PDA

View Full Version : Official Presidential Photo Released

darin
01-15-2009, 02:20 PM
....note attached. I received the full-size photo in my mail a bit ago. Just for kicks, I tried to view the exif data - it works!

The photog uses a Canon AND a MacIntosh.

:)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1499&stc=1&d=1232047236

hjmick
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I considered buying the 5D, but settled on the 40D instead.

Sitarro
01-16-2009, 04:40 AM
That is pretty cool to be able to retrieve that info...... good one.

I still can't figure out why so many think this guy is even mildly attractive. I added guidelines to the face in Illustrator and it looks like he may have had a stroke, look at the right side of his face, his eye is lower, jowl is lower, chin is not centered...... it looks like the whole right side droops. Even the ear is not as wide as the other.

I notice he decided to start wearing the flag pen, I guess if you have a D next to your name it's considered patriotic now. Awful suit, shirt and tie(lopsided knot, he needs to hire somebody to dress him).... he has the look of a community organizer and absolutely no Presidential qualities.

It looks like the camera took a technically great shot but it certainly doesn't make a tingle run up my leg........ very wooden, no personality was captured...... the operator didn't take a very flattering shot. This is the official shot?????? Somebody call Annie Lebowitz.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Below is an example of Lebowitz work.:cool: Now that says something about her subject and I definitely have the tingle running up my leg.:laugh2: