PDA

View Full Version : The problem with intellectually insecure whites by Kevin MacDonald

WendyGirl33
01-20-2009, 11:44 PM
The problem with intellectually insecure whites

Kevin MacDonald

January 19, 2009

America will soon have a white minority. This is a much desired state of affairs for the hostile elites who hold political power and shape public opinion. But it certainly creates some management issues — at least in the long run. After all, it’s difficult to come up with an historical example of a nation with a solid ethnic majority (90% white in 1950) that has voluntarily decided to cede political and cultural power. Such transformations are typically accomplished by military invasions, great battles, and untold suffering.

And it’s not as if everyone is doing it. Only Western nations view their own demographic and cultural eclipse as a moral imperative. Indeed, as I have noted previously, it is striking that racial nationalism has triumphed in Israel at the same time that the Jewish intellectual and political movements and the organized Jewish community have been the most active and effective force for a non-white America. Indeed, a poll in 2008 found that Avigdor Lieberman was the second most popular politician in Israel. Lieberman has advocated expulsion of Arabs from Israel and has declared himself a follower of Vladimir Jabotinsky, the leading pioneer of racial Zionism. The most popular politician in the poll was Benjamin Netanyahu — another admirer of Jabotinsky. Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni are also Jabotinskyists.

The racial Zionists are now carrying out yet another orgy of mass murder after a starvation-inducing blockade and the usual triggering assault designed to provoke Palestinian retaliation — which then becomes the cover for claims that Israel is merely defending itself against terrorism. This monstrosity was approved by overwhelming majorities of both Houses of Congress. The craven Bush administration did its part by abstaining from a UN resolution designed by the US Secretary of State as a result of a personal appeal by the Israeli Prime Minister. This is yet another accomplishment of the Israel Lobby, but one they would rather not have discussed in public. People might get the impression that the Lobby really does dictate US foreign policy in the Mideast. Obviously, such thoughts are only entertained by anti-Semites.

But I digress.

In managing the eclipse of white America, one strategy of the mainstream media is to simply ignore the issue. Christopher Donovan (“For the media, the less whites think about their coming minority status, the better”) has noted that the media, and in particular, the New York Times, are quite uninterested in doing stories that discuss what white people think about this state of affairs.

It’s not surprising that the New York Times — the Jewish-owned flagship of anti-white, pro-multicultural media — ignores the issue. The issue is also missing from so-called conservative media even though one would think that conservatives would find the eclipse of white America to be an important issue. Certainly, their audiences would find it interesting.

[...]

http://theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Hsu.html

GW in Ohio
01-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Is Whitey gonna have to sit in the back of the bus now?

Are white people going to be excluded from all the good universities and country clubs?

Are white people going to by lynched if they are judged to be too "uppity"?

No?

Then what are you yammering about?

DannyR
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
America will soon have a white minority. This is a much desired state of affairs for the hostile elites who hold political power and shape public opinion.

Author lost me with his second sentence. While the "elites" might not care if white majority is smaller, they certainly aren't begging for it.

And key word is majority, as in over 50% of the entire population. Whites are in no danger of losing their plurality status anytime soon. It will be a long long long long long time before any specific minority group comes close to holding the power of whites in America.

Nukeman
01-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Is Whitey gonna have to sit in the back of the bus now?

Are white people going to be excluded from all the good universities and country clubs?

Are white people going to by lynched if they are judged to be too "uppity"?

No?

Then what are you yammering about?
No just murdered disproportionatly by Black on White crime. No just considered racist by darn neer every black in the US. Ohh also told they have the "white privlege" thing gong on so we "expect" more and are "given" more (utter bull shit). Your attempt at making it appear that there is no problem with whites being a minority fails.....

GW in Ohio
01-21-2009, 09:59 AM
No just murdered disproportionatly by Black on White crime. No just considered racist by darn neer every black in the US. Ohh also told they have the "white privlege" thing gong on so we "expect" more and are "given" more (utter bull shit). Your attempt at making it appear that there is no problem with whites being a minority fails.....

You're real hung up on the race thing, aren't you?

Do you have a sheet and a hood in your closet that you're just dyin' to wear?

Nukeman
01-21-2009, 10:58 AM

Not at all, I am just sick and tired of all the, "if your black, brown, yellow, or red you can be proud of who and what you are" however if your white and proud you must some how be a racist, as is evedent in YOUR post.

If I point out a fact I must some how be racist yet if I'm black in your eyes I can say what I will without consequence correct???

You and people like you have racist glasses on and are sooooo quick to paint others as racist IF they point out a FACT.

If you were to look at the makeup of my family it is one of the most mixed race families on the planet. WE have no problem with each other and I dont have any problems with ANYONE of other races.

YOU dont know me or anything about me and to paint me as some sort of KKK member is dishonest at the least and slanderous at the extreme. So get off your high horse and go fuck yourself!!!!!! :slap:

Trigg
01-21-2009, 12:50 PM

The only people hung up on race here are the dems, our new Pres and his "pastors".

Race was in every facet of yesterdays display of devotion to bambam.

He is supposed to be a president for everyone. Yet, his "pastor" says

Lowery, known for co-founding the Southern Christian Leadership Conference with Martin Luther King Jr., opened with a quote from the "Black National Anthem."

What the hell is the black national anthem???????????????????????????

Then he ended his prayer with, "Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back, when brown can stick around – when yellow will be mellow – when the red man can get ahead, man – and when white will embrace what is right."

Yep race sure was brought up yesterday, but it wasn't from the republicans.

stephanie
01-21-2009, 12:53 PM
did anyone notice the smirk on the little Marxists face during the Lowery put down..