PDA

View Full Version : Israelis attack U.N. hq in Gaza

gabosaurus
01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
No doubt the U.N. was harboring alleged terrorist factions. :rolleyes:

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israel shelled the United Nations headquarters in the Gaza Strip today, engulfing the compound and a warehouse in fire and destroying thousands of pounds of food and humanitarian supplies intended for Palestinian refugees.

U.N. workers and Palestinian firefighters, some wearing bulletproof jackets, struggled to douse the flames and pull bags of food aid from the debris after the Israeli attack, which was another blow to efforts to ease the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip. Dense smoke billowed from the compound.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, who is in the region to end the devastating offensive against Gaza’s Hamas rulers, demanded a "full explanation" and said the Israeli defense minister told him there had been a "grave mistake."

stephanie
01-15-2009, 11:30 AM
the Un should of picked up and moved, like they did in Iraq.

FSUK
01-15-2009, 07:09 PM
The UN was bombed because israel are above the law, they can do what they want, to whoever they want. They are a sad, immoral, illegal, and terror state that kills and murders for pleasure. I had respect for israel once, but they persist in murdering innocent on a mass scale. They, are war criminals in the government and military. This is not anti-semitism by me, im sure most jews are peace loving people- however, their government is full of zionist dick heads- that need to be held account for their sick and immoral actions.

Kathianne
01-15-2009, 07:15 PM
The UN was bombed because israel are above the law, they can do what they want, to whoever they want. They are a sad, immoral, illegal, and terror state that kills and murders for pleasure. I had respect for israel once, but they persist in murdering innocent on a mass scale. They, are war criminals in the government and military. This is not anti-semitism by me, im sure most jews are peace loving people- however, their government is full of zionist dick heads- that need to be held account for their sick and immoral actions.

On the other hand, seems the Palis and their apologists are all dick heads, from top down. Sounds sort of perverted, but then again, they are.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 07:20 PM
The UN was bombed because israel are above the law, they can do what they want, to whoever they want. They are a sad, immoral, illegal, and terror state that kills and murders for pleasure. I had respect for israel once, but they persist in murdering innocent on a mass scale. They, are war criminals in the government and military. This is not anti-semitism by me, i'm sure most jews are peace loving people- however, their government is full of zionist dick heads- that need to be held account for their sick and immoral actions.

as we've seen time and time again, the UN allow terrorist to use their schools, hospitals, etc., and if there was food in it, it was probably to feed the Hamas fighters.. the Un is a worthless organization that should be abolished.
Israel has a right to defend themselves. I guess if people were lopping bombs at your family, you would just say, oh well? good grief man, get a clue.

Nukeman
01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
IF the UN was concerned for the "Palestinian" people the would have placed troops around the perimeter of their building and insured the safety of the people in them from the members of Hamas that have NO regard for anyones life, but NO they allow Hamas to erect mortar and missile sights on their property so people like you can scream look what those horrible Israelis did not that they were being fired upon from said property.

I will reiterate this for you, THE UN SHOULD HAVE TROOPS PROTECTING THEIR PROPERTY FROM HAMAS SO ISRAEL WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO BOMB IT... Or do you think otherwise?????

Little-Acorn
01-15-2009, 07:34 PM
When gabby posts anything with a quote that seems to condemn only one side, it's advisable to check the story yourself, just in case she left anything out. Especially when she carefully does not provide a link to her story, which could be a clue about whether she wants you to read any more than she provided.

In this case, we find the following, from the same article that little gabby only gave us part of:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Hamas militants opened fire from the U.N. compound. "It is absolutely true that we were attacked from that place, but the consequences are very sad and we apologize for it," he said.

little gabby apparently intends us to think that the Israelis simply like to fire on defenseless women and children, and carefully edits her "facts" to conform to her vision of what she wants us to believe. Not for the first time.

Not to worry, though. If she follows her normal pattern, she'll simply announce that Prime Minister Olmert lied. She won't give us any evidence to back up her accusation, of course. But she will be absolutely convinced that the Hamas version that she tries to promote, is the gospel truth.

Hmmmm... has anyone ever seen gabby and moonie in the same room at the same time?

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:17 PM
IF the UN was concerned for the "Palestinian" people the would have placed troops around the perimeter of their building and insured the safety of the people in them from the members of Hamas that have NO regard for anyones life, but NO they allow Hamas to erect mortar and missile sights on their property so people like you can scream look what those horrible Israelis did not that they were being fired upon from said property.

I will reiterate this for you, THE UN SHOULD HAVE TROOPS PROTECTING THEIR PROPERTY FROM HAMAS SO ISRAEL WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO BOMB IT... Or do you think otherwise?????

Has there been any independent fucking account of what happened? NO- coz the zionist animals arent letting any media in. so, israel can bomb and kill whoever they want. So all you supporters of israel- keep saying oh human shields, or hamas were firing from there etc..give me a fucking break. israel bombed the UN as they didnt want any UN staff or capacity to observe what crimes israel is commiting in gaza.

Little-Acorn
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Well, looks like I was wrong. little gabby didn't say Olmert is lying. fsuk said he's lying.

Where oh where did I go wrong.....

stephanie
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Has there been any independent fucking account of what happened? NO- coz the zionist animals arent letting any media in. so, israel can bomb and kill whoever they want. So all you supporters of israel- keep saying oh human shields, or hamas were firing from there etc..give me a fucking break. israel bombed the UN as they didnt want any UN staff or capacity to observe what crimes israel is commiting in gaza.

but you know all this how, crystal ball?
you will never see things any other way, so live in your hatred for Israel..

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
but you know all this how, crystal ball?
you will never see things any other way, so live in your hatred for Israel..

fuck sake, just because i do not admire israels unjust immoral war- it doest mean i hate israel or im a jew hater or im some fucking bigot. But all you guys seem to get fucking ur get pants in a knot when israel is criticised- israel is not some special case. israel is not the king of the world.

Why do you all fucking cry when israel actions are criticised?. everyone is so senstive about israel. Jews,muslims and christians etc etc shoud receive the same respect. but anyone that says something about israel is suddenly a israel hater. israel is a terror state. simple as.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 08:42 PM
fuck sake, just because i do not admire israels unjust immoral war- it doest mean i hate israel or im a jew hater or im some fucking bigot. But all you guys seem to get fucking ur get pants in a knot when israel is criticised- israel is not some special case. israel is not the king of the world.

Why do you all fucking cry when israel actions are criticised?. everyone is so senstive about israel. Jews,muslims and christians etc etc shoud receive the same respect. but anyone that says something about israel is suddenly a israel hater. israel is a terror state. simple as.

do we need to call a wambulance?
Everything you write is against Isreal, so I'm sorry if I didn't get the feeling you were in love with them..

go stew in your hate, you'll be just like Hamas..

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
do we need to call a wambulance?
Everything you write is against Isreal, so I'm sorry if I didn't get the feeling you were in love with them..

go stew in your hate, you'll be just like Hamas..

thats the problem, this forum is a mouthpiece of the israeli's- its like israel is God, nobody say a word here about israel. its like a crime to say something bad about their war crimes. you guys are a bunch of genocide lovers. this is the last post i will make in this forum- as your all a bunch of bigots, and most of you live in the US- so you guys dont get actual news on TV. You guys watch right wing israeli loving news reports. you dont have a fucking clue about what is going on. thats why 98% of you here- repeat the same bullshit as each other. so farewell, and i hope the freedom fighters prevent a holocaust upon the palestinian people.

stephanie
01-15-2009, 08:55 PM
thats the problem, this forum is a mouthpiece of the israeli's- its like israel is God, nobody say a word here about israel. its like a crime to say something bad about their war crimes. you guys are a bunch of genocide lovers. this is the last post i will make in this forum- as your all a bunch of bigots, and most of you live in the US- so you guys dont get actual news on TV. You guys watch right wing israeli loving news reports. you dont have a fucking clue about what is going on. thats why 98% of you here- repeat the same bullshit as each other. so farewell, and i hope the freedom fighters prevent a holocaust upon the palestinian people.

Wrong, most of us here are independent thinkers and come to our own conclusions on things. unlike you who repeats everything that your BBc says.
you might try that independent thinking thing, you might be surprised.

5stringJeff
01-17-2009, 09:24 AM
The UN has been harboring terrorists since 1948.

FSUK
01-17-2009, 09:32 AM
yeah israel

5stringJeff
01-17-2009, 10:20 AM
yeah israel

Are you serious? The UN is about the most anti-Israel organization on the planet. Go research how many anti-Israel resolutions there are, and how many anti-Muslim resolutions there are.