PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Pledge - Celebridade no MySpace Canal Oficial de Perfis de Celebridades

stephanie
01-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh boy, the hollyweird hasbeens make their pledge to the little Marxist..I'm not bringing it over here, so if you want to see it here's the link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGUnR0wiCw I watched it, and I wish I hadn't...some of the comments were pretty good..:laugh2:

Yurt
01-19-2009, 11:29 PM
so i guess they could not have pledged that under bush huh....

stephanie
01-19-2009, 11:39 PM
I was just reading this site..this guy is not impressed.

I Pledge to Ridicule Celebrities Who Refuse to Recognize We Are At War With People Who Want to Kill Them, Too
by Andrew Breitbart
Many of the celebrities that were central to demonizing and making life impossible for President Bush for eight loathsome years NOW want to help with the heavy lifting of bringing America back together under President Barack Obama.

Witness Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher’s cavalcade of shiny, happy situational patriots appearing in a derivative public servitude announcement: A “Presidential Pledge” to President Barack Obama.

Forgive and forget? Right.

President Bush was not holding back Moore from “free[ing] one million people from slavery in the next five years.” Nor was he holding back the Obama-biquitous Will.I.Am from “chang[ing] how [he] live[s].” Ditto: Aaron Ekhart (”To be a better person,”) Marisa Tomei (”To integrate into my heart what I already know in my head which is that we are all in this together,”) Kutcher (”To the abolition to 21st century slavery,”) Anthony Kiedis (”To be of service to Barack Obama,”) P. Diddy (” pledge to turn the lights off, cause I used to leave the lights on but we want to conserve energy so I’ma turn the lights off, you turn the lights off,) and all-in-unison (”Because together we can, together we are, and together we will be the change that we seek.”)

Missing are pledges not to kiss the ring of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and other pledged enemies of America. Nor are there pledges not to make movies that glorify these tyrants. Nor are there pledges to take seriously that we are at war, will continue to be at war under President Obama and that our precious and under-appreciated military is fighting an avowed and evil enemy — so that, among other things, Hollywood can continue to make decadent crap that actually motivates our enemy to fight us harder!

read the rest and comments..
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/breitbart/2009/01/19/where-were-you-celebrities-after-911/