PDA

View Full Version : Zionists declare ceasefire

FSUK
01-17-2009, 05:26 PM
The zionist war criminals have said there will be a unilateral ceasfire in the next 2 hours. They have killed 1000+ people and wounded 4000+. And they achieved nothing by this illegal campaign, hamas still firing rockets.

The conclusion is that the zionists have no interest in peace, they kill kill and kill.
So, what next?

stephanie
01-17-2009, 05:32 PM
now you celebrate..

FSUK
01-17-2009, 05:36 PM
yeah im celebrating the fact that your lover israel killed 1000 people. thats such a great reason to celebrate. ridiculous stephanie. You must be disappointment, israel failed miserably in its latest war crime.

Abbey Marie
01-17-2009, 05:40 PM
The zionist war criminals have said there will be a [Israel declares] unilateral ceasfire in the next 2 hours. They have killed 1000+ people and wounded 4000+. And they achieved nothing by this illegal campaign, hamas still firing rockets.
The conclusion is that the zionists have no interest in peace, they kill kill and kill.
So, what next?

The bolded parts say it all.

FSUK
01-17-2009, 05:43 PM
The bolded parts say it all.

whats your point? as i said the ceasfire will take effect in 2 hours time.Israel is doing this, as they can see the world condemnation of their war crimes.

stephanie
01-17-2009, 05:44 PM
yeah im celebrating the fact that your lover israel killed 1000 people. thats such a great reason to celebrate. ridiculous stephanie. You must be disappointment, israel failed miserably in its latest war crime.

you dear child are a one track poster, who hasn't had an orginial thought yet..

now, go have a beer, if you are old enough:laugh2:

FSUK
01-17-2009, 05:48 PM
you dear child are a one track poster, who hasn't had an orginial thought yet..

now, go have a beer, if you are old enough:laugh2:

aaah stephanie my dear- you clearly know im right in this case. Its obvious by your personal attacks. Your posts have no substance, you simply repeat bubbles from the right wing media.

Mr. P
01-17-2009, 05:50 PM
whats your point? as i said the ceasfire will take effect in 2 hours time.Israel is doing this, as they can see the world condemnation of their war crimes.

I'm more inclined to think they're being humanitarian an giving the REAL terrorist a chance to stop the rocket attacks. If they don't Israel will continue the march...I HOPE!

stephanie
01-17-2009, 05:52 PM
aaah stephanie my dear- you clearly know im right in this case. Its obvious by your personal attacks. Your posts have no substance, you simply repeat bubbles from the right wing media.

it's not personal..take it any way you like..:beer:

FSUK
01-17-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm more inclined to think they're being humanitarian an giving the REAL terrorist a chance to stop the rocket attacks. If they don't Israel will continue the march...I HOPE!

Yes. i hope israel continues with the march also.

Mr. P
01-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Yes. i hope israel continues with the march also.

Right over HAMAS! Sweet...

jimnyc
01-17-2009, 06:15 PM

Good, the more dead terrorists the better. Israel 1000 - Hamas 13 - I think we know who really won.

Actually, I am the one who wins. I get to sit back in my warm recliner watching the little fucking ragheads get what they deserve!:coffee:

namvet
01-17-2009, 08:30 PM
The zionist war criminals have said there will be a unilateral ceasfire in the next 2 hours. They have killed 1000+ people and wounded 4000+. And they achieved nothing by this illegal campaign, hamas still firing rockets.

So, what next?

So, what next?

they kill kill and kill some more. I was hoping for a much bigger body count

Gaffer
01-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Israel created 1000 good muslims. Now they can sit back and wait for the scum to crawl out of their holes and create more. Hopefully thousands.

FSUK
01-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Israel created 1000 good muslims. Now they can sit back and wait for the scum to crawl out of their holes and create more. Hopefully thousands.

yeah im sure you cant wait, you fuck head.

FSUK
01-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Good, the more dead terrorists the better. Israel 1000 - Hamas 13 - I think we know who really won.

Actually, I am the one who wins. I get to sit back in my warm recliner watching the little fucking ragheads get what they deserve!:coffee:

that was an absolutely uncalled for post. Have you no respect for the loss of innocent life? from the 1000 dead- most were innocent kids,babies and women. Not ALL were hamas fighters. You guys are just fucking crazy, and just biggoted fucks. Fucking dicks.

In a war - there are innocent people also involved. you fucking dick.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 08:48 AM
that was an absolutely uncalled for post. Have you no respect for the loss of innocent life? from the 1000 dead- most were innocent kids,babies and women. Not ALL were hamas fighters. You guys are just fucking crazy, and just biggoted fucks. Fucking dicks.

and it's funny how you only take one side.

so I guess others have that same right.

FSUK
01-19-2009, 08:52 AM
no kidding, and it's funny how you only take one side.

so I guess others have that same right.

yeah because you guys ALWAYS seem to be on one side- very anti muslim and anti palestinian. You dont have morals, you dont give a shit about innocent life, and simply have you sex organs inserted inside israel..and find it hard to remove them.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 08:59 AM
yeah because you guys ALWAYS seem to be on one side- very anti muslim and anti palestinian. You dont have morals, you dont give a shit about innocent life, and simply have you sex organs inserted inside israel..and find it hard to remove them.

It's our right to be anit whatever, just as you are ANTI-ISREAL.
you don't care about innocent life, you only care about trying to sound like you do..

Gaffer
01-19-2009, 09:08 AM

Someone find that picture of the outraged muslim who's at all the protested. It's kinda how I picture our terrorist friend here. He gets so worked up so easily.

There are two sides in this conflict as you say, my side, the good guys. And your side, the bad guys. Your side is losing, again.

You keep working at it pakboy.Even in a war of words you lose.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 09:13 AM
FUSK.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/islamic_rage_boy-vi.jpg

namvet
01-19-2009, 09:14 AM
yeah im sure you cant wait, you fuck head.

me, don't forget me. im a fuck head to.:dance:

FSUK
01-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Someone find that picture of the outraged muslim who's at all the protested. It's kinda how I picture our terrorist friend here. He gets so worked up so easily.

There are two sides in this conflict as you say, my side, the good guys. And your side, the bad guys. Your side is losing, again.

You keep working at it pakboy.Even in a war of words you lose.

how dare you call me a terrorist. fuck you and fuck this forum. your a bunch of fucking bigots, with no idea of the realities. Israel deserves to exist in security and peace- but it does not have the right to butcher thousands of people. fuck you and fuck this forum.

namvet
01-19-2009, 09:28 AM
how dare you call me a terrorist. fuck you and fuck this forum. your a bunch of fucking bigots, with no idea of the realities. Israel deserves to exist in security and peace- but it does not have the right to butcher thousands of people. fuck you and fuck this forum.

im saying it to. you are a terrorists. can i show the door???? don't let it hit you in the ass ON YOUR WAY OUT !!!!!

stephanie
01-19-2009, 09:29 AM

Israel deserves to live in peace, instead they get to run to bomb shelters every day, because those peaceful Hamas, the government of the Palestinians, can't keep their terrorist buddies from firing missiles into their cities, day after day..

and you do show your age with all the fucks..don't go away mad...:laugh2:

Kathianne
01-19-2009, 09:29 AM

Hamas doesn't miss a piece of the carcass of the innocents. First they are used for 'protection', then 'fodder,' then propaganda. None goes to waste.

FSUK
01-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Israel deserves to live in peace, instead they get to run to bomb shelters every day, because those peaceful Hamas, the government of the Palestinians, can't keep their terrorist buddies from firing missiles into their cities, day after day..

ask youself why hamas fires rockets? fucking ask yourself why? has israel behaved with morality, kindness and fairness towards palestinians for the past 40 years? they have occupied land.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 09:37 AM
ask yourself why hamas fires rockets? fucking ask yourself why? has israel behaved with morality, kindness and fairness towards palestinians for the past 40 years? they have occupied land.

Until the Palestinian people care more for their children and peace, instead of land..

they will have to live with the consequences that they allow their GOVERMENT to bring upon them..

namvet
01-19-2009, 09:40 AM

ah don't go away mad. just go away. :laugh2:

Nukeman
01-19-2009, 09:42 AM
ask youself why hamas fires rockets? fucking ask yourself why? has israel behaved with morality, kindness and fairness towards palestinians for the past 40 years? they have occupied land.

Hey numbnuts... You do realize that EVERY time Israel has gone into "Palistinian' teritory they have left again after the terrorist have settled down. Once again they are getting ready to leave since hamas has had such a ass whipping for once again PICKING A FUCKING FIGHT by launching morters and missles into Israel for the past 3 years.

A year of fledging progress in resolving the Israel-Palestine dispute was suddenly reversed by a flare-up of hostilities between Israel and the Hezbollah -controlled southern portion of Lebanon. The kidnapping and murder of Israeli soldiers escalated into all out warfare which at this writing has been halted by an internationally-negotiated ceasefire.

This conflict has less to do with the present Palestinian situation in Gaza and the West Bank but is rather illustrative of the problems Israel faces with its northern neighbors many of whom have Palestinian origins. Following its expulsion from Jordan in 1982, much of the PLO moved to southern Lebanon where they established de facto control of the region. Their presence in that region contributed to a civil war which plagued Lebanon for over a decade during which time Israeli forces invaded Lebanon on multiple occasions in response to PLO attacks. In 1985, Israel withdrew its forces from much of Lebanon but maintained a security strip in the south. This occupation lasted until 2000. Since then Hezbollah, the successor to the PLO in the region, put considerable effort into fortifying the former security zone and establishing new firing positions. Hezbollah has been supported in these efforts by Syria and Iran. There have been several skirmishes leading to the current full-out conflict.

In December 2005, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke and has been in a coma since. The Israeli leadership picture is unclear in his absence nor is it clear whether the development will improve the relationship with the Palestinian authority. In the meantime, elections were held in Palestine in January 2006 and the militant organization Hamas scored a resounding victory. Observers credited the defeat of the moderate Fateh party of Mahmud Abbas to poorly run campaign strategies and to voter dismay over the long history of corruption within Palestinian Authority leadership. Like Arab extremist organizations elsewhere, Hamas advocates a governmental system based on Islamic religious principles. The degree to which the Hamas victory will impede progress toward a peaceful resolution of the Israel/Palestine dispute is unclear. A long term Islamic Palestinian government would not seem to bode well for future cooperative endeavors between the Palestinian Authority and Israel. Such cooperation will be necessary for economic progress in the region.

In September 2005, Israel completed a unilateral withdrawal from the Gaza strip ending its 38 year occupation of the region. The Israeli settlements were dismantled. The withdrawal and Palestinian assumption of power has gone relatively smoothly.

How much do YOU want the Israelis to give before you concede that most of the problems can be laid at the feet of organizations like Hamas who REFUSE to live in peace......

http://www.newsbatch.com/is-intifadastats.html

The Palestinian groups involved in the conflict are the PLO, Hamas, and Hezbollah. How do these groups differ?

The Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) remains the popular name for the Palestinian Authority which is under the leadership of Yasser Arafat. The PA is an autonomous government that was established by a series of early 1990s Israeli-Palestinian peace pacts to rule over most Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza and probably become the basis for a full-blown Palestinian state later in the peace process. The PA lacks many powers associated with a state such as complete control of its territory but is responsible for providing such varied government services as education, criminal justice, health care, and trash collection for some 3 million Palestinians. It rules virtually all of poverty-stricken Gaza and has shared or total control of about 40 percent of the West Bank; the rest of the West Bank, including more than 100 Israeli settlements, is under Israeli control. The regime is dominated by Arafat; opposition groups called for a boycott of the PA's 1996 elections, which were swept by Arafat allies. The PA has been criticized by human rights groups for authoritarian practices.

Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) (Click map to review terrorist activity) is a radical Islamic organization which became active in the early stages of the Intifada (the mainstream Palestinian resistance movement begun in 1987), operating primarily in the Gaza Strip but also in the West Bank. The Hamas has played a major role in violent fundamentalist subversion and radical terrorist operations against both Israelis and Arabs. Hamas is committed to a "holy war" for the liberation of Palestine and the establishment of an Islamic Palestine "from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River". By its participation in street violence and murder, it boosted its appeal in the eyes of the Palestinians, further enhancing its growth potential and enabling it to play a central role in the Intifada. As a result of its subversive and terrorist activity, Hamas was outlawed in September 1989. After the Gulf War, Hamas has become the leading perpetrator of terrorist activity throughout the territories as well as inside Israel.
Hamas and the PA sometimes cooperate, sometimes compete, and sometimes clash. Hamas has cut deals with the PA, but it accuses Arafat's regime of being corrupt and of selling out to Israel and America by participating in the peace process. U.S. officials have told Arafat that Hamas is as much of a threat to him as it is to Israel. The Israeli government believes that the level of cooperation between the PA and Hamas has increased during the past year and there is some evidence to support this claim. Yet the timing of terrorist activities initiated by Hamas continue to frustrate peace efforts which the PA at least ostensibly supports.

Hezbollah is a Lebanese group of Shiite militants that has evolved into a major force in Lebanon's society and politics. It opposes the West, seeks to create a Muslim fundamentalist state modeled on Iran, and is a bitter foe of Israel. The group's name means "party of God". According to the State Department, the group receives substantial amounts of financial, training, weapons, explosives, political, diplomatic, and organizational aid from Iran and Syria. Hezbollah is also an important player in Lebanon's politics, a key vehicle of Lebanese Shiite empowerment, and a major provider of social services to thousands of Lebanese Shiites. The group has been responsible for a series of kidnappings of Westerners, including several Americans, in the 1980s; the suicide truck bombings that killed more than 200 U.S. Marines at their barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, in 1983; the 1985 hijacking of TWA flight 847, which featured the famous footage of the plane's pilot leaning out of the cockpit with a gun to his head; and two major 1990s attacks on Jewish targets in Argentina-the 1992 bombing of the Israeli embassy (killing 29) and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center (killing 95).

namvet
01-19-2009, 09:45 AM

fuck you and fuck this forum

well we're waitin'

jimnyc
01-19-2009, 09:55 AM

I have ZERO respect for the little brown people who croaked because of the terrorists. I sit back and watch TV at night with glee, looking at all the destroyed buildings and destruction - all because of 8 years of rockets going into Israel from Hamas.

Yes, I am a Muslim bigot. I hope all of you fuckers die and get buried with pork sandwiches shoved down your throats.

5stringJeff
01-19-2009, 10:14 AM

Well, since they won that land in a series of wars, it's theirs to keep. Not to mention, Israel had conquered the entire Sinai Peninsula, which it gave back to Egypt in exchange for a peace treaty. So to say that the Gaza Strip is 'really' Palestinian land that Israel is somehow 'occupying' is false; it's Israeli land, which they conquered in war, which they (unwisely) gave back to the Palestinians.

In my mind, the West Bank should become the new Palestinian state. Israel should reabsorb Gaza completely, and allow its citizens to a) remain as new citizens of Israel, or b) ship them to the West Bank to become Palestinians.

Gaffer
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
FUSK.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/islamic_rage_boy-vi.jpg

That's him. Thanks Steph, gotta spread the rep again.

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:31 AM
is that just before he ate a bullet????

jimnyc
01-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Looks like they found a lot of the little turd looking characters under the rubble raising the total count in Hamas land to near 1300. May the aggressors (hamas) be met in hell and swim in pork juice.

jimnyc
01-19-2009, 02:32 PM
fuck you and fuck this forum.

No, FUCK YOU. I hope an errant Hamas missile lands in your lap. Isn't free speech grand? Had a Muslim woman said that, or even typed it online, she would likely be beheaded.

FSUK
01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
No, FUCK YOU. I hope an errant Hamas missile lands in your lap. Isn't free speech grand? Had a Muslim woman said that, or even typed it online, she would likely be beheaded.

You guys please continue to believe the bullshit propaganda that comes from your bigotted news networks. Its the reason that Europe fucking hate americans, and their lack of intellectual knowledge or grasp of international affairs. In america its all about soundbites . well. fuck all you bigots here.

I dont support hamas, i dont hate israel- i simply hate illegal occupation and unjust violence upon innocent people. but you guys wouldnt understand, because your all pussy wankers.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 03:35 PM
You guys please continue to believe the bullshit propaganda that comes from your bigoted news networks. Its the reason that Europe fucking hate americans, and their lack of intellectual knowledge or grasp of international affairs. In america its all about soundbites . well. fuck all you bigots here.

I dont support hamas, i dont hate israel- i simply hate illegal occupation and unjust violence upon innocent people. but you guys wouldnt understand, because your all pussy wankers.

Aww darn, Europe hates us..
they sure don't hate us when we can shed our blood for them, do they..
You are a BBC parrot..try to think outside the box..
and I'd look in a mirror to see who is a pussy wanker ...the women over here has more balls than some of you men over in Europe..now have a nice day, sonny

5stringJeff
01-19-2009, 03:35 PM
You guys please continue to believe the bullshit propaganda that comes from your bigotted news networks. Its the reason that Europe fucking hate americans, and their lack of intellectual knowledge or grasp of international affairs. In america its all about soundbites . well. fuck all you bigots here.

Israel won the land in a war, therefore it's their land. Just like England conquered Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, and thus absorbed those lands into what is now the UK. If you support Israel ending the "occupation" of Gaza and/or Palestine, do you also support giving Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales their independence?

Mr. P
01-19-2009, 03:39 PM

Enlighten us with some of your propaganda free credible news sources please.

Have I told you today that you're an IDIOT!

Kathianne
01-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Enlighten us with some of your propaganda free credible news sources please.

Have I told you today that you're an IDIOT!

I tried to rep, couldn't. You are so correct!

jimnyc
01-19-2009, 04:51 PM

I just got back from driving my best friend in the area to Briarcliff Manor. Yes, he's a Muslim. Born and raised in Saudi Arabia, then Jordan and now the US. His roommate, also my friend, is a Muslim who was born in Iran, then moved to Morroco, and now the US. They share many stories with me and tell me the same about the supposed "propaganda" you speak of, only they've seen it with their own eyes. I asked him if it would be cool of me to hit on the local chicks if he ever brought me to SA or Jordan and he told me I couldn't, and that the women would never "hit" back anyway as they would pay a severe price for doing so. Muslim women are treated worse than any women in the world and in some places have no rights whatsoever, except the right to be beaten. Answer me this, suppose you live in Saudi Arabia or Turkey - and you're a woman, and you accuse one of the local men of rape but you have no direct proof and no witnesses, what happens to that woman? *Hint, I know the answer already but wouldn't mind hearing your lies.

Now go choke on some bacon strips, the same I feed my dogs for snacks, and you ARE a dog.

Good day!

namvet
01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
lets sumarize here. SUKASS just called us all pussy wankers. is that in the dictionary??? Moon called us what??? the new Klansman i think??? and steel says we should shoot all Republicans. are we really this bad????

oh BTY there is a def for wanker. seems it comes from Britian:

While "to wank" means "to masturbate", the term "wanker" is seldom if ever used in British slang to denote "one who wanks". It is quite wrong to infer from somebody's being a wanker that they in fact wank (and vice versa), but of course, fair to assume they do in any case. Herein lies the genius of the insult: if you call someone a wanker, it's probably true, but only literally.

I suppose it all originates from our repressed Victorian sexualities, from back when everybody thought they were the only ones to suffer the secret shame of being an actual wanker.

Most children these days learn the word "wanker" long before they learn its literal meaning.
You're such a wanker.
Oh gosh! How did you know?

He lost both of his hands in a childhood kiting accident.
What a wanker!

so we're also pussy masturbators. uh huh. my my we are a seedy bunch :laugh2::laugh2:

FSUK
01-20-2009, 05:36 AM
I just got back from driving my best friend in the area to Briarcliff Manor. Yes, he's a Muslim. Born and raised in Saudi Arabia, then Jordan and now the US. His roommate, also my friend, is a Muslim who was born in Iran, then moved to Morroco, and now the US. They share many stories with me and tell me the same about the supposed "propaganda" you speak of, only they've seen it with their own eyes. I asked him if it would be cool of me to hit on the local chicks if he ever brought me to SA or Jordan and he told me I couldn't, and that the women would never "hit" back anyway as they would pay a severe price for doing so. Muslim women are treated worse than any women in the world and in some places have no rights whatsoever, except the right to be beaten. Answer me this, suppose you live in Saudi Arabia or Turkey - and you're a woman, and you accuse one of the local men of rape but you have no direct proof and no witnesses, what happens to that woman? *Hint, I know the answer already but wouldn't mind hearing your lies.

Now go choke on some bacon strips, the same I feed my dogs for snacks, and you ARE a dog.

Good day!

fuck head. You guys know that your fucked foreign policies are full of fucking bullshit. So, you keep coming back to baseless accusations about women and islam. Women are celebrated in the Quran, they are given a high status. However, in saudi they practice, wahabi islam- which means free mixing is not allowed and they are ultra conservative. I dont agree with their treatment of women. But, that doesnt mean israel can commit war crimes. Your a fucking dick, a fucking bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself. Just listen to yourself, and you call yourself an adult. What a great friend you are to those muslims mates of yours. Do they know you a ignoran piece of shit? go and get a life, you fucker.

FSUK
01-20-2009, 05:40 AM

Good day!

what i find funny, is that after hearing your offensive remarks towards muslims, if i said an offensive remark towards jews- you guys would fucking cry like babies and think oh MY GOD. FUCK YOU. its ignorant,racist and bastards like you all here on this forum- with such bigotted views- that cause so much tension in the world. Its people like you that trigger wars and resentment.

Nukeman
01-20-2009, 06:46 AM
what i find funny, is that after hearing your offensive remarks towards muslims, if i said an offensive remark towards jews- you guys would fucking cry like babies and think oh MY GOD. FUCK YOU. its ignorant,racist and bastards like you all here on this forum- with such bigotted views- that cause so much tension in the world. Its people like you that trigger wars and resentment.Actually it is people like YOU who make excuses for groups like Hamas who allow them "free riegn" to do whatever whenever they want. You feel it is alright for them to lob rockets and morters into CIVILIAN areas and this is justified how??? Yet when Israel returns fire they are somhow in the wrong.... IDIOT.....

jimnyc
01-20-2009, 07:59 AM
what i find funny, is that after hearing your offensive remarks towards muslims, if i said an offensive remark towards jews- you guys would fucking cry like babies and think oh MY GOD. FUCK YOU. its ignorant,racist and bastards like you all here on this forum- with such bigotted views- that cause so much tension in the world. Its people like you that trigger wars and resentment.

I notice you didn't answer my question, why is that? Also, is there anything in the Quran about being able to beat your wife if she gets out of line (maybe not those exact words, but I don't generally memorize from the book of shit).

I hope you slip and fall today and a dead pigs leg gets stuck up your ass.

crin63
01-20-2009, 10:40 AM
fuck head. You guys know that your fucked foreign policies are full of fucking bullshit. So, you keep coming back to baseless accusations about women and islam. Women are celebrated in the Quran, they are given a high status. However, in saudi they practice, wahabi islam- which means free mixing is not allowed and they are ultra conservative. I dont agree with their treatment of women. But, that doesnt mean israel can commit war crimes. Your a fucking dick, a fucking bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself. Just listen to yourself, and you call yourself an adult. What a great friend you are to those muslims mates of yours. Do they know you a ignoran piece of shit? go and get a life, you fucker.

And this is such a grown up reply to a post. What a child.

Why don't you answer Jeff's question, in an adult way.

Israel won the land in a war, therefore it's their land. Just like England conquered Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, and thus absorbed those lands into what is now the UK. If you support Israel ending the "occupation" of Gaza and/or Palestine, do you also support giving Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales their independence?