PDA

View Full Version : Is Rosie Fat.....

manu1959
03-29-2007, 11:43 PM
or just stupid?

hey it was my 1000th post what do you expect?

Abbey Marie
03-29-2007, 11:46 PM
or just stupid?

Both.

And congrats on 1,000 superior posts! :clap:

Hobbit
03-30-2007, 12:22 AM
She's so fat, she puts mayonnaise on her asprin.
She's so fat, when she got kidnapped, they had to use all four sides of the milk carton.
She's so fat, when she sits down at a restaurant, she looks at the menu and goes, "Ok."
She's so fat, she carries euros in one pocket and pesos in the other.

And she's dumber than she is fat.

stephanie
03-30-2007, 12:33 AM
View at your own risk.......The stupid might rub off on ya..

9/11 Denial on Mainstream TV
Rosie O’Donnell is now officially a Truther. She came out today on “The View:” Video: Rosie melts down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1iIdflPRGw

(Video player requires Flash Player.)

Pathetic. Imagine, if you will, the cynicism of the network execs who allow this ridiculous garbage to continue, feeding 9/11 conspiracy poison into the collective mind of America.

It will continue until people say NO and stop watching it.

UPDATE at 3/29/07 6:22:01 pm:

The Diggbats really loved this: Digg - ODonnell 9/11 Rant Reaches 30 Million Viewers.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/20070329RosieTruthers.jpg

Sitarro
03-30-2007, 01:19 AM
or just stupid?

Maybe she's just big boned, brontosaurus type bones......but she is definitely stupid, beyond belief stupid!

03-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Rosie is so fat that when she puts on her little black dress, she looks like outer space

Rosie is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease, the doctor gave her 87 years to live.

Rosie is so fat that she stopped walking when she learned that rolling was so much faster.

Rosie is so fat that her cereal bowl came with a life guard

Rosie is so fat there her belly button doesn't have lint, it has sheep.

MtnBiker
03-30-2007, 09:57 AM
http://www.davidstuff.com/opinion/tu-o'donnell.jpg

I've said it before, Rosie looks like a person who doesn't wipe after she shits.

manu1959
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
do you thimk she is a lesbian because she has to be?

Abbey Marie
03-30-2007, 10:32 AM
She appears to be a very bitter and unhappy woman. Lord save us from that group.

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 01:26 PM
do you thimk she is a lesbian because she has to be?

some women I have known did change like that because they have failed with men so often, they find solace in another woman, and decide they feel most comfortable.

grunt
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
some women I have known did change like that because they have failed with men so often, they find solace in another woman, and decide they feel most comfortable.

Are any of them hot? If so, I'd be willing to give them another shot.

(As long as they bring their just-as-hot-girlfriend along. :dance: )

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Are any of them hot? If so, I'd be willing to give them another shot.

(As long as they bring their just-as-hot-girlfriend along. :dance: )

I'd say they're probably on the lower end of the scale. Often times though, their girlfriends are better looking than they are. At least that would be the recent ones.

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I'd say they're probably on the lower end of the scale. Often times though, their girlfriends are better looking than they are. At least that would be the recent ones.

nevermind then.... :laugh2:

What about you? You hot? :poke: :cool:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:08 PM
nevermind then.... :laugh2:

What about you? You hot? :poke: :cool:

i'm married with 2 kids, but thanks for asking! My hubby says I am hot, but I sometimes don't agree, but what woman really does? However I have lost most of my pregnancy weight and I have 15lbs to go til I get back to my HS weight of 120...

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
i'm married with 2 kids, but thanks for asking! My hubby says I am hot, but I sometimes don't agree, but what woman really does? However I have lost most of my pregnancy weight and I have 15lbs to go til I get back to my HS weight of 120...

It's ok if you're married. I'm not the jealous type. :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:15 PM
It's ok if you're married. I'm not the jealous type. :laugh2:

Sorry, the only boyfriends I am allowed to have are Mel Gibson, Jeff Gordon, and Dan Conry. :dunno:

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Sorry, the only boyfriends I am allowed to have are Mel Gibson, Jeff Gordon, and Dan Conry. :dunno:

I've been so rude, I haven't even introduced myself.

Gibson...Mel Gibson is the name. Nice to meet you.

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:27 PM
I've been so rude, I haven't even introduced myself.

Gibson...Mel Gibson is the name. Nice to meet you.
nice try. :coffee: Right now Dan Conry is at the top of my list at the moment... and I've already kissed him!

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:32 PM
nice try. :coffee: Right now Dan Conry is at the top of my list at the moment... and I've already kissed him!

Hey...Mel just told me about you..it's me, Dan..and I loved our kiss!! :cool:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey...Mel just told me about you..it's me, Dan..and I loved our kiss!! :cool:

Really, huh? then what was the kiss for, and where were we? Oh, and did my husband see it?

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Really, huh? then what was the kiss for, and where were we? Oh, and did my husband see it?

It was for a job well done, in the U.S. and no, unless he was spying!! :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:40 PM
It was for a job well done, in the U.S. and no, unless he was spying!! :laugh2:

Cute answer. Not correct, but cute! It was 'an irish mothers' kiss for good luck since the following saturday was St. Patrick's Day, we were at Bunny's Bar & Grill, and yes my husband saw it and thought it was cute!

How about this... what is your current job, and what is the previous job that you mention every so often, that impresses anyone who meets you or hears you for the first time, and gets you automatic respect?

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Cute answer. Not correct, but cute! It was 'an irish mothers' kiss for good luck since the following saturday was St. Patrick's Day, we were at Bunny's Bar & Grill, and yes my husband saw it and thought it was cute!

How about this... what is your current job, and what is the previous job that you mention every so often, that impresses anyone who meets you or hears you for the first time, and gets you automatic respect?

Current job: Talk show host
Previous Job: NYC Cop

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Current job: Talk show host
Previous Job: NYC Cop

you googled it you cheater! But then again, I half expected it. And actually he was a Detective (not just any 'ol cop) and was on scene at 9/11 as well.

Ok... try this one. What is your partner in crime's name and what did he and you get crap for from Jason Lewis on his past couple shows?

hint: talkspot

jackass
03-30-2007, 02:52 PM

Hey!! When did I get bumped off the list?!?!?!

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM
you googled it you cheater! But then again, I half expected it. And actually he was a Detective (not just any 'ol cop) and was on scene at 9/11 as well.

Ok... try this one. What is your partner in crime's name and what did he and you get crap for from Jason Lewis on his past couple shows?

hint: talkspot

I never cheat!! David and profiling.

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:55 PM

When Dan showed up!!

Beat it!! :finger3:

:laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM

I didn't know you were on it, but you can be if you can buy me my Cadillac EXT... pearl white with dual exhaust and chrome rims and white leather seats.

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
I didn't know you were on it, but you can be if you can buy me my Cadillac EXT... pearl white with dual exhaust and chrome rims and white leather seats.

If I get you one, what do I get out of the deal? :cool:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:57 PM
I never cheat!! David and profiling.
but what do they call him instead of 'David'? And no, profiling wasn't what they were being teased about.

Oh, and what were 'you' tried and convicted of on your own talk show last August?

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 02:58 PM
If I get you one, what do I get out of the deal? :cool:

Gratitude. And you can be on my boyfriend list.

jackass
03-30-2007, 02:59 PM

Hell if I could buy you that...I wouldnt need you! Hahaha Just kidding Fuzz! :laugh2:

grunt
03-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Gratitude. And you can be on my boyfriend list.

If by "gratitude" you mean "gratification"...you have yourself a deal! :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 03:07 PM
If by "gratitude" you mean "gratification"...you have yourself a deal! :laugh2:

Sure. But you gotta find me first.

grunt
03-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Sure. But you gotta find me first.

Where in FL are you? :coffee:

KitchenKitten99
03-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Where in FL are you? :coffee:

i'm not in florida.

grunt
03-30-2007, 03:13 PM
i'm not in florida.

Damn!!! lol...oh well! :poke:

Nienna
03-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Have you ever heard Rosie O'Donnell talk about her childhood? She was basically raised by TV. No wonder she is what she is. :(

grunt
03-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Have you ever heard Rosie O'Donnell talk about her childhood? She was basically raised by TV. No wonder she is what she is. :(

TV's must feed thier kids a lot of junk food!! :laugh2:

Gaffer
03-30-2007, 05:13 PM

I really don't care about her childhood. That's just her oh poor me excuse. I'm interested in today and today she a fat ugly stipid bull dyke.

Nienna
03-30-2007, 05:17 PM
I really don't care about her childhood. That's just her oh poor me excuse. I'm interested in today and today she a fat ugly stipid bull dyke.

I agree that people need to take responsibility for where they are, but OTOH, outside factors DO contribute to a person's situation. Just sitting around talking about how fat & stupid Rosie is isn't really helpful, IMO. I pity her on a personal level.

On an intellectual level, her arguments are weak and illogical, and her delivery is abrasive.

Kathianne
03-30-2007, 05:21 PM
I agree that people need to take responsibility for where they are, but OTOH, outside factors DO contribute to a person's situation. Just sitting around talking about how fat & stupid Rosie is isn't really helpful, IMO. I pity her on a personal level.

On an intellectual level, her arguments are weak and illogical, and her delivery is abrasive.

I agree with your basic take. On Rosie coming out as a 'truther' however, she only makes me gag. I never agreed with her, but now she literally is making me sick:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/03/26/video-rosie-blows-the-lid-off-the-british-sailor-hostage-crisis/

shattered
03-30-2007, 05:41 PM
or just stupid?

I'd expect you to come up with something that's at *least* debatable. :cheers2:

KarlMarx
03-31-2007, 05:52 AM
Some people are too dumb to be embarrassed and Rosie is one of them.

She's a big fat traitor with an even fatter mouth.

Rosie is so fat, she's a candidate for the 9th planet
Rosie is so fat, the Starship Enterprise takes an hour just to go around her once
Rosie is so fat, she needs her own zip code
Rosie is so fat, when she went swimming and left a bathtub ring around the Pacific Ocean
Rosie is so fat, her waist size in measured in degrees of Longitude

Rosie is so dumb, she had to study all night for a blood test
Rosie is so dumb, her IQ is measured in fractions
Rosie is so dumb, she needs 10 tries to get a true/false question right
Rosie is so dumb, she needs a dictionary to read a comic book

jimnyc
03-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Some may chastise me for this, but I hope that obese piece of shit gets hit by a bus, and hopefully someone will post it on Youtube for my personal amusement. There's already been many engineers explaining what happened to the steel when put to extreme heat and bending, and gravity took care of the rest. She's just a fat scumbag looking for attention in any way she can. I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as that half human, half cow.

stephanie
03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Fat Rosie is talking about trade center building #7..

Here's what popular mechs. had to say about it yesterday..
Of course Rosie dismisses this info...I never considered Rosie to be too bright as it was, but talking about this just shows her true ignorance...And her hate for President Bush and anybody who happens to be Republicans...ABC and Barbara Walters should be ashamed of themselves..:slap:

March 30, 2007

KEYWORDS
9/11
conspiracy theories
World Trade Center
engineering

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/wtc7-430.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell 9/11 Conspiracy Comments: Popular Mechanics Responds

Recently, Rosie O’Donnell, a co-host of ABC talk show The View, made comments on the show that renewed controversy over the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”

She continued: “To say that we don’t know that it imploded, that it was an implosion and a demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the films, get a physics expert here [on the show] from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school—[the collapse] defies reason.” (Watch the clip here)

For those interested in what physicist and demolition experts have said regarding WTC 7’s collapse, as detailed in our book Debunking 9/11 Myths, PM offers these notes:

1. Initial reports from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) misunderstood the amount of damage the 47-floor WTC7 sustained from the debris of the falling North Tower—because in early photographs, WTC7 was obscured by smoke and debris.

Towers 1 and 7 were approximately 300 ft. apart, and pictures like the ones here and here offer a clear visual of how small that distance is for structures that large. After further studies, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) told PM that debris from the 110-floor North Tower hit WTC7 with the force of a volcanic eruption. Nearly a quarter of the building was carved away over the bottom 10 stories on its south face, and significant damage was visible up to the 18th floor (see p. 24 of this report).

The unusual design of WTC7 is also crucial to the discussion, in that key columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told PM, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower. Which is when the fires started.

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights (NIST offers a primer here). Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melting”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

Tower 7 housed the city’s emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell PM that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges. That issue aside, there’s a clear-cut engineering explanation for why the building fell the way it did. Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern. Still, damage to the Verizon Building (see p. 21 of this report), directly west of WTC7, and to Fiterman Hall (see here) directly north, show that it was hardly an orderly collapse.

NIST is currently preparing its final report on the collapse of WTC7, which is expected to be released this spring. In order to address concerns of conspiracy theorists, the organization added “Hypothetical Blast Analysis” to its research, according to a December 2006 progress report. The report also points out that “NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition.”
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

grunt
03-31-2007, 04:37 PM
"The first time fire has ever melted steel" huh Rosie? How does she think steel is made in the first place? What a dumb, fat bitch. What a lot of people don't realize is that even though the fire was not hot enough to melt steel, it was hot enough to cause it to expand. Expanding steel supports is a big problem, hence the collapse. As a fire fighter we are taught this from day one when learning about fires in steel structures. Everything known to man can be affected by fire and heat.

krisy
03-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Rosie is so blinded with hate for Repubs/Pres Bush,at this point she isn't even rational. Alan Colmes and the Dem strategists aren't even agreeing with her and admit she is out of line. She seriously seems to need some help to calm down. She is embarrassing herself. Every time I see her,I find myself yelling at the tube.

stephanie
03-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Every time I see her I turn the channel..
That woman is so filled with hate, it's actually a little scary..

Abbey Marie
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
You're right, Stpehanie she is scary because some people hate Bush so much they will actually listen to her insane rantings. She is high on having a platform for her big mouth, and is showing her true colors.

On the bright side, I was reading a board that is very mainstream, not political, and about 95% female (and we know they tend to be mostly Dem), Almost everyone there was talking about how Rosie needs to be fired.

Donald Trump must be loving this.

stephanie
03-31-2007, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=Abbey;33240] On the bright side, I was reading a board that is very mainstream, not political, and about 95% female (and we know they tend to be mostly Dem), Almost everyone there was talking about how Rosie needs to be fired. QUOTE]

That's good to hear, Abbey..
Because watching the clips of her on one of the news programs...The audience in the View, was actually clapping..

It was quite sad..

KarlMarx
04-01-2007, 05:49 AM
(Sung to the tune of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer")

Rosie the Loud Mouth Lesbian
Shot off her mouth today
This time she's really lost it
And not just because she's gay

The other ladies on "The View"
Must really get a thrill
Listening to Rosie go off
Must give them the chills!

First she said that 9/11
wasn't really so
Then she says we're torturing
Those bums at Guantanamo!

So next time you're flipping channels
Save yourself some grief
Avoid watching "The View"
And hearing things beyond belief!!!!!!!

KitchenKitten99
04-01-2007, 10:07 AM
(Sung to the tune of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer")

Rosie the Loud Mouth Lesbian
Shot off her mouth today
This time she's really lost it
And not just because she's gay

The other ladies on "The View"
Must really get a thrill
Listening to Rosie go off
Must give them the chills!

First she said that 9/11
wasn't really so
Then she says Christianity
Really has to go!

So next time you're flipping channels
Save yourself some grief
Avoid watching "The View"
And hearing things beyond belief!!!!!!!

Did you make that up or did you find it somewhere? Also, you mind if I post it on another board that I frequent? I won't take credit, I just think they'd get a kick out of it.

KarlMarx
04-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Did you make that up or did you find it somewhere? Also, you mind if I post it on another board that I frequent? I won't take credit, I just think they'd get a kick out of it.
I made it up... but you're welcome to use it... thanks for the compliment