PDA

View Full Version : Board Upgrade

jimnyc
01-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Sometime late this evening or early tomorrow morning I will be upgrading the board software. No major changes, just security upgrades and a few enhancements to the usual options. Downtime will be very minimal, probably about 10-15 minutes.

jimnyc
02-23-2009, 09:41 AM
The board was never upgraded as planned due to funding issues. Thanks to those who have donated recently, I've been able to renew my license with vBulletin and download the latest version.

I will be shutting down the board at approximately 10am EST to perform the necessary upgrade. Please logout before then or risk losing any posts/replies you are working on. Downtime should be 10-15 minutes.

jimnyc
02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok, that was quick and easy. I'll be looking around for a bit and testing functionality, but please let me know if anyone finds anything not working properly.

Thanks!

PostmodernProphet
02-23-2009, 10:15 AM
something must be wrong....some guy named jimmyc is posting acting like he runs the board or something.....

./jk

jimnyc
02-23-2009, 10:19 AM
something must be wrong....some guy named jimmyc is posting acting like he runs the board or something.....

./jk

I guess you didn't read about my secret. I'm actually a woman, a Muslim, and posting from the hills of Pakistan!