PDA

View Full Version : Would you like some cheese with your whine?

gabosaurus
01-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Get over it.
Obama is in. It's a new day for the American people. Not just the rich and privileged. But ALL the people.
Bush is out. Good riddance to bad rubbish. America's favorite war criminal has officially been tossed into the garbage heap of tainted history.
You can whine, bitch and moan all you want. Won't change anything. :D

http://i42.tinypic.com/f0n4aw.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wgdhcm.jpg

stephanie
01-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Would you like to GROW UP and act like a mature adult..?

We'll wait..

I hope I live to see it..

gabosaurus
01-20-2009, 01:49 PM

Never happened to you. Or else you wouldn't be here 24/7. What a sad "life" you must lead.

stephanie
01-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Never happened to you. Or else you wouldn't be here 24/7. What a sad "life" you must lead.

you crack me up little girl..you think we care about your childish displays..

Us mature people just laugh and shake our heads..

Trigg
01-20-2009, 01:55 PM
So 8 years of listening to dems piss and moan and we should get over it on day one.

Gee, if we were like the dems we'd still be crying to the media about how the machines were rigged and the election stolen.

stephanie
01-20-2009, 02:24 PM
It's the same way they acted when their party won in Congress, so it is totally expected..

The children of our country have taken the reins again..

lets hope they keep blowjobs out this time..

manu1959
01-20-2009, 02:45 PM
classy folks.......these obama supporters.....

gabosaurus
01-20-2009, 04:10 PM

I find it intriguing that the person who posted this statement has regularly been using childish and immature cartoons as her avatar.

manu1959
01-20-2009, 04:16 PM
I find it intriguing that the person who posted this statement has regularly been using childish and immature cartoons as her avatar.

you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.....

stephanie
01-20-2009, 04:18 PM

what, you don't like the avatar of your master flying on a unicorn? isn't that what you all believe he can do?

I'm not going around posting threads taunting people about who won or lost..we leave that up to you and GW..

now, go have some cheese with that whiiinnnneeee

gabosaurus
01-20-2009, 04:21 PM
I am disappointed. That response is way below your usual standards.
And it took you eight minutes to respond. You are slacking off!

stephanie
01-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I am disappointed. That response is way below your usual standards.
And it took you eight minutes to respond. You are slacking off!

you do have this weird obsession about me being on the internet..

do you need to see a psyciratrist for that..?

01-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Get over it.
Obama is in. It's a new day for the American people. Not just the rich and privileged. But ALL the people.
Bush is out. Good riddance to bad rubbish. America's favorite war criminal has officially been tossed into the garbage heap of tainted history.

You seem to be the only one complaining about anything.

emmett
01-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Get over it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/f0n4aw.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wgdhcm.jpg

Congradulations Gabby! Please don't rub it in too much on the rest of us that your guy is in there. I know you are such a dignified sort and all.

Oh wait just a minute, if Barack Obama does not bring the troops home tomorrow, does that make him a co-conspirator with President Bush? Explain why not! He is the president, Commander In Cheif and has the power to immediately end the occupation with the wave of a hand, why is this not being done then?

PostmodernProphet
01-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Would you like some cheese with your whine?

limbourger and Boone's Farm.....the best liberals have to offer.....

stephanie
01-20-2009, 05:13 PM
limbourger and Boone's Farm.....the best liberals have to offer.....

I thought the wine would be md 2020.
we use to call it mad dog 2020..

limbourger cheese for sure..:laugh2:

gabosaurus
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't need the troops brought home immediately. Obama's order that all troops be removed within 15 months is good enough for me.
At least Obama is moving to correct a wrong. It is unfortunate that so many had to die because of the vindictiveness of the former president. But those deaths are his legacy.

manu1959
01-20-2009, 05:44 PM
I don't need the troops brought home immediately. Obama's order that all troops be removed within 15 months is good enough for me.
At least Obama is moving to correct a wrong. It is unfortunate that so many had to die because of the vindictiveness of the former president. But those deaths are his legacy.

hate to tell you but bush issued that order months ago.....i seem to recall the un passing 18 resolutions to impliment severe consequences and i recall congress voting twice to send and keep troops there.....

stephanie
01-20-2009, 05:54 PM

President Bush already had a time table for the troops withdrawal with the elected leader of Iraq...

if you think you're going to give that to Obama, you are full of it..

And it was easy for Obama to claim he was against the war, because he took the easy way out, like he always did..

And I don't think the Iraqi people who are free today, who held up those purple fingers, give a shit what you think about President Bush and his legacy.