PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton

TheStripey1
03-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Here's your chance... tell me why you hate/dislike/despise Hillary... and use your own words...

:dance:

I've put this question to the righties on five boards this week and last... so far, the most anyone has said comprises a whole 2 things... As venomous as the righties are here about her, you should have plenty to say...

but I really doubt that you will say anything though... other than the utter stupidity exhibited by stiffy on the liberals thread...

so why not prove me wrong and actually tell me why you don't like her?

can you express yourself in your own words? Or do you need to cut and paste others thoughts to convey what you think?

5stringJeff
03-29-2007, 07:42 PM
1. Her stance on health care. Hillary absolutely believes in a universal, gov't run and taxpayer funded health care system, which I adamantly oppose, as it would lower the quality of health care in America and decrease liberty nationwide. This alone is not only a dealbreaker for me, it puts Hillary in the same camp as Lenin and Mao in my book - using government power to steal from businesses and increase the power of the state.

2. Her reliance on public polls to determine her position on the issues, which is just what Bill Clinton did. For instance, she voted for the war; now, to pander to the left, she's revising her stance to be more against the war.

Abbey Marie
03-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Just three, for starters:

1. Blaming a "right wing conspiracy" for what she knew was her husband's inability to keep his **** in his pants.
2. Her absolute scorn for the military and law enforcement
3. Her pact with the devil

And then there's poor old Vince Foster. Gee, I wonder who cleaned up his office before it could be searched and investigated.

Nuc
03-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I am not a righty but I hate her because of her shrieking voice, opportunism, nepotism, and just the fact that she's boring. Doesn't come across as a real person to me. And that she should have kept her husband satisfied so he wouldn't have had to make a fool out of himself.

03-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Honestly... I don't really care about her. She is rather arrogant though and just as much a lying opportunist as her husband. If you can't trust someone why the heck should you be voting them into office?