PDA

View Full Version : Big Gains for Dawa Party: what does this mean for America?

moderate democrat
02-05-2009, 01:16 PM
The Dawa party of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki scored major gains in the recent Iraqi elections. The Dawa party was founded by Muqtada al Sadr's daddy and has long had close ties with Iran. What do folks on this board think that such gains mean for America? Do you think that Iraq will increase its religious, cultural and economic alliance with Iran in the years going forward? Is this a good development for American interests?

darin
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I hear the Dawa also capture and sell service and other droids.

moderate democrat
02-05-2009, 01:25 PM
:laugh2:

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 01:09 AM
I am somewhat surprised that yurt, who claims to have lived in the middle east and knows the way muslims think, has not weighed in on this thread. I would LOVE to get his informed opinion on this matter... and red states rule - that noted expert on all things related to the war on terrorism... his opinion would also be extremely valuable to this issue. I am sure that both of them have a lot to offer this discussion.

Psychoblues
02-06-2009, 01:12 AM
The nation building party has left the building, md, and I hope they stay the hell out of majority politics for the next 40 years. I've already given my thoughts to my kids and grand kids so I guess it'll be up to them to carry on the good fight of progressive Americans in the next few decades!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a cool one?!?!??!???!??!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
From what I've heard, the prime minister's party has solidified its position in the Iraqi parliament. So while the Dawa party may have made some gains, it's not like they control the government.

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 10:45 AM
From what I've heard, the prime minister's party has solidified its position in the Iraqi parliament. So while the Dawa party may have made some gains, it's not like they control the government.

"controlling", perhaps not.

"Significantly influencing the direction of", I would say so.

Again... what does that portend for American interests?

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 11:18 AM
"controlling", perhaps not.

"Significantly influencing the direction of", I would say so.

Again... what does that portend for American interests?

I think it will lead to a more independent Iraq, which is a good thing - I don't want American troops in Iraq ad infinitum. I don't think that al-Maliki is going to attempt to ally with Iran just because they're majority Shiite as well.

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 11:37 AM
I think it will lead to a more independent Iraq, which is a good thing - I don't want American troops in Iraq ad infinitum. I don't think that al-Maliki is going to attempt to ally with Iran just because they're majority Shiite as well.

the connections between Dawa politicians and Iran go much deeper than simply sharing the same sect of Islam, imho.

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 11:50 AM
the connections between Dawa politicians and Iran go much deeper than simply sharing the same sect of Islam, imho.

I don't know a whole lot about Iraqi politics, so I won't disagree with you. What do you think will happen to Iraq's foreign policy as a result of the elections?

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I don't know a whole lot about Iraqi politics, so I won't disagree with you. What do you think will happen to Iraq's foreign policy as a result of the elections?

I only know what I read... and, from what I have read, I worry that there is going to be accelerated movement that takes Iraq closer towards Iranian influence and further from the US. I will admit that I have worried about that possibility ever since we overthrew Saddam.
I don't think that Iraq will necessarily become a client or satellite state of Iran, but I do think that Iraq will be much more closely aligned and allied with Iran than it will be with us. It will consider Iranian interests much more compatible with Iraqi interests than when it considers OUR interests... imho.

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 12:26 PM
I only know what I read... and, from what I have read, I worry that there is going to be accelerated movement that takes Iraq closer towards Iranian influence and further from the US. I will admit that I have worried about that possibility ever since we overthrew Saddam.
I don't think that Iraq will necessarily become a client or satellite state of Iran, but I do think that Iraq will be much more closely aligned and allied with Iran than it will be with us. It will consider Iranian interests much more compatible with Iraqi interests than when it considers OUR interests... imho.

Perhaps. I think they will definitely develop friendly relations - but, IMO, that's a good thing that adds to regional stability. But the politics of the region are too complex for me to say outright that Iraq and Iran will align with each other now.

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Perhaps. I think they will definitely develop friendly relations - but, IMO, that's a good thing that adds to regional stability. But the politics of the region are too complex for me to say outright that Iraq and Iran will align with each other now.

I am not sure that allowing a situation to develop where Iraq and Iran are friendly is a beneficial outcome from the invasion of Iraq.

Sitarro
02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I am not sure that allowing a situation to develop where Iraq and Iran are friendly is a beneficial outcome from the invasion of Iraq.

Maybe you ought to send an e-mail to your President and your party leaders, they were the ones with all of the criticism over what the last administration was doing without any suggestions or solutions. Osama spent 2 years and almost a billion dollars to buy the election, he must really feel HE has all of the answers, now he gets to handle the problems facing our country which unlike what we hear from the left, didn't start 8 years ago.

My suggestion to your President is to quit the campaigning and the talking down of the economy and lead(oh shit, he's never actually done that..... ever!). Maybe he should call someone with some actual experience and find out what he would do......... President Bush or his father?

Yurt
02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I am somewhat surprised that yurt, who claims to have lived in the middle east and knows the way muslims think, has not weighed in on this thread. I would LOVE to get his informed opinion on this matter... and red states rule - that noted expert on all things related to the war on terrorism... his opinion would also be extremely valuable to this issue. I am sure that both of them have a lot to offer this discussion.

obsess much...

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
obsess much...

I thought with all your experience gained as an eight year old, climbing pryamids, and talking with all those muslims in Lebanon, that you would jump at the chance to add your vast storehouse of knowledge to this topic. I guess I was wrong. Feel free to return to the Obama-bashing threads and leave this to us uninformed middle eastern neophytes to bungle on without you.

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 05:28 PM
oh gosh...and just like clockwork, redstates rule adds his neg rep to the picture. Aren't YOU an expert on middle eastern policy? Don't you have all sorts of interesting ideas about Al Qaeda and Iran and stuff? I would think that YOU would be just as eager as your "dear friend" yurt to add your wisdom to this thread? Was I wrong? I guess so.

red states rule
02-06-2009, 05:31 PM
oh gosh...and just like clockwork, redstates rule adds his neg rep to the picture. Aren't YOU an expert on middle eastern policy? Don't you have all sorts of interesting ideas about Al Qaeda and Iran and stuff? I would think that YOU would be just as eager as your "dear friend" yurt to add your wisdom to this thread? Was I wrong? I guess so.

http://www.journeywoman.com/images6/waaaa.gif

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I must say that I am slightly underwhelmed by the intellectual content of your response. Do you care to address the question posed in the OP, or would you prefer to just throw out stupid pictures as answers?

Yurt
02-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I thought with all your experience gained as an eight year old, climbing pryamids, and talking with all those muslims in Lebanon, that you would jump at the chance to add your vast storehouse of knowledge to this topic. I guess I was wrong. Feel free to return to the Obama-bashing threads and leave this to us uninformed middle eastern neophytes to bungle on without you.

you know....your silly lying games are boring

i already told you i was joking, yet here you are still obsessing about it and acting as if i still claim i went to the ME. how pathetic your life must be, i guess since you live such a big lie you have nothing better to do than obsess over whether yurt went to the ME after he told you that he was joking....

now we will of course be blessed with another inane post from you calling me a liar, sheeny shyster ambulance chaser....

(yawn)

red states rule
02-06-2009, 06:12 PM

i already told you i was joking, yet here you are still obsessing about it and acting as if i still claim i went to the ME. how pathetic your life must be, i guess since you live such a big lie you have nothing better to do than obsess over whether yurt went to the ME after he told you that he was joking....

now we will of course be blessed with another inane post from you calling me a liar, sheeny shyster ambulance chaser....

(yawn)

Virgil bores everyone Yurt

When it became clear the surge in Iraq was a success, Virgil told his psychiatrist he was thinking about suicide.

He told Virgil from now on he would have to pay in advance.

Yurt
02-06-2009, 06:18 PM

http://www.webdelsol.com/The_Potomac/issue2/crybaby.jpg

red states rule
02-06-2009, 06:31 PM

Hey Virgil, I heard you have a dog. You named him Egypt because he leaves a pyramid in every room

emmett
02-06-2009, 06:44 PM
The Dawa party of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki scored major gains in the recent Iraqi elections. The Dawa party was founded by Muqtada al Sadr's daddy and has long had close ties with Iran. What do folks on this board think that such gains mean for America? Do you think that Iraq will increase its religious, cultural and economic alliance with Iran in the years going forward? Is this a good development for American interests?

what diff does it make?

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 08:51 PM
what diff does it make?

are you suggesting that the make up of the government in Iraq makes no difference to the United States? Well, why then, did we bother to invade, conquer and occupy that country in the first place if what happened in the aftermath of the action did not make any difference?

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 08:53 PM

(yawn)

so...when you get caught in a lie, all you have to do is claim that you were "joking"? Why then did you change your birthdate?

and why would I have to post anything of the sort when you, yourself, have so aptly described yourself?

IN any case....do you have anything to add to the discussion about the subject of this thread, or not?

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey Virgil, I heard you have a dog. You named him Egypt because he leaves a pyramid in every room

why do you insist on derailing threads?

Mugged Liberal
02-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Regrettably, here’s another thread that has deteriorated into a mud-slinging match. So much for a reasonable, intelligent, exchange of opinions if that’s what you want or is it? If the object is conversational one-upmanship you both take the prize.

moderate democrat
02-06-2009, 09:17 PM
I started this thread to discuss the issue. The deterioration happened the minute that yurt and red states rule showed up intent on derailing it. They have added nothing of substance to the discussion, which ought not to come as a surprise to anyone.

Yurt
02-06-2009, 11:04 PM
I started this thread to discuss the issue. The deterioration happened the minute that yurt and red states rule showed up intent on derailing it. They have added nothing of substance to the discussion, which ought not to come as a surprise to anyone.

bullshit, you brought rsr and myself into this thread begging for us to respond...you insulted rsr in your invitation and you lied about me and the ME in your invitation you lying turd....

had you not continued your obsession about me and the ME....this would not have happened, be a mature adult and own up to your petty bullshit

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 03:56 AM
yuk and his butt buddie are famous around here for derailing threads, throwing out non arguments to otherwise legitimate discussions, posting articles that have been debunked but they still tell them for the truth, and it appears they are both on a neg rep campaign for which the administration should become involved. Lot's of other shit, too, about them but I think that's enough for this conversation.

Iraq is rapidly becoming closer tro the Iranians. Although that is a problem derived from the gwb administration I believe President Barack Hussein Obama will address it competently and will minimize the damage as best as he can considering the obstructions set forth even this young in his presidency by the nay sayers. What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you a cool one for the long road of political entertainment and satisfaction, md?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
02-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head on all counts, pb.

well done.

I'd LOVE to have a cold one with you.

Yurt
02-07-2009, 07:55 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head on all counts, pb.

well done.

I'd LOVE to have a cold one with you.

look at the liar who derailed his own thread and is now continuing to derail his own thread....:rolleyes:

moderate democrat
02-07-2009, 09:02 PM
look at the liar who derailed his own thread and is now continuing to derail his own thread....:rolleyes:

obsessed much?

do you HAVE anything to add to the topic of this thread, or are you going to continue to use it as yet another way to display your total gayness?:poke:

Yurt
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
obsessed much?

do you HAVE anything to add to the topic of this thread, or are you going to continue to use it as yet another way to display your total gayness?:poke:

good job of getting your thread back on topic after you derailed it by bringing up both rsr and myself and insulting us when we had not even replied in this thread....:poke:

stalker

Mugged Liberal
02-07-2009, 09:57 PM
One should never ask you to put out a fire. You would use napalm. What is this kind of name-calling the product of?

moderate democrat
02-07-2009, 10:01 PM
good job of getting your thread back on topic after you derailed it by bringing up both rsr and myself and insulting us when we had not even replied in this thread....:poke:

stalker

I ask again...do you have anthing to offer on the topic of this thread or not?

If not, feel free to not reply in the negative.

Yurt
02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
One should never ask you to put out a fire. You would use napalm. What is this kind of name-calling the product of?

and your contribution does what exactly? i merely pointed out that mfm lied about rsr and myself derailing this thread by showing that his post brought us up and insulted us before we ever posted in this thread. he then continued his derailing by slapping psydeshow on the back for his post.

it is clear though that the juvenile has to have the last word, so i am finished in this thread as i have proven his lie and defended his lie about me. i wonder if you to would defend yourself if someone lied about you....

trebor...nice name change btw

Mugged Liberal
02-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Yurt, the post was directed at the other party not you although you are equally guilty.

Yurt
02-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Yurt, the post was directed at the other party not you although you are equally guilty.

how so? i did not bring him up in a thread and insult him when he did not even post in it....

pray tell why you have made yourself judge and jury?

Mugged Liberal
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Not so, just an Amicus Curiae.

Yurt
02-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Not so, just an Amicus Curiae.

cute

:cool:

moderate democrat
02-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I ask again...do you have anthing to offer on the topic of this thread or not?

