PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi starts round up

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
the Marixsts start their round ups. the head of the SS, Pelosi wants Bush staffer(s) rounded up for prosecution.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked the Justice Department on Thursday to open a grand jury investigation into whether President Bush's chief of staff and former counsel should be prosecuted for contempt of Congress.

source (source)

since this is America's last day what is its new name ?????

stephanie
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
this is only the beginning..I hope all thsoe people who voted for HOPE AND CHANGE, are happy..

Pray for our great country, we are going to need it.:salute:

gabosaurus
01-19-2009, 11:32 AM
If we are going to prosecute criminals, we need to start with Bush and Cheney.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 11:39 AM

got anyone in mind from your party?

Kathianne
01-19-2009, 11:47 AM
I can't think of anything better than Pelosi & Co. trying to bring charges against the administration. I think they should have many hearings and subpoena Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, etc.

They should at the same time, raise taxes on the 'rich.' Certainly will be the 'hoping Obama fails scenario come to life. You push for that Gabs! :beer:

stephanie
01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Liberals are some of the most vengeful people around..all that talk about peace, and how much more they care for others, is just that, SHALLOW WORDS.

They still want revenge for their hounddog of a President getting impeached for that blowjob...:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
01-19-2009, 12:11 PM
I can't think of anything better than Pelosi & Co. trying to bring charges
They are the Hamas of the U.S. Government. They'll never be satisfied until every Republican in govt is driven into the sea.

Joe Steel
01-19-2009, 12:20 PM
this is only the beginning..I hope all thsoe people who voted for HOPE AND CHANGE, are happy..

Pray for our great country, we are going to need it.:salute:

This is the change I wanted. I hope it gets Bush and Cheney, too.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM

of course it is, we've already heard you would like to round up ALL REPUBLICANs, and have them executed..

that must give you some wet dream at night?

namvet
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM

thank you communist whore

namvet
01-19-2009, 12:29 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/HLHimmler.jpg

what do think Himmler ??? execute em all????

Kathianne
01-19-2009, 12:30 PM
They are the Hamas of the U.S. Government. They'll never be satisfied until every Republican in govt is driven into the sea.

I think it ideal that they spend the time and money doing this. Other than the Gabby's who are few and far between, the people will react unfavorably. Seems Ms. Pelosi really hasn't a clue what is going on in the country.

Joe Steel
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
of course it is, we've already heard you would like to round up ALL REPUBLICANs, and have them executed..

that must give you some wet dream at night?

I do often think of a Republican-free world.

stephanie
01-19-2009, 12:36 PM

keep dreaming dear..
as we would like the liberals to shut up and sit down and let the grown-ups run the country, we could never be that lucky

namvet
01-19-2009, 12:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/HLHimmler.jpg

namvet
01-19-2009, 12:40 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051673-0059%2C_Adolf_Hitler_und_Eva_Braun_auf_dem_Berghof .jpg

joe steele and gabosaurus together at last !!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
01-19-2009, 06:42 PM
wow....are the dems really going to squander this moment by trying to put pubs in jail.....the moderates that decided this election won't like this......kiss the senate and house majority goodbye....in X

Kathianne
01-19-2009, 06:54 PM
wow....are the dems really going to squander this moment by trying to put pubs in jail.....the moderates that decided this election won't like this......kiss the senate and house majority goodbye....in X

My point exactly. Somehow I think Congress can spend time and money more profitably and they know that. To do the other, well they will pay a price.

April15
01-19-2009, 07:26 PM
It's about time some of the republican scum got a taste of vengence! I say waterboard from the top down. Cheney then Bush then Gonzo then rummy, ETC. These were some very dangerous and depraved people!

Silver
01-19-2009, 07:31 PM

Fear not me lad...there is help for you...and Gabby too.....

chlorpromazine, serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, Zoloft
Prozac, Duloxetine, etc.....

Have your doc. write you up a prescription and you'll be fine in no time....

manu1959
01-19-2009, 07:35 PM
It's about time some of the republican scum got a taste of vengence! I say waterboard from the top down. Cheney then Bush then Gonzo then rummy, ETC. These were some very dangerous and depraved people!

so you want to waterboard your leaders for waterboarding terrorists.....

April15
01-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Fear not me lad...there is help for you...and Gabby too.....

chlorpromazine, serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, Zoloft
Prozac, Duloxetine, etc.....

Have your doc. write you up a prescription and you'll be fine in no time....Why not zanex or sodium pentathol?

April15
01-19-2009, 07:42 PM
so you want to waterboard your leaders for waterboarding terrorists.....Actually I would like them to suffer more! Coerced information is very seldom useful. I would like to see Bush placed on a new growth of Bambo and held there. Or placed on pungy sticks. Or stuck on a post 45 feet away from a hand grenade and let bleed to death just to see how long he takes to die! The howls of pain would be not neer enough for the damage he has done to the nations reputation, fiscal abilities or furthering of mankind!

namvet
01-19-2009, 07:48 PM
just what the communists did in the gulags right????

April15
01-19-2009, 07:55 PM
just what the communists did in the gulags right????I would prefer the death camp marches of Adolf but the sterilization without anesthetic might get some pain. Then again electric shock given to them by others might be fun to hear.
Did I mention this administration has killed the patriotism I used to have for America? That is OK as tuesday my patriotism will be refreshed and cleansed all in one!

namvet
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
I always said, for years, liberals are the true american Terrorists. confirmed.

namvet
01-19-2009, 08:02 PM
I would prefer the death camp marches of Adolf but the sterilization without anesthetic might get some pain. Then again electric shock given to them by others might be fun to hear.
Did I mention this administration has killed the patriotism I used to have for America? That is OK as tuesday my patriotism will be refreshed and cleansed all in one!

did I mention the dems/liberal retards killed mine ??? my flag was taken down today. it will never fly again.

namvet
01-19-2009, 08:08 PM
http://media2.wane.com//photo/2008/11/06/FLAG_WITH_SIGNS_20081106220027_640_480.JPG

starting tomorrow

Silver
01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Actually I would like them to suffer more! Coerced information is very seldom useful. I would like to see Bush placed on a new growth of Bambo and held there. Or placed on pungy sticks. Or stuck on a post 45 feet away from a hand grenade and let bleed to death just to see how long he takes to die! The howls of pain would be not neer enough for the damage he has done to the nations reputation, fiscal abilities or furthering of mankind!

Its no wonder you get a visit from homeland security once in awhile....

Those meds I mentioned would do you no harm .....then again I don't imagine they would do you any good either...

namvet
01-19-2009, 08:17 PM
im asking/posting tonight to all I know that all flags should be taken down or flown upside down. fwd immediately !!!!!!

manu1959
01-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Actually I would like them to suffer more! Coerced information is very seldom useful. I would like to see Bush placed on a new growth of Bambo and held there. Or placed on pungy sticks. Or stuck on a post 45 feet away from a hand grenade and let bleed to death just to see how long he takes to die! The howls of pain would be not neer enough for the damage he has done to the nations reputation, fiscal abilities or furthering of mankind!

i assume you want this because he:

went to war without un approval

lied to congress

took foreign prisoners and put them in jail and tortured them

5stringJeff
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
im asking/posting tonight to all I know that all flags should be taken down or flown upside down. fwd immediately !!!!!!

In its place, may I recommend a flag that stood for limited government and state's rights all along:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/1shelly79/RebelFlag.jpg

April15
01-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Its no wonder you get a visit from homeland security once in awhile....

Those meds I mentioned would do you no harm .....then again I don't imagine they would do you any good either...I suffer from high IQ bordering on insanity. Or so all the psychiatric and personality tests say.

April15
01-19-2009, 09:45 PM
i assume you want this because he:

went to war without un approval

lied to congress

took foreign prisoners and put them in jail and tortured themNone of those. He just pissed me off.

April15
01-19-2009, 09:48 PM
In its place, may I recommend a flag that stood for limited government and state's rights all along:

The flag of the south stood for much more than limited government or states rights. To anyone with an ounce of conscience it is repulsive as the nazi flag.

manu1959
01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
None of those. He just pissed me off.

nice......

namvet
01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
I suffer from high IQ bordering on insanity. Or so all the psychiatric and personality tests say.

I would prefer the death camp marches of Adolf but the sterilization without anesthetic might get some pain. Then again electric shock given to them by others might be fun to hear.
Did I mention this administration has killed the patriotism I used to have for America? That is OK as Tuesday my patriotism will be refreshed and cleansed all in one!

placed on pungy sticks??? where did you find this??? just a slight imbalance huh ???

April15
01-19-2009, 09:59 PM
placed on pungy sticks??? where did you find this??? just a slight imbalance huh ???In my brothers vietnam memorabilia book. The one with dead vietcong beheaded and the soldiers holding them with big ass smiles.

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:03 PM

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/1shelly79/RebelFlag.jpg

run it up. ill salute it. anything but that dirty fuckin' american flag

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:05 PM
In my brothers vietnam memorabilia book. The one with dead vietcong beheaded and the soldiers holding them with big ass smiles.

my my were we that violent??? tell me did they spit on him when he came home, call him a baby killer????

April15
01-19-2009, 10:15 PM
my my were we that violent??? tell me did they spit on him when he came home, call him a baby killer????Not in 66.

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Not in 66.

he's lucky the rest of us did. but then we didn't fight for this country anyway

namvet
01-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Not in 66.

yes they did. he just didn't hear it

PostmodernProphet
01-20-2009, 12:01 AM
man, she's gonna be one busy lady....85% of America is in contempt of Congress.....

Immanuel
01-20-2009, 07:57 AM
run it up. ill salute it. anything but that dirty fuckin' american flag

I don't neg rep and have never considered negging you, but this one came very, very close.

You are an American soldier who fought for our country and our freedoms. I honestly can't believe you would say something like that despite where our country has fallen.

There must me something I missed in your post(s) that explains this or maybe, I'm missing a joke?

Immie

PS The way I am reading Namvet's post is that he is speaking about the dirty "Stars and Stripes". Maybe, I'm mis-understanding what he is speaking of?

namvet
01-20-2009, 08:56 AM
I don't neg rep and have never considered negging you, but this one came very, very close.

You are an American soldier who fought for our country and our freedoms. I honestly can't believe you would say something like that despite where our country has fallen.

There must me something I missed in your post(s) that explains this or maybe, I'm missing a joke?

Immie

PS The way I am reading Namvet's post is that he is speaking about the dirty "Stars and Stripes". Maybe, I'm mis-understanding what he is speaking of?

go ahead. give the rep. its your country. not mine.

Immanuel
01-20-2009, 10:24 AM
go ahead. give the rep. its your country. not mine.

Nah, not interested in giving the neg rep. Just raising the question.

What do you mean it is not your country?

Are you really going to let the libs beat you that easily? They win a battle and you throw in the towel? I can't believe that.

Immie