PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA says: You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh

Pages : 1 [2]

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Do you who blame Bush understand that this economic mess was started from the depresses real estate market, which in turn was created by Dem policy forcing banks, etc. to lend to unqualified minority buyers?

the straw that broke the camel's back, perhaps?

red states rule
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM
I disagree, but the fact remains, you HOPE it does!

party over country. pure and simple. Why not just admit it?

Tell me how will a $1 trillion worth of pork bring the economy back?

Most of the spending in back loaded to 2010 - how is that going to help

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Tell me how will a $1 trillion worth of pork bring the economy back?

Most of the spending in back loaded to 2010 - how is that going to help

it creates lots of jobs. and it creates lots of economic activity.

the fact remains: you WANT the plan to fail and you, therefore, want America to fail in order to further your party's position.

party over country every time.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 04:55 PM
it creates lots of jobs. and it creates lots of economic activity.

the fact remains: you WANT the plan to fail and you, therefore, want America to fail in order to further your party's position.

party over country every time.

1) What happens when the jobs are done - pass another pork bill

2) As with any government work project - multiply the cost by a factor of 4. Case in point the Big Dig

3) The cost to the taxpayer of each job is $230,000 per job

OCA
01-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Do you who blame Bush understand that this economic mess was started from the depresses real estate market, which in turn was created by Dem policy forcing banks, etc. to lend to unqualified minority buyers?

There was also equal blame to go around to deregulationist repubs who wanted zero oversight on the financial companies and markets.

OCA
01-31-2009, 05:00 PM
You mean that upon your return to Shangri-La, otherwise known as Greece, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7849498.stm) you are going to pick olives? Maybe that's what you hope your children may achieve? I mean, you got yours, right?

Wow! Thats a shallow stereotype, you've hit a new low today, congrats.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 05:01 PM
There was also equal blame to go around to deregulationist repubs who wanted zero oversight on the financial companies and markets.

And Dems said there was no problem years ago when Pres Bush wanted to tighten lending requirements

From the New York Times: Note the date!

September 11, 2003– The Bush Administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry,

The new agency would have the authority, which now rests with Congress, to set one of the two capital-reserve requirements for the companies. It would exercise authority over any new lines of business. And it would determine whether the two are adequately managing the risks of their ballooning portfolios.

The plan is an acknowledgment by the administration that oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — which together have issued more than $1.5 trillion in outstanding debt — is broken. A report by outside investigators in July concluded that Freddie Mac manipulated its accounting to mislead investors, and critics have said Fannie Mae does not adequately hedge against rising interest rates.

Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E3D6123BF932A2575AC0A9659C8B 63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 05:01 PM

Myth, citations included:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/wm2109.cfm

OCA
01-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Myth, citations included:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/wm2109.cfm

Lol, I beg to differ with that link.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Red, you really have an amazing amount of knowledge. :beer:

And Dems said there was no problem years ago when Pres Bush wanted to tighten lending requirements

From the New York Times: Note the date!

September 11, 2003– The Bush Administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry,

The new agency would have the authority, which now rests with Congress, to set one of the two capital-reserve requirements for the companies. It would exercise authority over any new lines of business. And it would determine whether the two are adequately managing the risks of their ballooning portfolios.

The plan is an acknowledgment by the administration that oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — which together have issued more than $1.5 trillion in outstanding debt — is broken. A report by outside investigators in July concluded that Freddie Mac manipulated its accounting to mislead investors, and critics have said Fannie Mae does not adequately hedge against rising interest rates.

Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E3D6123BF932A2575AC0A9659C8B 63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

red states rule
01-31-2009, 05:04 PM

and John McCain tried as well

From the Congressional Record: Again, Note the Date!

FEDERAL HOUSING ENTERPRISE REGULATOR REFORM ACT OF 2005
The United States Senate, May 25, 2006

Sen. John McCain [R-AZ]: Mr. President, this week Fannie Mae’s regulator reported that the company’s quarterly reports of profit growth over the past few years were “illusions deliberately and systematically created” by the company’s senior management, which resulted in a $10.6 billion accounting scandal.

The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight Oversight’s report goes on to say that Fannie Mae employees deliberately and intentionally manipulated financial reports to hit earnings targets in order to trigger bonuses for senior executives. In the case of Franklin Raines, Fannie Mae’s former chief executive officer, OFHEO’s report shows that over half of Mr. Raines’ compensation for the 6 years through 2003 was directly tied to meeting earnings targets. The report of financial misconduct at Fannie Mae echoes the deeply troubling $5 billion profit restatement at Freddie Mac. …

For Years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — known as Government-sponsored entities or GSEs— and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market. OFHEO’s report this week does nothing to ease these concerns. In fact, the report does quite the contrary. OFHEO’s report solidifies my view that the GSEs need to be reformed without delay.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/record.xpd?id=109-s20060525-16&bill=s109-190#sMonofilemx003Ammx002Fmmx002Fmmx002Fmhomemx002 Fmgovtrackmx002Fmdatamx002Fmusmx002Fm109mx002Fmcrm x002Fms20060525-16.xml

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 05:05 PM

and I would care what you think because...I don't, you are just displaying in public, your overall ignorance.

Yurt
01-31-2009, 06:52 PM
for the third time....

i'll buy trust, but not experience. even mfm, er moderate democrat, said obama's experience didn't matter so much as character. people voted against bush more than they voted for obama. the simple fact is, obama did not have more experience. if he did, you could easily cite to it.

obama himself, when asked if he had more economic experience than palin, cited his campaign as experience and the large budge his campaign had. now thats funny! couldn't cite anything, so he cites the fact he is running for office as his experience....

for the fourth time OCA....or have you simply given up your experience argument...

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:10 PM
1) What happens when the jobs are done - pass another pork bill

2) As with any government work project - multiply the cost by a factor of 4. Case in point the Big Dig

Hello MD - did you miss this one?

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Hello MD - did you miss this one?

I did, actually.

By the time the projects are done, one would hope that the economy would have been stimulated back to a level of productivity that could sustain the increase in employment.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:15 PM
I did, actually.

By the time the projects are done, one would hope that the economy would have been stimulated back to a level of productivity that could sustain the increase in employment.

One would hope? Now there is a great plan

The whole notion of trying to have the government create jobs is flawed.

The government should start cutting corporate taxes instead. Why go into debt for $800 Billion to create a bunch of unskilled jobs, when they can cut corporate taxes, which will free up capital and encourage companies to expand and hire more people?

Creating private sector jobs provides an actual increase in tax revenue.

You forgot to answer these

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:29 PM

The government should start cutting corporate taxes instead. Why go into debt for $800 Billion to create a bunch of unskilled jobs, when they can cut corporate taxes, which will free up capital and encourage companies to expand and hire more people?

2. I think your anecdotal point is just that.
3. so what? if the package ends up turning the economy around, it will have been worth it, and if it doesn't, the people will boot the democrats from power and your team will get a chance to show us how to fix it.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:29 PM

***crickets chirping****

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:31 PM
2. I think your anecdotal point is just that.
3. so what? if the package ends up turning the economy around, it will have been worth it, and if it doesn't, the people will boot the democrats from power and your team will get a chance to show us how to fix it.

So you are ducking my points

So what to $1 trillion package of pork?

You are pretty free with the taxpayers money

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:37 PM
So you are ducking my points

So what to $1 trillion package of pork?

You are pretty free with the taxpayers money

I am not ducking your points... I don't think that you can say that every government project will cost four times as much as budgeted, and the point is really irrelevant when it comes to the subject of an economic stimulus package.

I disagree with your characterization of the stimulus package as pork, and as I answered earlier, even pork projects create jobs and economic activity which is what our economy needs now.

And AGAIN, rsr... if you think that democrats are doing it all wrong, all you need to do is field a slate of candidates running on a convincing platform and go win back your majority. If not... you'll need to get used to sitting on the back bench while the democrats run their offense.

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:44 PM
** crickets chirping**

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:46 PM
I am not ducking your points... I don't think that you can say that every government project will cost four times as much as budgeted, and the point is really irrelevant when it comes to the subject of an economic stimulus package.

I disagree with your characterization of the stimulus package as pork, and as I answered earlier, even pork projects create jobs and economic activity which is what our economy needs now.

And AGAIN, rsr... if you think that democrats are doing it all wrong, all you need to do is field a slate of candidates running on a convincing platform and go win back your majority. If not... you'll need to get used to sitting on the back bench while the democrats run their offense.

Can you name 5 government projects that came in on time and on budget?

Here is the best example of government make work construction

The Big Dig has been the most expensive highway project in the U.S.[5] Although the project was estimated at $2.8 billion in 1985 (in 1982 dollars, US$6.0 billion adjusted for inflation as of 2006[update]),[6] over $14.6 billion ($8.08 billion in 1982 dollars)[6] had been spent in federal and state tax dollars as of 2006[update].[7] A July 17, 2008 article in The Boston Globe stated, "In all, the project will cost an additional $7 billion in interest, bringing the total to a staggering $22 billion, according to a Globe review of hundreds of pages of state documents. It will not be paid off until 2038."[8] At the beginning of the project, Congressman Barney Frank asked, "Rather than lower the expressway, wouldn't it be cheaper to raise the city?" The project has incurred criminal arrests,[9][10] escalating costs, death, leaks, and charges of poor execution and use of substandard materials. The Massachusetts Attorney General is demanding contractors refund taxpayers $108 million for "shoddy work".[11] On January 23, 2008, it was reported that Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff, the consortium that oversaw the project, would pay $407 million in restitution for its poor oversight of subcontractors (some of whom committed outright fraud), as well as primary responsibility in the death of a motorist. However, despite admitting to poor oversight and negligence as part of the settlement,[12] the firm is not barred from bidding for future government contracts. Several smaller companies agreed to pay a combined sum of approximately $51 million.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dig_(Boston,_Massachusetts)

If government spending was what the economy needed - we should be in economic utopia after the Dems spending over the last 2 years

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Can you name 5 government projects that came in on time and on budget?

Here is the best example of government make work construction

The Big Dig has been the most expensive highway project in the U.S.[5] Although the project was estimated at $2.8 billion in 1985 (in 1982 dollars, US$6.0 billion adjusted for inflation as of 2006[update]),[6] over $14.6 billion ($8.08 billion in 1982 dollars)[6] had been spent in federal and state tax dollars as of 2006[update].[7] A July 17, 2008 article in The Boston Globe stated, "In all, the project will cost an additional $7 billion in interest, bringing the total to a staggering $22 billion, according to a Globe review of hundreds of pages of state documents. It will not be paid off until 2038."[8] At the beginning of the project, Congressman Barney Frank asked, "Rather than lower the expressway, wouldn't it be cheaper to raise the city?" The project has incurred criminal arrests,[9][10] escalating costs, death, leaks, and charges of poor execution and use of substandard materials. The Massachusetts Attorney General is demanding contractors refund taxpayers $108 million for "shoddy work".[11] On January 23, 2008, it was reported that Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff, the consortium that oversaw the project, would pay $407 million in restitution for its poor oversight of subcontractors (some of whom committed outright fraud), as well as primary responsibility in the death of a motorist. However, despite admitting to poor oversight and negligence as part of the settlement,[12] the firm is not barred from bidding for future government contracts. Several smaller companies agreed to pay a combined sum of approximately $51 million.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dig_(Boston,_Massachusetts)

If government spending was what the economy needed - we should be in economic utopia after the Dems spending over the last 2 years

that was not your point...you did not say that governmetn projects routinely come in over budget, you stated that ANY government project cost four times its budget. That is incorrect.

Yurt
01-31-2009, 07:51 PM
what church do you belong to...

let's see, what is it you say moderate democrap....

*crickets chirping*

what church do you belong to you? you claim you are christian....

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
that was not your point...you did not say that governmetn projects routinely come in over budget, you stated that ANY government project cost four times its budget. That is incorrect.

Once again you duck the point

Govenment projects are always cost more then we are told they will

But hey, the unemployment rate MIGHT drop after the $1 trilion is spent

WHO CARES if the pork package does not work

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.dot.gov/par/2008/OESG.htm

red states rule
01-31-2009, 07:58 PM
http://www.dot.gov/par/2008/OESG.htm

Yet you posted

I make it a practice to never hold my breath waiting for any level of government to act efficiently or effectively.

Yurt
01-31-2009, 07:59 PM
MD, what christian church do you belong to? you stalk my profile and posts to find out where i live and what i do for a living, but you won't answer a simple question about yourself?

i guess i was right, you are a creepy stalker

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Yet you posted

I make it a practice to never hold my breath waiting for any level of government to act efficiently or effectively.

that is true... but I don't think that EVERY government project costs four times what is budgeted, which was your assertion.

and AGAIN... even if some stimulus package programs are not completed with the funds budgeted, the employment will still have been created along with the concomitant economic activity.

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 08:02 PM
MD, what christian church do you belong to? you stalk my profile and posts to find out where i live and what i do for a living, but you won't answer a simple question about yourself?

i guess i was right, you are a creepy stalker

what church I attend is absolutely none of your business. why in the WORLD would you think that it would be??

on the other hand, what you have publicly posted here is certainly my business.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 08:03 PM
that is true... but I don't think that EVERY government project costs four times what is budgeted, which was your assertion.

and AGAIN... even if some stimulus package programs are not completed with the funds budgeted, the employment will still have been created along with the concomitant economic activity.

But if it is Dem pork it is great and will be efficently well spent :rolleyes:

Again we are talking about temp jobs for low skilled workers. Once the project is done - what then?

Oh, we have to HOPE the unemployment rate is low

So what it it will cost $230,000 per job - we can pass another pork bill

Yurt
01-31-2009, 08:08 PM
what church I attend is absolutely none of your business. why in the WORLD would you think that it would be??

why did you stalk my posts to find out where i live and what profession i am in?

so it is ok for you but no one else huh....you said you wanted to know your adversary, so you stalked me and found out where i live, but oh lord i ask you what church you belong to and it is none of my business and wonder why i would ask after you stalk me and learn where i live and what i do....

you are hypocrite and are not here to debate the issues

red states rule
01-31-2009, 08:09 PM

Everyone already knows that info :laugh2:

Yurt
01-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Everyone already knows that info :laugh2:

let's assume we don't....why did he feel it necessary to stalk my posts in order to find out where i live?

red states rule
01-31-2009, 08:13 PM
let's assume we don't....why did he feel it necessary to stalk my posts in order to find out where i live?

Because he is being who he is Yurt

He can change his name but not who he is

5stringJeff
01-31-2009, 08:20 PM

How, specifically? Does it not fit in with your preconceptions?

Yurt
01-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Because he is being who he is Yurt

He can change his name but not who he is

true, but let's give him a chance. we all know i won the game when he stated where i lived....so let see this "new" person prove themselves.

red states rule
01-31-2009, 08:23 PM
true, but let's give him a chance. we all know i won the game when he stated where i lived....so let see this "new" person prove themselves.

How true Yurt

I am calling it a day. Keep toying with him like cat does a mouse

He whined on the other thread and threatened not to talk with us if we keep calling him Rev

Oh, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight :eek:

Yurt
01-31-2009, 08:31 PM
How true Yurt

I am calling it a day. Keep toying with him like cat does a mouse

He whined on the other thread and threatened not to talk with us if we keep calling him Rev

Oh, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight :eek:

yeah, i really want to know why it was necessary for him to (took some digging) to dig through my posts in order to find out where i live...

what has that to do with debating the issues?

red states rule
01-31-2009, 08:35 PM
yeah, i really want to know why it was necessary for him to (took some digging) to dig through my posts in order to find out where i live...

That is his style. If he can't defeat you in a debate then he attacks personally

He is a proud member of the far left. Remember he is a "fiery democrat"

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 08:52 PM

as is what you've posted, for any and all. Not hard to make connections, especially your responses to obvious connections at times, later in the evening.

Really, it's time to drop the charade, as those now here had zero to do with the problems. Honestly. None or should I say, neither of them. It was another. Perm banned.

Let it go, start dealing honestly with all and you may find yourself with defenders of your character, if not your ideas.

Yurt
01-31-2009, 08:52 PM

**crickets chirping**

Yurt
02-01-2009, 03:06 PM
as is what you've posted, for any and all. Not hard to make connections, especially your responses to obvious connections at times, later in the evening.

Really, it's time to drop the charade, as those now here had zero to do with the problems. Honestly. None or should I say, neither of them. It was another. Perm banned.

Let it go, start dealing honestly with all and you may find yourself with defenders of your character, if not your ideas.

interesting

i find it strange that he would need to find out where i live in order to debate the issues....but i know thats a lie, he already knew

OCA
02-01-2009, 03:54 PM

Well when you have no job and spend an average of 18 hrs a day(I proved this long ago about RSR) online you can find just about any fucking thing out there.

OCA
02-01-2009, 03:56 PM
and I would care what you think because...I don't, you are just displaying in public, your overall ignorance.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: :dance:

*OCA shakes head, thinks of Ron White "you can't fix stupid".*

OCA
02-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Now there is a great plan

What is the Repub plan RSR other than pay CEO bonuses and do nothing?

The gov has cut corporate taxes, many times before and instead of reinvesting they horde it because corps are run by men and me are by nature greedy motherfuckers.

What you say will happen by cutting taxes has never before happened in American history.

OCA
02-01-2009, 04:02 PM

It was a dodge MD, he does it so much one would think the sumbitch was Wyatt Earp back when he was sheriff in Dodge City, KS.

OCA
02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
How, specifically? Does it not fit in with your preconceptions?

I don't have the specific link right now but Orrin Hatch pushed for deregulation of the mortgage industry and financial markets not too long ago, got it passed on a party line vote and VOILA! we have a recession based upon happenings in those two markets in 2008-2009.

red states rule
02-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Well when you have no job and spend an average of 18 hrs a day(I proved this long ago about RSR) online you can find just about any fucking thing out there.

and when you are a washed up has been of a debater who spouts of behind the safety of a keyboard, you can say whatever you want, then make excuses when you can't back it up

The only thing you have proved OCA is that you allow your anger and ego to make your posts. Logic, truth, and reason have been tossed aside

OCA
02-01-2009, 04:17 PM
and when you are a washed up has been of a debater who spouts of behind the safety of a keyboard, you can say whatever you want, then make excuses when you can't back it up

The only thing you have proved OCA is that you allow your anger and ego to make your posts. Logic, truth, and reason have been tossed aside

:laugh2::laugh2:

I know, I know......................I should listen to more hate wing radio like the Junkie and the square so I know what to post here.

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
**crickets chirping**

the public posts that I have read on here in the course of my researching members and their positions is hardly "stalking". Why you would feel the need for me to disclose what church I went to is beyond comprehension. I am who I am. If you chose to not believe me, as I said last night, we can simply agree to not discuss issues, which is fine with me.

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 04:22 PM

you can make any inferences that you like. I cannot control that. I am here to debate issues, not to defend or prove my identity. I have no need for anyone to defend my character, and it is perfectly clear that few on here, if any will defend my ideas. You republicans on here don't need any democrats present to continue your discussions... bashing Obama 24/7 seems to give you all the entertainment that you could ever want.

red states rule
02-01-2009, 04:29 PM
you can make any inferences that you like. I cannot control that. I am here to debate issues, not to defend or prove my identity. I have no need for anyone to defend my character, and it is perfectly clear that few on here, if any will defend my ideas. You republicans on here don't need any democrats present to continue your discussions... bashing Obama 24/7 seems to give you all the entertainment that you could ever want.

LOL!!!

If is hard to defend your character and ideas when you have neither. Funny how "bashing" Obama is pointing out the truth about him and his policies

Meanwhile Dems have accused Pres Bush of killing blacks on purpose, blowing up the levy in NO, causing the bridge in MN to collapse, being behind the 9-11 attacks, and many other "conspiracies"

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 04:31 PM
LOL!!!

If is hard to defend your character and ideas when you have neither. Funny how "bashing" Obama is pointing out the truth about him and his policies

Meanwhile Dems have accused Pres Bush of killing blacks on purpose, blowing up the levy in NO, causing the bridge in MN to collapse, being behind the 9-11 attacks, and many other "conspiracies"

only far left loonies have ever said such things and such ideas get no traction with the rank and file of the democratic party.

But again... you all seem to carry on quite nicely with NO opposition to your points of view... Obama hate is alive and well here, that is for certain.

red states rule
02-01-2009, 04:34 PM
only far left loonies have ever said such things and such ideas get no traction with the rank and file of the democratic party.

But again... you all seem to carry on quite nicely with NO opposition to your points of view... Obama hate is alive and well here, that is for certain.

Do I need to remind you what Harry Reid, Pelosi, Gore, and the Clintons have said about Pres Bush?

As I said before the election - anyone who disagrees with Obam will be called a hater and a racist. Despite 8 years of mouth frothing hysteria from the left directed toward Pres Bush

Yurt
02-01-2009, 04:43 PM
the public posts that I have read on here in the course of my researching members and their positions is hardly "stalking". Why you would feel the need for me to disclose what church I went to is beyond comprehension. I am who I am. If you chose to not believe me, as I said last night, we can simply agree to not discuss issues, which is fine with me.

liar, where i live and what i do for a living has absolutely nothing to do with anything we have discussed. you stalked me at best, and you lied most likely as you already know about me because you are virgil.

but enough, it is clear you are going to continue this charade as you are a coward.

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 05:35 PM
liar, where i live and what i do for a living has absolutely nothing to do with anything we have discussed. you stalked me at best, and you lied most likely as you already know about me because you are virgil.

but enough, it is clear you are going to continue this charade as you are a coward.

I guess you have made your decision. We were at a crossroads, and you have chosen your path. adios.

Yurt
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
thank goodness

red states rule
02-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I guess you have made your decision. We were at a crossroads, and you have chosen your path. adios.

Do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

As the libs sang to pres Bush as he left

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye

Yurt
02-01-2009, 06:09 PM
that dude is one creepy stalker...feels it is ok to dig and dig to find out where someone lives and works...but if someone asks about his info, none of their business...

red states rule
02-01-2009, 06:11 PM
that dude is one creepy stalker...feels it is ok to dig and dig to find out where someone lives and works...but if someone asks about his info, none of their business...

Turnabout is fair play. It is amazing what one can find out about someone on Al Gore's Amazing internet Yurt

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Turnabout is fair play. It is amazing what one can find out about someone on Al Gore's Amazing internet Yurt

I don't know anything you have found out about ME, but whatever I "found out" about your "dear friend" Yurt was stuff he himself posted on this very site... and I only found it out as a by product of reading his very own posts here on this site. If he didn't want people to know he was a struggling young attorney from SLO with only a handful of clients, perhaps he ought not to have talked about it in public posts on this very site. For him to then come asking ME to reveal intimate details about MY religious life is the definition of creepy, IMHO.

But nonetheless... I posed YOU a question yesterday that I don't think you've answered yet... we had a fairly congenial discussion about government oversight of the money that they were handing out in the bailout package... do you want to build on that level of congenial discourse, or would you prefer to continue this silly game instead? I gave Yurt that option and he decided clearly that he wanted to continue the game. What do you say? Are you gonna stand by your "dear friend" or are you going to decide to debate me on the issues and quit bringing up this past poster and trying to tie me to him as a means of avoiding debate? your call, red states rule... your call. make it.

red states rule
02-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't know anything you have found out about ME, but whatever I "found out" about your "dear friend" Yurt was stuff he himself posted on this very site... and I only found it out as a by product of reading his very own posts here on this site. If he didn't want people to know he was a struggling young attorney from SLO with only a handful of clients, perhaps he ought not to have talked about it in public posts on this very site. For him to then come asking ME to reveal intimate details about MY religious life is the definition of creepy, IMHO.

But nonetheless... I posed YOU a question yesterday that I don't think you've answered yet... we had a fairly congenial discussion about government oversight of the money that they were handing out in the bailout package... do you want to build on that level of congenial discourse, or would you prefer to continue this silly game instead? I gave Yurt that option and he decided clearly that he wanted to continue the game. What do you say? Are you gonna stand by your "dear friend" or are you going to decide to debate me on the issues and quit bringing up this past poster and trying to tie me to him as a means of avoiding debate? your call, red states rule... your call. make it.

Ah damn, you leave the door open and no telling what will crawl in

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Ah damn, you leave the door open and no telling what will crawl in

I take it that you have decided to jion your friend yurt...is that correct?

that's too bad if it is... I had enjoyed our discussions yesterday and had honestly looked forward to continuing them.

so be it.

Yurt
02-01-2009, 10:29 PM

you said you were a christian, so i ask what church you belong to and that is creepy? catholic, baptist, UCC....good lord you're paranoid

you're a liar, i stopped bringing up the former poster but it was YOU who kept talking about it. i merely talked about you stalking my profile and posts to find out where i live and what i do. you also lied that i care if people know, obviously i don't. i merely want to know why you felt it necessary to dig and dig to find out where i live in order to debate the issues.

are you going to stop lying and debate the issues?

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 10:42 PM
you said you were a christian, so i ask what church you belong to and that is creepy? catholic, baptist, UCC....good lord you're paranoid

you're a liar, i stopped bringing up the former poster but it was YOU who kept talking about it. i merely talked about you stalking my profile and posts to find out where i live and what i do. you also lied that i care if people know, obviously i don't. i merely want to know why you felt it necessary to dig and dig to find out where i live in order to debate the issues.

are you going to stop lying and debate the issues?

one last time: I did NOT " stalk" your profile or your posts to find out where you lived or what you did. I looked at your profile initially when you told me that you had been in the middle east in '81 and had spoken to muslims then...when I looked at your profile, I found that your birthdate shown would have put you at eight years of age in '81. I knew then that you were a liar. You THEN changed your birthdate on your profile and LIED again claiming that you hadn't. That got me looking at some of your past posts and some of the older threads where you had posted and, in the course of that, I found out your claimed residence and your claimed "profession". I didn't "stalk" you in any way. I merely read your past PUBLIC posts here on this site. You then, for some unknown reason began questioning my Christianity and asking me what church I went to... as if that is any of your business. I asked you to please stop this silliness of accusing me of being some previous poster, and you have persistently refused to do so. I really have no desire to engage you in any more of this sort of nonsense. I asked you to drop this past poster nonsense and you continue to call me by what I assume was his first name... clearly you want to continue playing this game... I can't be any clearer in stating that I do not. Why don't you act like a 40-something attorney (as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?

red states rule
02-01-2009, 10:44 PM
one last time:

PROMISE?

Please do not build up our hopes then do it again :laugh2:

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 10:46 PM
PROMISE?

Please do not build up our hopes then do it again :laugh2:

Is that your answer to post #312?

Yurt
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
one last time: I did NOT " stalk" your profile or your posts to find out where you lived or what you did. I looked at your profile initially when you told me that you had been in the middle east in '81 and had spoken to muslims then...when I looked at your profile, I found that your birthdate shown would have put you at eight years of age in '81. I knew then that you were a liar. You THEN changed your birthdate on your profile and LIED again claiming that you hadn't. That got me looking at some of your past posts and some of the older threads where you had posted and, in the course of that, I found out your claimed residence and your claimed "profession". I didn't "stalk" you in any way. I merely read your past PUBLIC posts here on this site. You then, for some unknown reason began questioning my Christianity and asking me what church I went to... as if that is any of your business. I asked you to please stop this silliness of accusing me of being some previous poster, and you have persistently refused to do so. I really have no desire to engage you in any more of this sort of nonsense. I asked you to drop this past poster nonsense and you continue to call me by what I assume was his first name... clearly you want to continue playing this game... I can't be any clearer in stating that I do not. Why don't you act like a 40-something attorney (as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?

see....i told you i have stopped talking about it and what is the next thing you do....

bring up the former poster AGAIN...and accuse me of continuing to call you by that posters name....when i clearly did not in the post and have not done so recently. why are you so obsessed about it?

if you really wanted to debate the issues you would, but you don't....

i wonder why you are so paranoid about stating which church you belong to....

you admitted it took SOME DIGGING to found out where i live....

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
see....i told you i have stopped talking about it and what is the next thing you do....

bring up the former poster AGAIN...and accuse me of continuing to call you by that posters name....when i clearly did not in the post and have not done so recently. why are you so obsessed about it?

if you really wanted to debate the issues you would, but you don't....

i wonder why you are so paranoid about stating which church you belong to....

you admitted it took SOME DIGGING to found out where i live....

stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so... as lately as 3:43 this afternoon.

and I admitted that it took some digging to find out where you lived, but that was certainly not what I was looking for...and it was public knowledge that you yourself posted about yourself.... you certainly cannot complain if someone reads what you yourself have posted.

and what the hell difference does it make to you what church I attend? It is NONE of your business...just as my city of residence is none of your business...just as my profession is none of your business...unless I choose to post that information on a public site LIKE YOU DID and tell everyone about it.

And you DID lie about you age and you DID lie about changing your birthdate on your profile. YOU are a liar, and we both know it.

red states rule
02-01-2009, 11:00 PM
stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so...

and I admitted that it took some digging to find out where you lived, but that was certainly not what I was looking for...and it was public knowledge that you yourself posted about yourself.... you certainly cannot complain if someone reads what you yourself have posted.

and what the hell difference does it make to you what church I attend? It is NONE of your business...just as my city of residence is none of your business...just as my profession is none of your business...unless I choose to post that information on a public site LIKE YOU DID and tell everyone about it.

And you DID lie about you age and you DID lie about changing your birthdate on your profile. YOU are a liar, and we both know it.

and I thought sermons were only given in church :laugh2:

Yurt
02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so... as lately as 3:43 this afternoon.

you are now lying....

i specifically said you would have had to read thousands of my posts to find out where i live and you answered:

I admit it took some digging, but it is there to be found, and I found it.

you answered that it took some digging to find out where i lived but you found it. but now you think you can pull a fast one on us and convince us otherwise....you admitted you specifically dug to find out where i live, NOT that it was an accident, but you kept digging and digging and you found it...

Yurt
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
(as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?

curious choice of words....

why do you use this phrase? and for how long?

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 11:14 PM
you are now lying....

i specifically said you would have had to read thousands of my posts to find out where i live and you answered:

you answered that it took some digging to find out where i lived but you found it. but now you think you can pull a fast one on us and convince us otherwise....you admitted you specifically dug to find out where i live, NOT that it was an accident, but you kept digging and digging and you found it...

I was not looking for your residence but found it in the course of my research...and in any case, YOU POSTED IT!!!! Why are you complaining about someone reading what you yourself have posted on this very site?

And you run away from your LIES about your age, and the LIES that you did not change your birthdate... and the creepiness of your wanting to know what church I go to, whatever the hell that has to do with anything... and your continuing to bring this other poster up as lately as this afternoon....

you are nothing but a pack of lies and you cannot escape from them.

Look, yurt.... I gave you an opportunity to put this mistaken identity issue behind us and talk about issues... you have chosen not to do so... you have chosen to keep it alive. Why not be an adult about this and just drop it and talk with other people here and leave me alone? OK?

Yurt
02-01-2009, 11:24 PM
I was not looking for your residence but found it in the course of my research...and in any case, YOU POSTED IT!!!! Why are you complaining about someone reading what you yourself have posted on this very site?

And you run away from your LIES about your age, and the LIES that you did not change your birthdate... and the creepiness of your wanting to know what church I go to, whatever the hell that has to do with anything... and your continuing to bring this other poster up as lately as this afternoon....

you are nothing but a pack of lies and you cannot escape from them.

Look, yurt.... I gave you an opportunity to put this mistaken identity issue behind us and talk about issues... you have chosen not to do so... you have chosen to keep it alive. Why not be an adult about this and just drop it and talk with other people here and leave me alone? OK?

leave you alone...you purposefully admit to digging and digging to find out where i live....you're funny

and i didn't lie, it was a joke all along, that is why RSR laughed about it after i posted about it. numerous people also privately communicated with me and laughed at the joke. not my fault you don't have a sense of humor.

YOU keep bringing this up, why don't YOU drop it and debate the issues pimply faced geek....

moderate democrat
02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
leave you alone...you purposefully admit to digging and digging to find out where i live....you're funny

and i didn't lie, it was a joke all along, that is why RSR laughed about it after i posted about it. numerous people also privately communicated with me and laughed at the joke. not my fault you don't have a sense of humor.

YOU keep bringing this up, why don't YOU drop it and debate the issues pimply faced geek....

how was I to know it was a joke? YOu told me you had been in the middle east and told me that you were an expert on the area... you posted a photograph which you explained was a photo of you sitting on a pyramid... I believed you. I then checked your profile and your birthdate indicated you would have been eight years old at that time...I asked you about it... you then called ME a liar and changed your profile birthdate continuing to claim you had first hand knowledge of muslim culture from visiting there... I never saw any of that as a joke... merely lies. You are a liar, and now you've admitted to it. YOu claim that you are done bringing up this other poster, yet you continue to do so as lately as this afternoon. You're just plain creepy, yurt.... You have clearly made your decision at our crossroads.

Yurt
02-01-2009, 11:38 PM
how was I to know it was a joke? YOu told me you had been in the middle east and told me that you were an expert on the area... you posted a photograph which you explained was a photo of you sitting on a pyramid... I believed you. I then checked your profile and your birthdate indicated you would have been eight years old at that time...I asked you about it... you then called ME a liar and changed your profile birthdate continuing to claim you had first hand knowledge of muslim culture from visiting there... I never saw any of that as a joke... merely lies. You are a liar, and now you've admitted to it. YOu claim that you are done bringing up this other poster, yet you continue to do so as lately as this afternoon. You're just plain creepy, yurt.... You have clearly made your decision at our crossroads.

and it is YOU who STILL talks about the former poster, i have stopped and you have brought up this former post a few times since this afternoon...why don't YOU drop it

got it, good

why don't you go digging for more of my personal information creep...you admitted that you purposefully went digging and digging for where i lived and now change your story. pathetic.

it is clear you don't want to debate issues, you want to continue living in the past and obsessively finding out all you can about me...you're a stalker, maybe i should report you to the authorities

Yurt
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
anyways, back to the topic

obama was an idiot to ever mention rush

GW in Ohio
02-02-2009, 10:03 AM
anyways, back to the topic

obama was an idiot to ever mention rush

Yes, Obama mentioning Rush Limbaugh has been a bonanza for the fat, blubbering, former Oxycontin addict behind the "golden" EIB microphone.

A quick check of Rush's home page revealed he's absolutely obsessed with Obama.

While Obama is mentioning Rush............................

Not at all.

Feud? Rush would like to make it so, but there's no feud between them any more than there's a feud between an elephant and a mosquito that lands on the elephant's ass.

Yurt
02-02-2009, 12:52 PM
the president of the US, supposedly the president of all of, republicans and democrats, tells people they should not listen to rush...

does he want rush to lose his job? when the dixie chicks slammed bush, he did not tell people to stop listening to them...

GW in Ohio
02-02-2009, 02:08 PM
the president of the US, supposedly the president of all of, republicans and democrats, tells people they should not listen to rush...

does he want rush to lose his job? when the dixie chicks slammed bush, he did not tell people to stop listening to them...

Yurt: Obama never said, "Don't listen to Rush" or "Stop listening to Rush."

He said the GOPers should not get all their information from Rush (because Rush is obviously a biased, partisan source of information that presents only one point of view). Obama said they shouldn't be taking their marching orders from Rush.

Obama is saying we all have to work together to get out of this economic crisis. He's saying we have to look past narrow, partisan interests.

Sitarro
02-02-2009, 02:30 PM

He said the GOPers should not get all their information from Rush (because Rush is obviously a biased, partisan source of information that presents only one point of view). Obama said they shouldn't be taking their marching orders from Rush.

Obama is saying we all have to work together to get out of this economic crisis. He's saying we have to look past narrow, partisan interests.

Obama is a child having a fit because actual thinkers disagree with his stupid Bill........ he's an ass and couldn't sit at Rush's desk behind his microphone, after all, there isn't a teleprompter for his incompetent ass. I miss President Bush......... an actual leader.

Yurt
02-02-2009, 02:30 PM

his words:

"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done," he told top GOP leaders

GW in Ohio
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Obama is a child having a fit because actual thinkers disagree with his stupid Bill........ he's an ass and couldn't sit at Rush's desk behind his microphone, after all, there isn't a teleprompter for his incompetent ass. I miss President Bush......... an actual leader.

Holy....shit....

What an astounding post.

I have nothing to say to that. Best of luck to you.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 04:52 PM
"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done," he told top GOP leaders"

There... the emphasis is correct now.

Yurt
02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
i'm glad obama is so worried about rush's power that he had to ask people to not listen to rush....

bush showed greater leadership and unity when dealing with the dixie chicks

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 07:11 PM
"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done," he told top GOP leaders"

There... the emphasis is correct now.

nowhere does he say NOT to listen to Rush... he only suggests that people oght not to listen to only Rush and ignore other voices.

English is a wonderfully nuanced language....

English in the hands of troglodytes, not so much.

Kathianne
02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
nowhere does he say NOT to listen to Rush... he only suggests that people oght not to listen to only Rush and ignore other voices.

So 'which' GOP leaders did he accuse of only listening to Rush? Oh, none in particular? All? None?

Kathianne
02-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Limbaugh has been hard on Obama, but not nearly as crass or demeaning as were the Dixie Chicks brought up earlier. A rewind:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/12/dixie-chicks-to-bush-youre-a-dumb-f-k/

Dixie Chicks To Bush: "You're a Dumb F**k"
Posted Sep 12th 2006 6:19PM by TMZ Staff
It's been more than three years since the Dixie Chicks sparked a media firestorm by announcing they were "ashamed the President of the United States is from Texas." Now, the embattled country stars are reigniting the blaze with a highly controversial documentary featuring lead singer Natalie Maines calling President Bush a "dumb f---."

According to Entertainment Weekly, one memorable scene from "Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing" shows the singers watching a news report on President Bush's reaction to their infamous on-stage comment. In the report, Bush says ''the Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind,'' adding, ''they shouldn't have their feelings hurt just because some people don't want to buy their records when they speak out. You know, freedom is a two-way street.'' After watching this footage, Maines then repeats the president's comment and says, ''What a dumb f---.'' She then looks into the camera, as if addressing Bush himself, and reiterates, ''You're a dumb f---.''

The documentary, directed by two-time Academy Award-winning Barbara Kopple, travels with the Chicks, from their peak of popularity as the national anthem-singing darlings of country music and top-selling female recording artists of all time, through the now infamous anti-Bush comment, and on through the days, months and years of mayhem. The film is set to premiere tonight at the Toronto International Film Festival, where for some odd reason (possibly that our neighbors to the north aren't exactly fans of our nation's leader), it's expected to be a huge hit.

Lessons to be learned. The 'Chicks' have their rights to be heard. Those that disagree have their right to react. Bush said both.

Yurt
02-02-2009, 07:29 PM

alright then....let's assume you're correct in your view of his words

who then did he accuse of listening ONLY to rush? who admitted to listening ONLY to rush? where did he get the idea that people in the room were listening ONLY to rush?

if you can't provide an example....then obama lied that there are those listening ONLY to rush, because if no one was listening ONLY to rush, there is absolutely NO need for the comment.

let's see you dig and dig your way out of this one master digger

Kathianne
02-02-2009, 07:30 PM

who then did he accuse of listening ONLY to rush? who admitted to listening ONLY to rush? where did he get the idea that people in the room were listening ONLY to rush?

if you can't provide an example....then obama lied that there are those listening ONLY to rush, because if no one was listening ONLY to rush, there is absolutely NO need for the comment.

Great rewording! :beer:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Great rewording! :beer:

lol, i just went up and saw your post

great minds think alike :cheers2:

Kathianne
02-02-2009, 08:17 PM
lol, i just went up and saw your post

great minds think alike :cheers2:

Indeed. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yurt again.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:12 PM
So 'which' GOP leaders did he accuse of only listening to Rush? Oh, none in particular? All? None?

none in particular.... he only suggested that if the GOP listened only to Rush, they would not be in a position to act in the best interests of the nation, in his opinion. I happen to agree with him. Clearly, you and your sycophants here disagree. I guess I should not be surprised.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Limbaugh has been hard on Obama, but not nearly as crass or demeaning as were the Dixie Chicks brought up earlier. A rewind:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/12/dixie-chicks-to-bush-youre-a-dumb-f-k/

Lessons to be learned. The 'Chicks' have their rights to be heard. Those that disagree have their right to react. Bush said both.

I am sure that Obama did not say that the GOP did not have a RIGHT to listen to JUST Bush, he only pointed out his belief that, to do so, would be in error.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Indeed. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yurt again.

ah...the little positive rep circle jerk.... how quaint!:poke:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:25 PM

none in particular.... he only suggested that if the GOP listened only to Rush, they would not be in a position to act in the best interests of the nation, in his opinion. I happen to agree with him. Clearly, you and your sycophants here disagree. I guess I should not be surprised.

nope, nice try

obama falsely insinuated that those in the room are ONLY listening to rush then.....

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:27 PM

you and your sycophants

you and your sycophants

your adoring posse of sycophants

you sycophants

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:28 PM
nope, nice try

obama falsely insinuated that those in the room are ONLY listening to rush then.....

if you read his comments that way, so be it. The words themselves do not speak to anyone in any room specifically. that's a fact. I think it is obvious that if GOP leaders listen JUST to Rush, they will do their constituents a disservice. Do you disagree with that opinion?

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:29 PM
you and your sycophants

you and your sycophants

your adoring posse of sycophants

you sycophants

well known word in the english language. it fits here, IMHO.

but perhaps, it is a bit too nuanced for troglodytes, n'est ce pas?

hjmick
02-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Dude... You have sycophants? Cool, do you have "people" as well?

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:32 PM
if you read his comments that way, so be it. The words themselves do not speak to anyone in any room specifically. that's a fact. I think it is obvious that if GOP leaders listen JUST to Rush, they will do their constituents a disservice. Do you disagree with that opinion?

so obama really just made a false insinuation, got it....absolutely no need to say that, so he makes a false insinuation, what a leader....

i don't listen enough to rush to agree or not agree with the last opinion. i guess you listen to him more than i do as you seem to have an opinion on it.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:33 PM
so obama really just made a false insinuation, got it....absolutely no need to say that, so he makes a false insinuation, what a leader....

i don't listen enough to rush to agree or not agree with the last opinion. i guess you listen to him more than i do as you seem to have an opinion on it.

It is not an insinuation at all...it is a cautionary warning. I listen to Rush at least twice a week every week... it is great comic relief.

And whether you like his leadership or not means little....you happen to be riding on the train and, like it or not, he is driving it. LOL

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
well known word in the english language. it fits here, IMHO.

but perhaps, it is a bit too nuanced for troglodytes, n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

:lol:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:36 PM
It is not an insinuation at all...it is a cautionary warning. I listen to Rush at least twice a week every week... it is great comic relief.

you can't just get hit by a car...

you can't just eat ice cream...

there was no reason to say it if no one was JUST listening to rush, he created a false insinuation....kinda like....

are you still just having homosexual sex with your cat in the closet....

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:36 PM
n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

n'est ce pas?

parlez vous francais, troglodyte? I do.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:37 PM
you can't just get hit by a car...

you can't just eat ice cream...

there was no reason to say it if no one was JUST listening to rush, he created a false insinuation....kinda like....

are you still just having homosexual sex with your cat in the closet....

the wonderful nuance of political rhetoric is lost on troglodytes who spend their lives in small claims court.

Yurt
02-02-2009, 09:44 PM
the wonderful nuance of political rhetoric is lost on troglodytes who spend their lives in small claims court.

translation:

i can't debate so i use insult yurt despite asking him to stick to the issues...

only a liar and a hypocrite would speak like you....attorneys are not allowed to practice law in small claims moron...

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:55 PM
translation:

i can't debate so i use insult yurt despite asking him to stick to the issues...

only a liar and a hypocrite would speak like you....attorneys are not allowed to practice law in small claims moron...

why do you feel the need to "translate" everything? My words stand on their own. I think that Obama's statement was a highly nuanced and delightful little jab at republicans who seem to get their talking points from the OXYmoron.
And I was not referring to you specifically, there counselor, or any lawyer, for that matter. Nuance. You gotta stay up on it. Methinks that it is a bit over your head.

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 09:57 PM
and for someone who now admits that he was lying his ass off about ever being in the middle east or climbing a pyramid or speaking to muslims, you really are not in a position to be questioning soneone else's integrity, wouldn't ya think?:lol:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 10:38 PM
and for someone who now admits that he was lying his ass off about ever being in the middle east or climbing a pyramid or speaking to muslims, you really are not in a position to be questioning soneone else's integrity, wouldn't ya think?:lol:

nope, thats a lie, never admitted i lied, admitted i was joking and you accepted it but said you didn't realize it was a joke....

got stop that bad habit of lying :poke:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 10:39 PM
troglodytes

lump you in with the troglodytes

dumb down my vocabulary to suit the needs of troglodytes

must try harder...

moderate democrat
02-02-2009, 10:50 PM
nope, thats a lie, never admitted i lied, admitted i was joking and you accepted it but said you didn't realize it was a joke....

got stop that bad habit of lying :poke:

so when you say something that is untrue and someone calls you on it, it then becomes just a joke? when you change your birthdate to try to conceal the fact that you lied, and get caught at it, it is just a joke?

whatever blows your skirt up, counselor.... I can imagine one of your clients pulling that on the witness stand.... "it wasn't really perjury, your honor, it was just a joke":poke:

Yurt
02-02-2009, 11:15 PM
so when you say something that is untrue and someone calls you on it, it then becomes just a joke? when you change your birthdate to try to conceal the fact that you lied, and get caught at it, it is just a joke?

whatever blows your skirt up, counselor.... I can imagine one of your clients pulling that on the witness stand.... "it wasn't really perjury, your honor, it was just a joke":poke:

you remind me of someone

Kathianne
02-02-2009, 11:46 PM
All of you remind me of what was, could be. But isn't. So those of us that care, well we go elsewhere. Enjoy troll hell.

I won't bother splitting, as none of you were offended. Nor any appreciative. So, do what you will.

With a few perusals, it's obvious the trolls rule.