PDA

View Full Version : Iran says Obamas offer to talk shows US failure

Nukeman
01-31-2009, 12:52 PM
Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

This guy is a piece of work to say the least. I think these people won't happy until EVERYONE is dead except for them.

When you impose your will your being colonial when your willing to negotiate your being weak. What a fucking retarded moron......

I guesse Obama will have to learn from these EARLY mistakes. If I recall I think Jimmy Carter tried to "negotiate" with Iran and look where that got all of us........

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.073ba2ee2f1f00668848a4655420fed c.411&show_article=1

US President Barack Obama's offer to talk to Iran shows that America's policy of "domination" has failed, the government spokesman said on Saturday.
"This request means Western ideology has become passive, that capitalist thought and the system of domination have failed," Gholam Hossein Elham was quoted as saying by the Mehr news agency.

"Negotiation is secondary, the main issue is that there is no way but for (the United States) to change," he added.

After nearly three decades of severed ties, Obama said shortly after taking office this month that he is willing to extend a diplomatic hand to Tehran if the Islamic republic is ready to "unclench its fist".

In response, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad launched a fresh tirade against the United States, demanding an apology for its "crimes" against Iran and saying he expected "deep and fundamental" change from Obama.

Iranian politicians frequently refer to the US administration as the "global arrogance", "domineering power" and "Great Satan".

01-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh there's a big surprise. That's an incredible... I think I am going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise!

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 01:03 PM

This guy is a piece of work to say the least. I think these people won't happy until EVERYONE is dead except for them.

When you impose your will your being colonial when your willing to negotiate your being weak. What a fucking retarded moron......

I guesse Obama will have to learn from these EARLY mistakes. If I recall I think Jimmy Carter tried to "negotiate" with Iran and look where that got all of us........

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.073ba2ee2f1f00668848a4655420fed c.411&show_article=1

He speaks the truth. Who would have thought?

manu1959
01-31-2009, 01:46 PM
gee what a shock......we won't negotiate and we are mean and unreasonable.....so we offer to negotiate and we are weak....

israel is the only group that knows how to deal with these folks....

Sitarro
01-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Obama is like the new guy in prison, every one is talking shit and taunting his ass. Playing "intellectual in prison ain't gonna save your virgin ass. He's going to need to kill someone to get some respect or he will end up as someone's bitch.......... BOMB IRAN!

Abbey Marie
01-31-2009, 04:47 PM
US President Barack Obama's offer to talk to Iran shows that America's policy of "domination" has failed, the government spokesman said on Saturday. "This request means Western ideology has become passive, that capitalist thought and the system of domination have failed," Gholam Hossein Elham was quoted as saying by the Mehr news agency.

This is exactly what I was saying in another thread about Obama's overture being seen as weakness. Moderate Democrat argued that it simply wasn't true. Even I didn't expect such immediate confirmation of my point. But then, liberal policies are usually like that: they just don't work.

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 04:49 PM
This is exactly what I was saying in another thread about Obama's overture being seen as weakness. Moderate Democrat argued that it simply wasn't true. Even I didn't expect such immediate confirmation of my point. But then, liberal policies are usually like that: they just don't work.

they may SAY that it seems like weakness, but that is them playing to THEIR audience. And the fact remains, it is NOT a sign of weakness and it certainly does not offer any APPEASEMENT.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2009, 04:53 PM
they may SAY that it seems like weakness, but that is them playing to THEIR audience. And the fact remains, it is NOT a sign of weakness and it certainly does not offer any APPEASEMENT.

So Iran's own words should be deemed lies and ignored, because they make Obama look unjudicious and inexperienced, and they don't line up with your partisan opinions. Gotcha.

What you don't know about the Arab psyche is apparently, a lot.

moderate democrat
01-31-2009, 05:06 PM
So Iran's own words should be deemed lies and ignored, because they make Obama look unjudicious and inexperienced, and they don't line up with your partisan opinions. Gotcha.

What you don't know about the Arab psyche is apparently, a lot.

I never said they were lies, they are political posturing aimed at their constituents... the FACT remains that Obama has not offered one iota of APPEASEMENT to anyone.

And YOUR knowledge of the Arab psyche is based on....what, exactly?

01-31-2009, 08:30 PM

I agree with everything except the bolded part. Change it to always and id agree.

01-31-2009, 08:32 PM
I never said they were lies, they are political posturing aimed at their constituents... the FACT remains that Obama has not offered one iota of APPEASEMENT to anyone.?

So they aren't lies? So everything they said is true? Interesting.

Oh and he has appeased them by agreeing non-conditional talks

And YOUR knowledge of the Arab psyche is based on....what, exactly

Experience. Education is cultural attitudes of the region. Knowledge of religious views.

You know, facts.

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 08:56 PM
I never said they were lies, they are political posturing aimed at their constituents... the FACT remains that Obama has not offered one iota of APPEASEMENT to anyone.

Actually at this point, well the point earlier, you should shut up on this. Obama's stance will work or not. Time will tell, it's not here yet.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2009, 11:25 PM

Lies, posturing, either way you are deflecting by trying to get us to focus on minutiae. Not gonna work.

As for my knowledge of the Arab psyche: Judging by my dead-on prediction of the what their reaction would be, (and your blindness to it), I'd say it's based on excellent observational and analytical skills.

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Lies, posturing, either way you are deflecting by trying to get us to focus on minutiae. Not gonna work.

As for my knowledge of the Arab psyche: Judging by my dead-on prediction of the what their reaction would be, and your blindness to it, I'd say it's based on excellent observational and analytical skills.

Bottom line, Obama has been dissed in the diplomatic rhelm, now what?

Abbey Marie
01-31-2009, 11:33 PM

A good first step would be for Obama and his partisans to realize and admit that he screwed up, and that merely being the anti-Bush is not the answer. Then we can move on to smarter tactics.

emmett
01-31-2009, 11:41 PM

Careful what you ask for!

:laugh2:

Kathianne
01-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Careful what you ask for!

:laugh2:

Point taken. ;)

theHawk
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM

How's that "talking" with Iran going Obammy? :clap:

Dipshit...:poke:

FSUK
02-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Shut the fuck up guys. Its good obama will talk to iran, its better than invading them or bombing them. AS the latter will only lead to more chaos and death in the region, thus making the USA even more hated .

So what if iran has nukes? i mean, they are a soverign state, israel has nukes, so whats the problem. And israel has already shown its anger managment issues.

02-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Shut the fuck up guys. Its good obama will talk to iran, its better than invading them or bombing them. AS the latter will only lead to more chaos and death in the region, thus making the USA even more hated .

So what if iran has nukes? i mean, they are a soverign state, israel has nukes, so whats the problem. And israel has already shown its anger managment issues.

What does it matter if we are hated if we are doing the right thing? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we dont want to be loved by totalitarian dictators who frequently announce their desire for genocide against us and allies?

Are you really that short sighted to not see how Iran having nukes is a bad idea? Yes of course there is absolutely no harm in giving the worlds largest supporter of terrorism nuclear weapons. Nothing bad could ever come of that.

This is exactly what the Darwin awards were made for.