PDA

View Full Version : Speaker Pelosi Traveling to Middle East

stephanie
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
I hope she's flying on her broom..This women is despicable..

March 30, 2007

ABC News' Jonathan Karl Reports: ABC News has learned Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi plans to visit Syria next week to meet with Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. The visit will make Pelosi the most senior U.S. official ever to meet with President Assad.

Pelosi will be traveling to Syria has part of Congressional delegation. On the trip, she also plans to visit several other countries in the region, including Israel, where she will deliver a speech to the Knesset.

Pelosi's visit to Syria would come as the United States has severed high-level contacts with Assad's government.

The administration recalled the U.S. ambassador to Damascus after the February 2005 assassination of Rafik Hariri in Lebanon. There has been very little high- or mid-level U.S. contact with Syria since then.

Last December, a delegation of four Senators visited Syria, a trip that was made over the objections of the Bush Administration. At the time, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice criticized the trip as unhelpful.

Traveling with Pelosi will be Congressmen Keith Ellison (D-MN), Nick Rahall (D-WV), Tom Lantos (D-CA), Henry Waxman (D-CA), and David Hobson (R-OH).
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/03/pelosi_going_to.html

Yurt
03-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Good, let her convert to Islam.

Gaffer
03-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Would be great television if they beheaded them all.

Just another example of her thinking she's now the president.

Yurt
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
What does she think about burkas?

Kathianne
03-30-2007, 07:14 PM
What does she think about burkas?

Is her husband manufacturing them? Oh, that would be Feinstein? Well maybe Pelosi, I get so mixed up with rich Congresswomen and their husbands...

03-31-2007, 03:14 AM
Let's not go too far. I don't like the woman as much as you guys but we shouldnt sink to their level and want them dead.

KarlMarx
03-31-2007, 05:33 AM
Let's not go too far. I don't like the woman as much as you guys but we shouldnt sink to their level and want them dead.
True, but it's fun to fantasize!

Gaffer
03-31-2007, 02:10 PM

Wanting them dead is not sinking to their level. They are far lower than that. She is out to undermine the country. She should be impeached and tried for treason. Along with anyone that supports her.

Nienna
03-31-2007, 02:16 PM
When I hear of women delegates visiting Muslim leaders, I always wonder if the Muslim leaders take them seriously, or if they are yearning to beat-n-burka these women. Do the Muslim leaders consider these women as capable of speaking on behalf of their nations?

stephanie
03-31-2007, 02:28 PM
When I hear of women delegates visiting Muslim leaders, I always wonder if the Muslim leaders take them seriously, or if they are yearning to beat-n-burka these women. Do the Muslim leaders consider these women as capable of speaking on behalf of their nations?

One answer...NO!

I've read of some of the more radical Muslim leaders won't even shake a woman's hand..

Pelosi has no business going to Syria and is doing this, just to embarrass President Bush and us American people...:lame2: