PDA

View Full Version : Jeff

jimnyc
01-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Our newest member, not to be confused with 5stringJeff, is my eldest brother from Georgia. He's a gun loving racist, so I shouldn't be lumped together with him! He's a little slow in getting his computer fixed and has been MIA for the past 4 years. LOL

stephanie
01-24-2009, 10:22 AM
I love gun loving racist...how old is he, and is he married..:laugh2:

another brother, should be fun..

johnney
01-24-2009, 10:23 AM
how many brothers and sisters you have for christ sakes!

Mr. P
01-24-2009, 10:25 AM
It's about time that farmer showed back up!

jimnyc
01-24-2009, 10:31 AM
I love gun loving racist...how old is he, and is he married..:laugh2:

another brother, should be fun..

Not sure, like 45 or so. Yep, married and 2 kids at home, and 2 more from a previous marriage. Trust me though, you don't wanna be married to the big idiot!

how many brothers and sisters you have for christ sakes!

Jeff is the oldest, then Janeen whom Sir Evil said he is going to try and get to start posting again, then Sir Evil, then me, then Dan who already posts here.

It's about time that farmer showed back up!

He lives in the sticks. 4 years to get back online and I think he's now connected with a few tin cans and a string!

Mr. P
01-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Not sure, like 45 or so. Yep, married and 2 kids at home, and 2 more from a previous marriage. Trust me though, you don't wanna be married to the big idiot!

Jeff is the oldest, then Janeen whom Sir Evil said he is going to try and get to start posting again, then Sir Evil, then me, then Dan who already posts here.

He lives in the sticks. 4 years to get back online and I think he's now connected with a few tin cans and a string!

Jefferson, Ga if I remember correctly.

johnney
01-24-2009, 10:41 AM

hell i thought Janeen was the oldest. i guess thats what happens when you drop off the grid for a little while.

Jeff
01-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Happy to be back, hell down here in the country I could only get dial up and that was so slow I couldn't hardly get on, so I finally tried sprint broad band and it seems to work better ( so far) as for a racist naaaaa , just like what I like,lol, hope to talk with y'all soon.
Jeff:salute:

johnney
01-24-2009, 10:53 AM
just like what I like,lol, hope to talk with y'all soon.
Jeff:salute:

amen to that one

jimnyc
01-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Jefferson, Ga if I remember correctly.

Royston, I believe...

jimnyc
01-24-2009, 11:14 AM
hell i thought Janeen was the oldest. i guess thats what happens when you drop off the grid for a little while.

Oldest in brains maybe. She's had the brains of en elderly alzheimers patient for quite some time now. :coffee:

Mr. P
01-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Royston, I believe...

Ahhh yes, the home of Ty Cobb!

Abbey Marie
01-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome, Jeff. Do you have Jim's devilish sense of humor? :D

Jeff
01-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes it is Royston, and yes we have the Ty Cobb museum here , hell the entire town is no more than a mile long but i have yet to see the museum ,lol and Abbey thank you, and no thank god I don't have Jim's humor ( seems they broke the mold after they made him)lol, as for the oldest , I am , I,am also the smartest the best looking and the nicest, lol, and as you can see the best liar,lol

dan
01-24-2009, 02:55 PM
What's up Jeff!:cheers2:

Jeff
01-24-2009, 03:24 PM
What's up Jeff!:cheers2:

Hey what's up Dan?You been doing ok?

jackass
01-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Hey Jeff...glad to see you back!

Jeff
01-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey Jeff...glad to see you back!

Good to see you to, your looking a bit younger than i remember,lol, you keeping Jim straight?

jackass
01-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Good to see you to, your looking a bit younger than i remember,lol, you keeping Jim straight?

Hahaha..thats my boy. I try to keep Jim somewhere near the line of straight...haha.

Jeff
01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Good looking boy Jackass , looks like he will be ready for the giants in another couple years

Yurt
01-24-2009, 11:52 PM
born..wildwood georgia :cheers2:

jackass
01-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Good looking boy Jackass , looks like he will be ready for the giants in another couple years

Thanks! I can only dream......hahaha

Psychoblues
01-26-2009, 04:30 AM
Most of the farmers that I ever met from that part of Georgia had 4 wheel drive pick ups, a tiller, no job, no land but crops that generated thousands!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to meet you, jeff!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we can communicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Jeff
01-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Most of the farmers that I ever met from that part of Georgia had 4 wheel drive pick ups, a tiller, no job, no land but crops that generated thousands!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to meet you, jeff!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we can communicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

I live on a cattle farm ( for now) I just bought a new house ,I have a 4 wheel pick up ( and 3 4 wheelers) no tiller but I do have a job,lol, see I moved here from the North east so I can't have it all, lol, as for the crops just a small garden, but you are exactly right most down here work there butts off working the land to make a living off the land.
Good to meet you also
A cool one always works:beer:

jimnyc
01-26-2009, 03:47 PM
In my head I am picturing Jeff hanging out having some beers with PB. That would be TWO psychos drinking a beer in the sticks or the bayou!

Jeff
01-26-2009, 04:46 PM
In my head I am picturing Jeff hanging out having some beers with PB. That would be TWO psychos drinking a beer in the sticks or the bayou!

Your wrong Jim it would be drinking some clear liquid out of a mason jar:thumb:

Mr. P
01-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Your wrong Jim it would be drinking some clear liquid out of a mason jar:thumb:

Them city boys don't know no difference. They would if they ever got holt of any though! :cheers2: