PDA

View Full Version : Media channeling too much Barack Obama

stephanie
01-16-2009, 01:08 PM
:thumb:I've already stopped watching any of the so called news channels because I just can't stomach it anymore..

It was the all-Obama Comcast channel that drove me over the edge.

Finally, I thought, this was the last straw. I would cancel Comcast and switch my cable service to Verizon. But before I could make my move, somebody called and told me that Verizon was robo-calling its customers and telling them to watch their Obama-mania special.

So I turned on the radio and heard an ad for some Obama commemorative coins. I clicked that off and went to the mailbox and saw Newsweek. Guess who was on the cover? I flipped on the Internet and went to Drudge, and he had a headline about Time magazine running its 13th cover in a year on you-know-who.

And the mainstream media wonder why they’re going out of business.

All I can say is, thank God for the NFL playoffs. That’s the only TV I’ll be watching this weekend. This is one of those historical moments - like the death of Princess Di, or anything involving the Kennedy family - where the only way to avoid the overkill is to go to total radio silence. It is for moments like this that the Turner Classic Movie channel exists.

read it all here..
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inauguration/view.bg?articleid=1145655