PDA

View Full Version : MN Court Rules ALL Absentee Bollots to be Counted!

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Looks like Al and the Dems will not be able to steal this election after all

Big Win for Coleman

This report, hot off the press, signifies a victory for Norm Coleman in the election contest with Al Franken: the court hearing the contest has ruled that "all absentee ballots that complied with state law should be counted, along with those where errors occurred through no fault of the voter." Franken has been trying to prevent a number of ballots that complied with state law from being counted.

It appears that there are around 4,800 rejected absentee ballots that fall into this category. The court imposed one limitation on its ruling, i.e., that the ballots in question must have been disclosed by the Coleman campaign to the Franken campaign by January 22.

It isn't clear to me whether the ruling is that the 4,800 ballots in question actually are valid and will be counted, or that they will be reviewed to see whether they are valid and should be counted. Either way, it appears to be a big win for Coleman; one that makes it appear possible that he might make up Franken's 220-vote lead.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2009/02/022725.php

Yurt
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
lets hope those votes make him the winner

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:22 PM

Which was the original outcome of the election in the first place

Until the Dems "found" all those other ballots and kept counting until they got the desired outcome

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 02:31 PM

let's instead hope that, with all the votes counted, we will be able to seat the legitimate winner regardless of who it is.

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:35 PM
let's instead hope that, with all the votes counted, we will be able to seat the legitimate winner regardless of who it is.

That would be Coleman

Al can go back to being a failed radio talk show host

Yurt
02-04-2009, 02:40 PM

i would rather it be coleman :poke:

thus your comment is wholly irrelevent and meaningless

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 02:41 PM

wouldn't you rather that the long nightmare for the residents of MN be over with and they can benefit from full representation in congress?

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 02:42 PM
That would be Coleman

that is your opinion.... thanks for sharing.

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:42 PM

Virgil is irrelevent and meaningless. Just ask his "flock"

Yurt
02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Virgil is irrelevent and meaningless. Just ask his "flock"

it is getting boring...same o same o

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
it is getting boring...same o same o

I would hate to have a conversation with him. Probably sounds like Ben Stein :laugh2:

Trigg
02-04-2009, 02:55 PM
This really needs to be resolved sometime soon.

What happened to the votes "found" in the back of a car????? Were those admitted???

red states rule
02-04-2009, 02:57 PM

What happened to the votes "found" in the back of a car????? Were those admitted???

They were counted, They were voted for the Dem Trigg

Several Dem areas actually had more ballots then residents. ems have perfected election fraud - they should give classes

Oh they do. That is where ACORN gets their training

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 02:59 PM

that story has long been debunked. no ballots were "found" in the back of a car.

red states rule
02-04-2009, 03:03 PM
that story has long been debunked. no ballots were "found" in the back of a car.

You'd think Democrats would be content with last week's electoral rout. But judging from the odd doings in Minnesota, some in their party wouldn't mind adding to their jackpot by stealing a Senate seat for left-wing joker Al Franken. ... For example, there was Friday night's announcement by Minneapolis's director of elections that she'd forgotten to count 32 absentee ballots in her car.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122644940271419147.html

Then her boss jumps in and says it was false

Sems the Dems can't get their lies straight

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 04:24 PM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200811130007

red states rule
02-04-2009, 04:31 PM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200811130007

Now there is a real solid source - George Soros :laugh2:

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Now there is a real solid source - George Soros :laugh2:

and the WSJ is unbiased???:lol:

Does Soros have anything to do with THIS media source from Minnesota?
http://minnesotaindependent.com/17937/fox-news-on-car-ballot-gate-old-fictions-die-hard

red states rule
02-04-2009, 04:47 PM
and the WSJ is unbiased???:lol:

Media matters has run false and outright lies over and over again. They play to far left kooks llike you Virgil

They tell you what Rush, Sean, and Fox News say on their broadcasts so you do not have to listen/watch

Being a typical liberal, you then run with those "reports" and spread the lies like a virus

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Media matters has run false and outright lies over and over again. They play to far left kooks llike you Virgil

They tell you what Rush, Sean, and Fox News say on their broadcasts so you do not have to listen/watch

Being a typical liberal, you then run with those "reports" and spread the lies like a virus

http://minnesotaindependent.com/17937/fox-news-on-car-ballot-gate-old-fictions-die-hard

red states rule
02-04-2009, 04:51 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BH64Ss8xXS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BH64Ss8xXS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
old news.... just cuz you repeat it does not mean that it has not already been debunked. What do you have to say about the newspaper article above?

red states rule
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
old news.... just cuz you repeat it does not mean that it has not already been debunked. What do you have to say about the newspaper article above?

The ballots were found - then when the truth came out Dems went into spin mode

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 05:04 PM
The ballots were found - then when the truth came out Dems went into spin mode

that is not what the newspaper says.

or this:

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6665

or this:

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/story/minneapolis_election_director_speaks_ballots_in_my _car/

or this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7caoj/32_ballots_in_minnesota_were_found_in_an_election/

or this:

http://www.minnpost.com/braublog/2008/11/13/4585/hannity_and_pawlenty_still_passing_car_ballot_fict ion

need I go on?:lol:

red states rule
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
that is not what the newspaper says.

or this:

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6665

or this:

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/story/minneapolis_election_director_speaks_ballots_in_my _car/

or this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7caoj/32_ballots_in_minnesota_were_found_in_an_election/

or this:

http://www.minnpost.com/braublog/2008/11/13/4585/hannity_and_pawlenty_still_passing_car_ballot_fict ion

need I go on?:lol:

Ah, liberal blogs - or you go back to the first link you posted :laugh2:

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Ah, liberal blogs - or you go back to the first link you posted :laugh2:

are you suggesting that the quotes from election officials in those links are not legitimate quotes? You have nothing from after the story was debunked...all you have is the same old story repeated. It was false when it was reported and repeating it does not make it any less false.

Yurt
02-04-2009, 05:51 PM
are you suggesting that the quotes from election officials in those links are not legitimate quotes? You have nothing from after the story was debunked...all you have is the same old story repeated. It was false when it was reported and repeating it does not make it any less false.

do you have more than what she said, you know, like the other judges that supposedly were in the car with her, to verify this? surely she is an unbiased witness against herself...

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
do you have more than what she said, you know, like the other judges that supposedly were in the car with her, to verify this? surely she is an unbiased witness against herself...

noting in the law in MN, to my knowledge, requires someone ride shotgun when absentee ballots are being transported to the polling places.

Yurt
02-04-2009, 06:26 PM
noting in the law in MN, to my knowledge, requires someone ride shotgun when absentee ballots are being transported to the polling places.

that is not what i asked, she claimed there were others in the car with her, hence, the witnesses that can corroborate her story

02-04-2009, 07:29 PM

We already know who the legitimate winner is. It's Coleman. It always has been despite these games Franken has been playing.

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 08:33 PM
We already know who the legitimate winner is. It's Coleman. It always has been despite these games Franken has been playing.

and you "know" this how?

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 08:35 PM
that is not what i asked, she claimed there were others in the car with her, hence, the witnesses that can corroborate her story

and I would think that, if the witnesses she named took issue with her account, they would have spoken up to refute her story by now. Don't you?

Yurt
02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
and I would think that, if the witnesses she named took issue with her account, they would have spoken up to refute her story by now. Don't you?

thats a wild ass assumption

perhaps they do not even know their names were given, perhaps no one bothered to ask them, perhaps they do not exist

that is like me saying that only homos live in augusta maine....gee, if no one from there speaks up then i guess it must be true as no one has refuted it

i find it odd that all the "proof" you have is her word. she gets interviewed, but no one else...how odd

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM

perhaps they do not even know their names were given, perhaps no one bothered to ask them, perhaps they do not exist

that is like me saying that only homos live in augusta maine....gee, if no one from there speaks up then i guess it must be true as no one has refuted it

i find it odd that all the "proof" you have is her word. she gets interviewed, but no one else...how odd

do you honestly think that Fox news does not know the names of the people? Do you honestly think that they have not checked this out? really??

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM

you mention the maine state capital a lot. And you said you'd spent some time there.... so maybe you speak from experience?

Yurt
02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
you mention the maine state capital a lot. And you said you'd spent some time there.... so maybe you speak from experience?

never lived there, and never claimed i have spent time there, but you're good at digging and digging through my posts and profile, perhaps you can show us where i made such a claim....else you can retract your statement as i hope you are not lying

its quite a lovely place, beautiful old state buildings and churches. some church has, i believe, the most stained glass windows east of the colorado river

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 09:10 PM
never lived there, and never claimed i have spent time there, but you're good at digging and digging through my posts and profile, perhaps you can show us where i made such a claim....else you can retract your statement as i hope you are not lying

its quite a lovely place, beautiful old state buildings and churches. some church has, i believe, the most stained glass windows east of the colorado river

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=344672&postcount=13

so you were lying in this post? I guess, with you, that has become quite a habit, eh...Mr. Pyramid climber?:poke::poke::poke:

Yurt
02-04-2009, 09:10 PM
do you honestly think that Fox news does not know the names of the people? Do you honestly think that they have not checked this out? really??

i don't speak for fox news, nor do i watch fox news. how would i know. but you seem knowledgeable that this news organization would be the ONLY news organization that would follow up on a lead like this, maybe i should start paying more attention to fox news as it appears all the other news would not have the courage or ability to seek these others out.

thanks for the heads up!

Yurt
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=344672&postcount=13

so you were lying in this post? I guess, with you, that has become quite a habit, eh...Mr. Pyramid climber?:poke::poke::poke:

i forgot i made that public

i better be careful with people like you around digging through my posts and profile

thanks for pointing that out to me, i knew i could count on you to dig through my posts to find that. you're swell!

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
i don't speak for fox news, nor do i watch fox news. how would i know. but you seem knowledgeable that this news organization would be the ONLY news organization that would follow up on a lead like this, maybe i should start paying more attention to fox news as it appears all the other news would not have the courage or ability to seek these others out.

thanks for the heads up!
I actually think that most news organizations would follow up on that story if there were any meat on the bone... City officials state there were no ballots found in a car, and even Coleman's lawyer has dropped his complaint about the validity of those ballots.

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 09:19 PM
i forgot i made that public

i better be careful with people like you around digging through my posts and profile

thanks for pointing that out to me, i knew i could count on you to dig through my posts to find that. you're swell!

so you admit that you lied about it...and you can understand why I now can believe that you have intimate knowledge of the fact that the town is inhabited solely by gays.... I guess they hate the mexican food too? Do tell.

Yurt
02-04-2009, 09:37 PM
so you admit that you lied about it...and you can understand why I now can believe that you have intimate knowledge of the fact that the town is inhabited solely by gays.... I guess they hate the mexican food too? Do tell.

i said i forgot i made that PUBLIC, if you call forgetting something a lie, ok, your opinion but no one elses...

your latter argument is complete intellectual bullshit...i gave that comment as an example of your silly ass comment....if you can't understand the difference, then you should head to another board as this board is way to mature and intellectual for you.

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 09:54 PM
i said i forgot i made that PUBLIC, if you call forgetting something a lie, ok, your opinion but no one elses...

your latter argument is complete intellectual bullshit...i gave that comment as an example of your silly ass comment....if you can't understand the difference, then you should head to another board as this board is way to mature and intellectual for you.

here is what you said today:

"never lived there, and never claimed i have spent time there",

yet, according to the post from Friday, you eat at a mexican restaurant there with your stepfather everytime you visit "the folks" there. And you then said there are a lot of gays there... coincidence? I think not. For some reason, you are obsessed with gays and obsessed with augusta, maine. - in anything BUT a mature and intellectual manner.. I am not sure why, but it IS kinda creepy... maybe you should lose your obsession with both, for a whole lot of wholesome reasons.

Kathianne
02-04-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm bored. The thread title made me click, but now I remember why I really only look for threads I'm involved in. Passing ijits.

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm bored. The thread title made me click, but now I remember why I really only look for threads I'm involved in. Passing ijits.

thanks for stopping by. be sure to toss some good rep to your buddies on the way out! :laugh2:

Yurt
02-04-2009, 10:22 PM
here is what you said today:

"never lived there, and never claimed i have spent time there",

yet, according to the post from Friday, you eat at a mexican restaurant there with your stepfather everytime you visit "the folks" there. And you then said there are a lot of gays there... coincidence? I think not. For some reason, you are obsessed with gays and obsessed with augusta, maine. - in anything BUT a mature and intellectual manner.. I am not sure why, but it IS kinda creepy... maybe you should lose your obsession with both, for a whole lot of wholesome reasons.

then i guess your world, forgetting is lying....

i'll remember that

Yurt
02-04-2009, 10:23 PM
thanks for stopping by. be sure to toss some good rep to your buddies on the way out! :laugh2:

and you wonder why people think you are a former poster.....

you have the power to change that perception

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
then i guess your world, forgetting is lying....

i'll remember that

you forget where your folks live? Or was that a lie? Does your step father really live in augusta, maine?

Yurt
02-04-2009, 10:37 PM
you forget where your folks live? Or was that a lie? Does your step father really live in augusta, maine?

why oh why do you continue to lie....

i said i forgot that i made that PUBLIC

enough, stop it and move on. practice what you preach

people are tired of your same old bull

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 10:58 PM
why oh why do you continue to lie....

i said i forgot that i made that PUBLIC

enough, stop it and move on. practice what you preach

people are tired of your same old bull

so your folks do live in Augusta maine? is that correct?

Yurt
02-04-2009, 11:07 PM
so your folks do live in Augusta maine? is that correct?

dude, stop your obsession about me and my family. aren't you the one who calls me a fag for even mentioning your dad.....

grow up, people are tired of your same old meadowmuffins

moderate democrat
02-04-2009, 11:19 PM
dude, stop your obsession about me and my family. aren't you the one who calls me a fag for even mentioning your dad.....

grow up, people are tired of your same old meadowmuffins
and your line about eating mexican food with your step dad every time you visit the folks in augusta, maine ISN'T meadowmuffins?:lol:

Yurt
02-05-2009, 12:14 AM
and your line about eating mexican food with your step dad every time you visit the folks in augusta, maine ISN'T meadowmuffins?:lol:

i said i forgot that i made it public, you reminded me. thank you.

but do continue on, as you will no doubt convince others you are not a previous poster, especially with your obsession about augusta maine....

you do realize that you are proving my point about you, post by post....but please, continue on

Kathianne
02-05-2009, 06:30 AM
MN voters has what to do with this conversation?

moderate democrat
02-05-2009, 08:39 AM
i said i forgot that i made it public, you reminded me. thank you.

but do continue on, as you will no doubt convince others you are not a previous poster, especially with your obsession about augusta maine....

you do realize that you are proving my point about you, post by post....but please, continue on

meadowmuffins.

YOU inexplicably bring that town into discussions and then claim that I am obsessed about it? you tell whopping lies about step fathers and restaurants and frequent visits and churches with windows and then have the temerity to question MY integrity???

meadowmuffins indeed.

And as I said before. I am who I say I am and rather than spend all your time trying to prove I am someone else, why not just debate me on the ideas? Clearly, you are either incapable or unwilling or frightened to do so.