PDA

View Full Version : Undies Poll

Abbey Marie
02-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Since we have a thread on a guy wearing women's panties, and a guy dancing sans undies at all (I think), I thought I'd take a poll.

What do you (guys only) wear?

PostmodernProphet
02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
omigorsh, am I the only guy willing to come clean on his shorts?.......er, so to speak?......

Kathianne
02-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Since we have a thread on a guy wearing women's panties, and a guy dancing sans undies at all (I think), I thought I'd take a poll.

What do you (guys only) wear?

Is this a perverse attempt to get Bill Clinton to join the board? :cool:

PostmodernProphet
02-01-2009, 01:56 PM
a more pertinent question....how many of you guys have underwear older than your children?.......(I no longer do, but I do have a paisley golf shirt that I wear to mow the lawn that is older than my son.....22).......

jimnyc
02-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Can't answer the question appropriately as the answer varies. When I wear jeans I have boxer briefs. When wearing dress clothes I go with regular boxers. When in my pajamas at night and when I sleep I go commando (gotta give the big fella time to breathe and grow!)

jimnyc
02-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Holy hell, didn't even notice until I answered that women's panties was a choice. If any of you bastards own up to this, don't do so here as I'll never be able to "look" at you the same. I'm the biggest pervert here and a women's panties afficianado, and even I haven't contemplated wearing them myself. I love everything about them, especially when they're on a nice woman, but NEVER are they good on a mans body!

Abbey Marie
02-01-2009, 02:57 PM
That is why the anonymity is important. There could be a frill lover out there who needs to feel safe to express himself.

From a woman's pov, I have to go with the boxer-briefs. They accentuate the positive, without looking all dorky.

Your opinion may vary.

5stringJeff
02-01-2009, 03:26 PM
I voted.

LiberalNation
02-01-2009, 03:56 PM
i've been known to wear boxers tht double as sleeping shorts.

PostmodernProphet
02-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Holy hell, didn't even notice until I answered that women's panties was a choice. If any of you bastards own up to this, don't do so here as I'll never be able to "look" at you the same. I'm the biggest pervert here and a women's panties afficianado, and even I haven't contemplated wearing them myself. I love everything about them, especially when they're on a nice woman, but NEVER are they good on a mans body!

shucks boss.....I enjoy getting into a pair of women's panties on a regular basis and you can't fault me for it......

Mr. P
02-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Ok, I just gotta ask cuz I really don't know, what are Boxer briefs? Are they the same as Boxers? Which we used to call swing easyzzeezzz.

dan
02-01-2009, 05:37 PM
a more pertinent question....how many of you guys have underwear older than your children?.......(I no longer do, but I do have a paisley golf shirt that I wear to mow the lawn that is older than my son.....22).......

I have more than one pair of underwear with a pretty prominent hole in them. My thinking is, nobody sees it, why throw them out.

I'm pretty sure Peter Griffin makes the same argument in an episode of Family Guy, which is pretty embarassing.:coffee:

Abbey Marie
02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Ok, I just gotta ask cuz I really don't know, what are Boxer briefs? Are they the same as Boxers? Which we used to call swing easyzzeezzz.

Here ya go. I'm no expert, but I'd guess no swinging here.

http://z.hubpages.com/u/238743_f248.jpg

Good lord. Searching on "boxer briefs", I had to get past lots of gay pics to find one that was decent to post. My eyes!

Mr. P
02-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Here ya go. I'm no expert, but I'd guess no swinging here.

http://z.hubpages.com/u/238743_f248.jpg

Good lord. Searching on "boxer briefs", I had to get past lots of gay pics to find one that was decent to post. My eyes!

Thanks Abbey I had no idea..kinda a speedo with legs, huh?

I'll stick with the tried an true Tighty whities, if that's what is still called briefs.

Noir
02-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Boxers all he way for myself, however (sorry jim) I did have a 'wear the wrong undies day' with my girlfriend, so I had some pink French frillies on, at first it was a uncomfortable but after a while I forgot, but I'm not in a hurry to do it again.

Jeff
02-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Can't answer the question appropriately as the answer varies. When I wear jeans I have boxer briefs. When wearing dress clothes I go with regular boxers. When in my pajamas at night and when I sleep I go commando (gotta give the big fella time to breathe and grow!)

Big fella, lmao , liar , as for what I wear all depends if the wife has done the laundry ( or more likley did I put dirty clothes in the hamper, lol) briefs always unless the draw is empty, then commando :eek: Hasn't happened in a long time,lol

crin63
02-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Boxer briefs for the last several years. Support with a bit of freedom.