air, borders,electricity, gas etc..so don't fucking talk shit to me about how gazans were living. Tony blair has even said that for a truce, there must be free and open borders at gaza.

I cant believe that you are so naive to post such a stupid video, stephanie, stop masking the facts by posting your bullshit posts/videos about human shields. you are trying to justify the murder of 1000 people, the worlds most advanced weapons,army,intel agency cant target and kill hamas fighters?. so they go and kill whole familes in their sleep. fucking animals. IDF- should be called israeli dick force. they are not an army, they are a terror organization.

Hamas is their friggin government, they should of found a way though other means, but no, because if they did they couldn't blame it on Israel..

and I didn't post the video, idiot

FSUK
01-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Hamas is their friggin government, they should of found a way though other means, but no, because if they did they couldn't blame it on Israel..

and I didn't post the video, idiot

stephanie- please tell me how they could have ''found a way''- please im curious, tell me ?

stephanie
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
stephanie- please tell me how they could have ''found a way''- please im curious, tell me ?

let them figure it out.
Iran and Syria doesn't seem to have a problem getting weapons into them, but if they supplied food and other things the people need, then they couldn't use their poor people for war fodder against Isreal.
you are a what Islam likes to call, a tool, and you are a good one..

FSUK
01-15-2009, 10:58 AM
let them figure it out.
Iran and Syria doesn't seem to have a problem getting weapons into them, but if they supplied food and other things the people need, then they couldn't use their poor people for war fodder against Isreal.
you are a what Islam likes to call, a tool, and you are a good one..

a tool? how hurtful. stephanie, your a supporter of war crimes, the killing of children, killing of innocent familes. well done. keep blaming hamas,syria,iran- i mean war criminals always need to blame someone in order to justify their murders.

red states rule
01-15-2009, 11:00 AM
a tool? how hurtful. stephanie, your a supporter of war crimes, the killing of children, killing of innocent familes. .

Where did Stephanie say she supports Hamas?

stephanie
01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
a tool? how hurtful. stephanie, your a supporter of war crimes, the killing of children, killing of innocent familes. well done. keep blaming hamas,syria,iran- i mean war criminals always need to blame someone in order to justify their murders.

I don't hear you screaming when Islam stone women to death, hang homosexuals, and marry off 10 year old girls..
your only care for their so called human rights, is to rage against Israel..

until the people in the middle east get sick of their radicals always wanting to keep them in poverty and their women in submission, I can't feel very sorry for them...I wish them the best, that's all I can do.

Mr. P
01-15-2009, 11:55 AM
such bullshit propaganda. i cant believe he said hamas has 'disregard for human life and propertly'- thats why hamas uses f16's to drop bombs in homes,mosques , UN Schools, Un headquarters. This guy really memorized his talking points, - because him and his crew fucking made it up.

You are a perfect poster child for the Pro-abortion crowd.
What an IDIOT!