01-28-2009, 05:32 PM
The new side format for our avatars. :thumb:

Kathianne
01-28-2009, 06:33 PM

Me too, good upgrade! Thanks Jim!

Immanuel
01-28-2009, 06:38 PM
I like it too, but I have to admit that I hadn't noticed until I read Abbey's post.

Immie

Noir
01-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Likewise I prefer the new layout.

Also I am not sure if it has anything to do with the new layout (software update maybes?) but it seems I can now rep from me phone :)

Yurt
01-28-2009, 07:12 PM
change is bad!!!

come on, we are conservatives :laugh2:

Noir
01-28-2009, 07:22 PM
change is bad!!!

come on, we are conservatives :laugh2:

Lulz
Maybe this will waken y'all up to how good change is, but I won't hold my breath :coffee:

Yurt
01-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Lulz
Maybe this will waken y'all up to how good change is, but I won't hold my breath :coffee:

nah, conservatives know that some change is good instead of all change is good. where would you like me to send the bill for this lesson....:cool:

Noir
01-28-2009, 07:43 PM
nah, conservatives know that some change is good instead of all change is good. where would you like me to send the bill for this lesson....:cool:

Reminds me of a quote, I think it's by W. Churchill, goes something like 'the greastest lesson you will learn in life is that even idiots can be right'

Where would I like you to send the bill?..well, I couldn't possibly say before the water-shed ^.^

Mr. P
01-28-2009, 07:48 PM

I don't knowy..I think I likey on toppey better.:dev3:

Kathianne
01-28-2009, 08:00 PM

I like moving furniture around. Got to admit I like it better when I have guys around to do it. LOL!

Abbey Marie
01-28-2009, 08:23 PM

Variety is nice! :coffee:

Yurt
01-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Reminds me of a quote, I think it's by W. Churchill, goes something like 'the greastest lesson you will learn in life is that even idiots can be right'

Where would I like you to send the bill?..well, I couldn't possibly say before the water-shed ^.^

hey, a broken clock is right twice a day :coffee:

Mr. P
01-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Variety is nice! :coffee:

Ya Butt...sideways? So uncomfortable. LOL

Mr. P
01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I like moving furniture around. Got to admit I like it better when I have guys around to do it. LOL!

:laugh2:Big TEASE! Next time ya come by Atlanta I'll teach ya some swingin from the chandler tricks. :laugh2:

manu1959
01-28-2009, 08:54 PM
i hate it all the info is on the left....jim must be a commie...

jimnyc
01-28-2009, 09:07 PM

Me too, good upgrade! Thanks Jim!

It actually wasn't something planned. I've been working on the backend for awhile for a new forum look. I can actually install multiple styles and users can choose which they like best, and each style is altered independently. For this style to work, a change was needed that was global. In the end I didn't like the style and deleted it, and apparently left the global change in place. It's just a simple template edit.

At any rate, I'll leave this thread open for more feedback. I can change it back if enough don't like it, or leave it, up to the community as a whole.

Kathianne
01-28-2009, 09:16 PM
:laugh2:Big TEASE! Next time ya come by Atlanta I'll teach ya some swingin from the chandler tricks. :laugh2:

Indeed, you move furniture, I contemplate pole dancing. ;)

Mr. P
01-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Indeed, you move furniture, I contemplate pole dancing. ;)

It's a DATE! :thumb:

Emmett will be jealous. :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-28-2009, 09:26 PM
It's a DATE! :thumb:

Emmett will be jealous. :laugh2:

You got it! Eat your heart out Emmet. ;)

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Avatars and video are for idiots that can't express themselves with words and a waste of expensive bandwidth.. If I just had to have an avatar here it would simply be Psychoblues. Is that too confusing for you?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?

Belly up!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buying as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
01-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Lulz

actually, conservatism would be a change at this point, so all you liberals should be backing us conservatives. :thumb:

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 01:09 AM
20 of the last 28 years have been under "conservative" leadership. It certainly hasn't done anything that I would be proud of, DS'72.

actually, conservatism would be a change at this point, so all you liberals should be backing us conservatives. :thumb:

Wake up and smell the sweet flowers of true American Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a cool one?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
01-29-2009, 01:18 AM
20 of the last 28 years have been under "conservative" leadership. It certainly hasn't done anything that I would be proud of, DS'72.

Wake up and smell the sweet flowers of true American Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Are we talking actual conserves, or just that ones trying to say that they are, while tripling the size of the federal government, and not conserving a single damn thing? To be a conservative, you actually have to conserve something. Just as to be a liberal, you have to actually agree to the liberal application of government (not saying good or bad, just statement of fact). If goes back to penn & Teller (okay, well Penn), "Words mean shit".

Now if you're saying that we have to count them, then of course, you have to count and accept all the people who say "I'm a liberal", then immediately start talking about how we serious need to ban gay marriage, and get rid of welfare entirely. They'd still be liberals, cause they said they were.

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 01:35 AM
I simply take them at their words, DS'72. They call themselves conservatives and attract a considerable amount of votes from voters that also call themselves "conservatives"?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Are we talking actual conserves, or just that ones trying to say that they are, while tripling the size of the federal government, and not conserving a single damn thing? To be a conservative, you actually have to conserve something. Just as to be a liberal, you have to actually agree to the liberal application of government (not saying good or bad, just statement of fact). If goes back to penn & Teller (okay, well Penn), "Words mean shit".

Now if you're saying that we have to count them, then of course, you have to count and accept all the people who say "I'm a liberal", then immediately start talking about how we serious need to ban gay marriage, and get rid of welfare entirely. They'd still be liberals, cause they said they were.

Did that 20 of the last 28 year remark just fuck your mind up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Howzabout we continue this conversation on another thread in a more appropriate forum, cowgirl?!?!?!??!?!?!??! I respect the OP by abby that this one is more of one dedicated to her misguided approach to additional bandwidth excercises of side avatars, etc.

Are you really that damned thirsty?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
01-29-2009, 02:34 AM
Avatars and video are for idiots that can't express themselves with words and a waste of expensive bandwidth.. If I just had to have an avatar here it would simply be Psychoblues. Is that too confusing for you?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?

Psychoblues

Translation: I'm a drunk asshole stuck in the past that doesn't understand these computer things or how to get the most out of them. After all this time, I still haven't figured out that damn quote button and you expect me to actually come up with a photograph for an avatar that will be clever and fun????? Then I would have to spend a few months trying to figure out how to get it onto the screen under my name.......... screw it, I'm gonna have another case of Colt 45 malt liquor.:puke3:

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 03:07 AM
I could prove you such an idiot so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, zero.

Translation: I'm a drunk asshole stuck in the past that doesn't understand these computer things or how to get the most out of them. After all this time, I still haven't figured out that damn quote button and you expect me to actually come up with a photograph for an avatar that will be clever and fun????? Then I would have to spend a few months trying to figure out how to get it onto the screen under my name.......... screw it, I'm gonna have another case of Colt 45 malt liquor.:puke3:

But, why bother?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just another waste and otherwise inconsiderate use of bandwidth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pee: zero

Psychoblues

Sitarro
01-29-2009, 04:03 AM
I could prove you such an idiot so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, zero.
Psychoblues

Oh please, please, please sycho....... prove me to be an idiot, I can't wait!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 05:02 AM
You didn't get it, did you, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh please, please, please sycho....... prove me to be an idiot, I can't wait!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Laugh at this:

:pee: zero

You're such an easy putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

jimnyc
01-29-2009, 08:51 AM
I've changed back to the old template for 2 reasons. One is that it was showing the rep power but not total rep points. The second is because I don't like templates that require global changes. All changes to a template should be independent, IMO.

I'll be working on the backend over the upcoming weeks and "might" have a change for everyone before long...

Noir
01-29-2009, 12:44 PM

Psychoblues

Lulz mate, what a pointless rant, I use an avatar, ergo I am an idiot who can not express myself through words, unlike yourself, who has been able to use his ability to express himself through words to look like, er, an idiot.

Don't be taking it out on us if you're still on dial-up

Sitarro
01-29-2009, 01:15 PM
You didn't get it, did you, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

There is nothing to get, you don't even attempt to be gettable, your posts make no sense to anyone that is sane. Have another Schlitz.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

emmett
01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
You got it! Eat your heart out Emmet. ;)

I'm crushed! I have been wanting to see the pole swinging though.:laugh2: