PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Confirmed As Secretary Of State

Psychoblues
01-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Ain't life wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

The United States Of America regains stature as a world leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Yurt
01-22-2009, 01:47 AM
we never lost our stature, it was you libs who said we did

Psychoblues
01-22-2009, 01:52 AM
I read about it in overseas newspapers, yuk.

we never lost our stature, it was you libs who said we did

You don't know much about that, do you?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Just what libs are you talking about? Did I ever tell you that I think you really suck, yuk?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, I think you really, really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a cool one to chill your neg repping fingers?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Yurt
01-22-2009, 01:59 AM
you read about in some overseas newspaper....wow...it must be true

i have not negged u for anything today and yet you whine like a little boy who get's his desert taken away because he didn't finish his plate of cheese and whine

stephanie
01-22-2009, 02:04 AM
This administration is one disgrace after another..

pay for play Rahm Emanuel
Clinton's accepting foreign donations for his library, isn't going to hinder Hilary's position.
people who don't' pay their taxes in charge of the Irs.
Eric Holder in the pardons of a crook to the Clintons and terrorist, to be the Attorney General
the list just goes on and on..

but yet the people who voted for Democrats see nothing wrong...I'm truly amazed..

Psychoblues
01-22-2009, 02:06 AM
You don't comprehend well, yuk. My original remark regarded worldwide opinion of the USA. Do you have a problem with that?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

you read about in some overseas newspaper....wow...it must be true

i have not negged u for anything today and yet you whine like a little boy who get's his desert taken away because he didn't finish his plate of cheese and whine

You keep your neg reps going, cowgirl, and I'll keep exposing you forthe coward that you are. I do my busines on the open board and you know that and you just can't stand it, can you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

You can continue to stick your cheese sticks in your nose and piss in your whine all you want, yuk. I really don't care much what you do with your juvenile emotions.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-22-2009, 02:09 AM
It sure beats what we had, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This administration is one disgrace after another..

pay for play Rahm Emanuel
Clinton's accepting foreign donations for his library, isn't going to hinder Hilary's position.
people who don't' pay their taxes in charge of the Irs.
Eric Holder in the pardons of a crook to the Clintons and terrorist, to be the Attorney General
the list just goes on and on..

but yet the people who voted for Democrats see nothing wrong...I'm truly amazed..

Let's compare notes in about 8 years, OK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

For now, I am excited about real change and a resurgence in respect for American good will worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the globalization thing to do, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Psychoblues

Yurt
01-22-2009, 02:11 AM
enjoy psydeshow :beer:

Psychoblues
01-22-2009, 02:17 AM
I got your neg reps hanging, yuk.

enjoy psydeshow :beer:

You are such a chickenshit. And a really piss poor excuse for an individual that would dare to refer to himself as an accredited Doctor of Jurisprudence. You wouldn't make a pimple on any good lawyer's ass, yuk.

Kiss this: :pee: yuk

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2009, 08:02 AM
You don't comprehend well, yuk. My original remark regarded worldwide opinion of the USA. Do you have a problem with that?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

only with the inaccuracies......

Yurt
01-22-2009, 09:48 AM
I got your neg reps hanging, yuk.

You are such a chickenshit. And a really piss poor excuse for an individual that would dare to refer to himself as an accredited Doctor of Jurisprudence. You wouldn't make a pimple on any good lawyer's ass, yuk.

Kiss this: :pee: yuk

Psychoblues

and you wonder why you got a neg rep...dude, you can't go around whining to others how...i never neg rep you so why do you neg rep me...and go around and continually insult me and my professional capabilities. i have asked you before to stop and i have never insulted your professional abilities so why do you insult mine? your hypocritical stance deserved what you got, as it appears there is no other way to get your attention. besides, you whined on about it so much i just couldn't resist :laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Is that all you got, pissy ass yuk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

and you wonder why you got a neg rep...dude, you can't go around whining to others how...i never neg rep you so why do you neg rep me...and go around and continually insult me and my professional capabilities. i have asked you before to stop and i have never insulted your professional abilities so why do you insult mine? your hypocritical stance deserved what you got, as it appears there is no other way to get your attention. besides, you whined on about it so much i just couldn't resist :laugh2:

If whining were gold you would be a freakin' millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead, you are a failed lawyer who needs to be working on a car lot somewhere and telling your lies to people that might believe you!!!!!!!!!!!

Neg repping is all you have, yuk. Enjoy it as I think your antics and wordage completely hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss this, yuk: :pee: yuk

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:40 AM
You're a fuckin' liar, yuk. You've negged me what now 20 times in the last two freakin' weeks?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

I was once consideredd a carpenter, yuk. I am a really crappy carpenter, yuk. I would still be hired as a carpenter by thousands of contractors based solely upon my possession of tools, demonstrated knowledge of carpentry and my own means of transportation. I am still a crappy carpenter and I refuse to further diminish the craft or exploit the ignorance of anyone that might hire me as a carpenter.

I maintain that you wouldn't make a good sized pimple on a lawyer's ass. I wouldn't hire you to close up a used car sale.

Sometimes you just need to get in touch with yourself, yuk?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Dig it!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

How about a cold one for the jamm?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 06:00 AM
You're a fuckin' liar, yuk. You've negged me what now 20 times in the last two freakin' weeks?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

I was once consideredd a carpenter, yuk. I am a really crappy carpenter, yuk. I would still be hired as a carpenter by thousands of contractors based solely upon my possession of tools, demonstrated knowledge of carpentry and my own means of transportation. I am still a crappy carpenter and I refuse to further diminish the craft or exploit the ignorance of anyone that might hire me as a carpenter.

I maintain that you wouldn't make a good sized pimple on a lawyer's ass. I wouldn't hire you to close up a used car sale.

Sometimes you just need to get in touch with yourself, yuk?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Dig it!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

I imagine carpentry is a problem when you're drunk every minute of the day, how many fingers do you have left?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 06:04 AM
I've got all my fingers and toes intact, zero. I worry most about my more critical skills but you wouldn't know much about that, would you?!?!?!??!??!?!

I imagine carpentry is a problem when you're drunk every minute of the day, how many fingers do you have left?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You tend to focus a lot on shit that you don't know much about, zero? Just how do you keep your gig?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM
This jamm got side tracked. Can I bring it back to the point intended?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!?!

I was once considered a carpenter, yuk. I am a really crappy carpenter, yuk. I would still be hired as a carpenter by thousands of contractors based solely upon my possession of tools, demonstrated knowledge of carpentry and my own means of transportation. I am still a crappy carpenter and I refuse to further diminish the craft or exploit the ignorance of anyone that might hire me as a carpenter.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues