PDA

View Full Version : should i leave? - Cage

FSUK
01-15-2009, 08:56 PM
hey bigots! Who wants me to leave this forum. please read full answer options- as by mistake they are like bit odd. read them. then you will know which is yes/no.

Abbey Marie
01-15-2009, 08:58 PM
hey bigots! Who wants me to leave this forum.

I was going to answer "No", but then I noticed you are addressing bigots. :dunno:

Immanuel
01-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I was going to answer "No", but then I noticed you are addressing bigots. :dunno:

Wait a minute: his question and answers are screwy. The question is "should I leave" but if you answer "Yes" it means he should stay and if you answer "No" it is telling him to leave.

Seems like he wants to trick everyone in to saying he should stick around. :D

Immie

Abbey Marie
01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Wait a minute: his question and answers are screwy. The question is "should I leave" but if you answer "Yes" it means he should stay and if you answer "No" it is telling him to leave.

Seems like he wants to trick everyone in to saying he should stick around. :D

Immie

Tricky. :coffee:

FSUK
01-15-2009, 09:03 PM
no. i just realised my answer options are bit odd! i just realized. anyway read the full sentences..not just YES/NO. as then u will know which is yes and NO.

Immanuel
01-15-2009, 09:06 PM
no. i just realised my answer options are bit odd! i just realized. anyway read the full sentences..not just YES/NO. as then u will know which is yes and NO.

I can't answer yes or no. I don't really follow this particular forum that much anyway. Even if I did, I would say that you should not leave. Your views are as important as those of anyone else. If I didn't like the way you expressed your view, I simply would not read your posts. I would never say you should leave just because I didn't like your views or the way you expressed them.

Immie

stephanie
01-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Hummm, do I care??????:rolleyes:

PostmodernProphet
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
was he here?

crin63
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
What a waste of time and space.

Mr. P
01-15-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't give a shit what you do. It is fun to have another IDIOT to laugh at though.

Yurt
01-15-2009, 11:14 PM
who cares what people say...i say stay though

Noir
01-16-2009, 04:01 AM
I don't care, it's your time, spend it as you please, and if this site dos not please you, then don't.

Kathianne
01-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Can't answer the poll, as Abbey pointed out you are addressing the bigots. Stay if you like, a different pov is always good.

darin
01-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Where is the option to vote for "Who give a shit"?

dan
01-16-2009, 11:11 AM
Who cares?

stephanie
01-16-2009, 11:19 AM
it must take a special kind of idiot to ask people if they should stay or leave, as he is addressing them as bigots.

jackass
01-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Who are you???

Gaffer
01-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Seems he once again makes a fool of himself.

hjmick
01-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Who are you?

red states rule
01-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Can a mod please add a third option to the poll?

"Who gives a shit?"

Perhaps more people can then cast their vote

PostmodernProphet
01-17-2009, 08:15 AM
maybe it would help us if you answered this question...."Why are you here?"........if we knew your goals maybe we could understand why you suck at it so badly......

dan
01-17-2009, 10:42 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgWQ1erBnMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgWQ1erBnMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Roomy
01-17-2009, 10:47 AM
I hope you aren't English?

Mr. P
01-17-2009, 10:53 AM

Well looky what the cat drug in!

Wuz up Roomy!?

Roomy
01-17-2009, 10:58 AM
Well looky what the cat drug in!

Wuz up Roomy!?

Hello there Mr P.Once again I lost and forgot half of my computer stuff when my laptop blew up and had to ask a favour of a friend to get Jim to sort it out for me once again:laugh2:
My laptop has died 3 times in a year, the shop have just given me another years warranty but I have lost faith in their repairs.I am wondering how many times they are going to allow it to break down before scrapping it and giving me a new one.It's driving me nuts.

Mr. P
01-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello there Mr P.Once again I lost and forgot half of my computer stuff when my laptop blew up and had to ask a favour of a friend to get Jim to sort it out for me once again:laugh2:
My laptop has died 3 times in a year, the shop have just given me another years warranty but I have lost faith in their repairs.I am wondering how many times they are going to allow it to break down before scrapping it and giving me a new one.It's driving me nuts.

Give this lil program a try..it's free and small.

http://www.hdtune.com/

Roomy
01-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Give this lil program a try..it's free and small.

http://www.hdtune.com/

Thanks, I have downloaded it and now have it running, seems to be for the hard drive but the problems I have been having are to do with display/graphics.They replace the Motherboard every time but it breaks down again within 3 months.

crin63
01-17-2009, 11:47 AM

Hey Roomy! I don't know where you're at but in California if it goes in for repairs 3 times they have to replace it or give your money back in form of store credit. You may have some statutes like that. In California its Bereau of electronics and appliance repairs.

Roomy
01-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey Roomy! I don't know where you're at but in California if it goes in for repairs 3 times they have to replace it or give your money back in form of store credit. You may have some statutes like that. In California its Bereau of electronics and appliance repairs.

We have statutary rights here in the UK.They think they are playing clever but I believe that my laptop is proving to be "not fit for purpose" and the next time it breaks down they are getting it back for good.

Gaffer
01-17-2009, 01:15 PM

He claims to be. I think he's he's a paki living there.

stephanie
01-17-2009, 01:17 PM
He claims to be. I think he's he's a paki living there.

I think you're right..he called the terrorist thugs, freedom fighters.

Kathianne
01-17-2009, 01:25 PM

It's always nice to have friends! Especially when they 'owe' you! :beer::thumb:

emmett
01-17-2009, 08:16 PM
hey bigots! Who wants me to leave this forum. please read full answer options- as by mistake they are like bit odd. read them. then you will know which is yes/no.

Please go..... no stay! No Go, no stay! Go, stay, go stay! Ah shit, I'm torn........... do what you think is right! If we are forced to be denied your insight, we will get by, I don't know how, but we'll manage!

Who are you anyway?

trobinett
01-24-2009, 02:49 PM

Yes, please poke yourself in the eye..............:poke:

My Winter Storm
01-25-2009, 12:38 AM

I don't have a clue who you are but I wanna find out why you got so much neg rep.:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
01-25-2009, 07:21 AM
I don't have a clue who you are but I wanna find out why you got so much neg rep.:laugh2:

it was because he put on a cheerleader's uniform and went to sit on the Terrorists side of the field.....you can imagine how that was accepted around here.....