PDA

View Full Version : "Palestinians" resume smuggling of rockets, arms after Israeli pullout

Little-Acorn
01-21-2009, 06:47 PM
A few days after Hamas agreed to a cease-fire, they have begun building up their weapons stores once again, of the kinds of weapons that Israel just finished invading them to destroy. Israel has now pulled out of the Gaza Strip. probably to show people they don't intend to occupy it, and Hamas is taking full advantage of their target's generosity in turning the other cheek.

--------------------------------

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/news.aspx/129558

Humanitarian Aid Transferred to Gaza as Arms Smuggling Resumes

by Avraham Zuroff

(IsraelNN.com) The border crossings from Israel into Gaza were opened Wednesday in order to allow humanitarian aid to be transferred into the area. Meanwhile, on the Egyptian-Gaza border, a different sort of aid – to allow Hamas terrorists to replenish their armaments – has also begun. Merely a few days since Operation Cast Lead has finished, smuggling into Gaza through tunnels has been renewed -- at least according to TV footage aired by AP and Channel 2.

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gm09011620090118125759.jpg

News footage from the Associated Press documents Arabs loading a fuel truck with gas from a nearby tunnel. In addition, the photos show workers drawing attention to sealed tunnels, and tractors fixing the tunnels.

On the diplomatic front, Israeli leaders are discussing with foreign leaders options to thwart the ongoing smuggling of arms through subterranean tunnels into Gaza.

Foreign Affairs Minister Tzipi Livni discussed the situation in Gaza with 27 European foreign ministers at a dinner in Brussels on Wednesday evening. The leaders discussed ways of maintaining a ceasefire in Gaza, providing humanitarian aid, and stabilizing the Middle East.

Israeli envoy Maj. Gen. Amos Gilad will travel Thursday morning to Cairo to meet with the head of Egyptian Intelligence, Omar Suleiman, along with other government officials. The discussions will focus mainly on the prevention of smuggling at the border between Egypt and Gaza.

Senior Egyptian sources stated Wednesday that Cairo is negotiating with Israel in order to get its approval for the doubling of Egyptian forces at the Egyptian-Gaza border.

Mohammed Basioni, chairman of the Egyptian parliament and previously Egypt’s Ambassador in Israel, acknowledged in an interview with Al-Hayat that Cairo requested to add 750 soldiers to guard the Egypt-Gaza border. A 2005 agreement signed between Egypt and Israel already permits 750 Egyptian troops to be stationed along the border.

Egyptian sources nevertheless denied reports regarding an Israeli-Egyptian initiative to thwart smuggling into Gaza. Hussam Zaki, Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman, stated that there is no truth to those reports.

On January 16, a memorandum of understanding was signed between Israel and the U.S. regarding the prevention of arms smuggling into Gaza. Nevertheless, Basioni claims that the memorandum has nothing to do with Egypt, and is only an understanding between Israel and the U.S. to take measures to prevent Iran’s exporting of armaments to Gaza.

Prime Minister Olmert updated U.S. President Obama on Wednesday regarding the situation in the Gaza. The Prime Minister said that he hopes that the efforts of Israel, Egypt, the United States, and the European countries to prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza would succeed so that it will be possible to stabilize the ceasefire and advance the diplomatic process between Israel and the Palestinian Authority in the future.

FSUK
01-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Its bad that hamas is allegedly rearming etc, they should observe the rules of ceasefire. But at the same time ,israel needs to end the blockade of gaza. Hamas has the right to self defence, the same way israel has the right to defend itself.

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Its bad that hamas is allegedly rearming etc, they should observe the rules of ceasefire. But at the same time ,israel needs to end the blockade of gaza. Hamas has the right to self defence, the same way israel has the right to defend itself.

Do ya GET IT YET? I doubt it!!!!!!!!

Will you condemn the next rocket launch into Israel? I doubt it!

Will you condemn Israel for responding? HELL YES!

Have I told you today that you're an "IDIOT"!

FSUK
01-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Do ya GET IT YET? I doubt it!!!!!!!!

Will you condemn the next rocket launch into Israel? I doubt it!

Will you condemn Israel for responding? HELL YES!

Have I told you today that you're an "IDIOT"!

Yes i condemn the launch of rockets by hamas into innocent areas of israel. However, i believe hamas has a right to defend gaza, they are the legitmate elected government by the palestinian people. The elections were monitored by the EU and partners, people like blair and bush didnt seem to have a problem with hamas running in the elections.

I condemn israel for killing 1000 and more innocent people, i condemn israel for being an apartheid state. However, i believe israel has right to self defence, but that means it should not massacre innocent people, and target mosques and UN buildings. Israel is governed by zionist fanatics, whom are not real jews. Real jews are moral and peace loving people. Hamas should NOT fire rockets into israel, however israel cant not cry when the rockets are fired, as they still impose the blockade on gaza.

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes i condemn the launch of rockets by hamas into innocent areas of israel. However, i believe hamas has a right to defend gaza, they are the legitmate elected government by the palestinian people. The elections were monitored by the EU and partners, people like blair and bush didnt seem to have a problem with hamas running in the elections.

I condemn israel for killing 1000 and more innocent people, i condemn israel for being an apartheid state. However, i believe israel has right to self defence, but that means it should not massacre innocent people, and target mosques and UN buildings. Israel is governed by zionist fanatics, whom are not real jews. Real jews are moral and peace loving people. Hamas should NOT fire rockets into israel, however israel cant not cry when the rockets are fired, as they still impose the blockade on gaza.

Innocent areas? From what you write my guess is that in your opinion there are NO innocent areas in Israel. Which is how Hamas sees it too.

FSUK
01-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Innocent areas? From what you write my guess is that in your opinion there are NO innocent areas in Israel. Which is how Hamas sees it too.

I meant, obviously military installations would be non innocent targets for hamas. I mean an army vs an army. I condemn the firing of rockets into israeli civillian areas, and also ANYWHERE in ISRAEL. Im saying that the IDF are terrorists, thats all. They kill 1000+ people, is that a moral army? and airforce.? i dont want to get into a debate, as we know how stupid it gets.

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 09:07 PM
I meant, obviously military installations would be non innocent targets for hamas. I mean an army vs an army. I condemn the firing of rockets into israeli civillian areas, and also ANYWHERE in ISRAEL. Im saying that the IDF are terrorists, thats all. They kill 1000+ people, is that a moral army? and airforce.? i dont want to get into a debate, as we know how stupid it gets.

Hamas just launches rockets into "anywhere" in Israel...prove me wrong.

FSUK
01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Hamas just launches rockets into "anywhere" in Israel...prove me wrong.

i said i condemn rockets anywhere into israel. Hamas does fire anywhere, im not denying that. And its bad that they do it, its unacceptable. The same way its unacceptable that israel starves gaza of energy, food, aid,medicine and basic life. Due to its illegal blockade of gaza. Hamas are a resistance movement, they should not target innocents, unlike israel that conducts collective punishment

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 09:16 PM
i said i condemn rockets anywhere into israel. Hamas does fire anywhere, im not denying that. And its bad that they do it, its unacceptable. The same way its unacceptable that israel starves gaza of energy, food, aid,medicine and basic life. Due to its illegal blockade of gaza. Hamas are a resistance movement, they should not target innocents, unlike israel that conducts collective punishment

Sorry,you said: "i condemn the launch of rockets by hamas into innocent areas of israel.". Not "anywhere" in Israel.

manu1959
01-21-2009, 09:20 PM

rockets are an appropriate response for a blockade.....

FSUK
01-21-2009, 09:31 PM

read

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes i condemn the launch of rockets by hamas into innocent areas of israel.

read

Sure..I'll read...

Are you saying you did not type say that?

FSUK
01-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Sure..I'll read...

Are you saying you did not type say that?

I did say that, and i also said 'anywhere' in capital letters.

Mr. P
01-21-2009, 10:41 PM
I did say that, and i also said 'anywhere' in capital letters.

But just last week before the cease fire you were all for the rockets into Israel and even eliminating the entire state...what happened? Talk outta both sides of yer mouth much? IDIOT!

FSUK
01-22-2009, 04:50 AM
But just last week before the cease fire you were all for the rockets into Israel and even eliminating the entire state...what happened? Talk outta both sides of yer mouth much? IDIOT!

please provide me with evidence of posts where such accusations are demostrated.I have never called for the elimination of the entire state, such bullshit. Thats the problem, if someone disagrees with israeli policy-they feel that the person is an anti-semite and wants to destroy israel. I mean, is it crime to disagree with the policies of israel? the same way is it a crime to disagree with the policies of mugabe? NO.

so please stop being an israel apologist, israel is not being bullied by anybody nor is it drifting away. SO shut the fuck up, you idiot.