If not, feel free to not reply in the negative.

yurt:

your silence speaks volumes.

thank you.

Kathianne
02-08-2009, 05:33 PM
yurt:

thank you.

Was that Moderate Democrat or Mugged Liberal responding to Yurt? Enquiring minds want to know....

Yurt
02-08-2009, 06:18 PM
yurt:

thank you.

ah shud up ya whiner...you just have to continue stirring the pot don't you, had to derail your own thread didn't you....

:rolleyes:

moderate democrat
02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
ah shud up ya whiner...you just have to continue stirring the pot don't you, had to derail your own thread didn't you....

:rolleyes:

do you HAVE anything to add to the topic of this thread? Clearly not.

I myself am deeply concerned about where Iraq will turn after our troops depart which is why I started this thread to begin with.

red states rule
02-08-2009, 06:37 PM

I myself am deeply concerned about where Iraq will turn after our troops depart which is why I started this thread to begin with.

Why, considering you and your party were openly pulling for the US troops to be defeated in Iraq

The Dems postion were clearly stated by Harry "the war is lost" Reid, Code Pink, Moveon.org, and the glowing coverage the liberal media gace the public night after night while the terrorists were killing the troops

Now that the troops and the surge was successful - total silence

Yurt
02-08-2009, 06:45 PM

you moron, you said i DID NOT have to reply in the negative but here you are begging for it

whiner

and you need to recant that rsr and myself derailed this, you did by calling us out and insulting us before we ever replied in this thread :poke:

Kathianne
02-08-2009, 06:54 PM
you moron, you said i DID NOT have to reply in the negative but here you are begging for it

whiner

and you need to recant that rsr and myself derailed this, you did by calling us out and insulting us before we ever replied in this thread :poke:

Since that is more than unlikely, but I agree that he derailed in post #4, before either of you responded, moving to cage.

Yurt
02-08-2009, 06:58 PM
hands down agree that this is where it belongs. :clap:

moderate democrat
02-08-2009, 10:40 PM
After yurt posting twelve of the first fifty posts in this thread, I am STILL waiting for his FIRST post that addresses the subject of the thread.

and he whines that others derail threads!:lol:

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 12:00 AM
And he continues to exercise his juvenile practise of negging certain people every time they try to tell some truth about him, his butt buddie or their other practises. Pitiful, I tell ya, pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

After yurt posting twelve of the first fifty posts in this thread, I am STILL waiting for his FIRST post that addresses the subject of the thread.

Maybe someone needs his shitty diaper changed?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Yurt
02-09-2009, 12:09 AM

unfortunately for you, the facts clearly show YOU derailed this thread and are now whining about getting back on topic while continuing to derail the thread....

pity you can't live the truth for even one thread

Yurt
02-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Since that is more than unlikely, but I agree that he derailed in post #4, before either of you responded, moving to cage.

prescience....amazing how you knew the actions of such a "new" member

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 06:59 AM
14 out of 54 posts by yurt and STILL not ONE on point.:lol:

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Nothing new about that is it, md?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

14 out of 54 posts by yurt and STILL not ONE on point.:lol:

Yuk and his butt buddie are famous for that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Yurt
02-09-2009, 10:02 AM

again, simply amazing how you knew this "new" poster would react this way and CONTINUE to act this way thus resulting in his actions getting the thread moved to the cage.

its clear mfm doesn't know what derailing a thread means....perhaps he needs a dictionary...

derail means thread topic has been altered....and we can all thank mfm for that

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 10:06 AM
again, simply amazing how you knew this "new" poster would react this way and CONTINUE to act this way thus resulting in his actions getting the thread moved to the cage.

its clear mfm doesn't know what derailing a thread means....perhaps he needs a dictionary...

derail means thread topic has been altered....and we can all thank mfm for that

I am not mfm... my name is moderate democrat. Or do you prefer to be called splurt?

That makes 15 posts of yours in this thread and NOT ONE has been on topic.:poke:

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't think any of you are ready for prime time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran remains a problem only exacerbated by gwb policies. Isn't that the root concern?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Yurt
02-09-2009, 10:25 AM
I am not mfm... my name is moderate democrat. Or do you prefer to be called splurt?

That makes 15 posts of yours in this thread and NOT ONE has been on topic.:poke:

:lol:

on another board as maineman you called me splurt moron :poke:

and as retiredman you called me splurt....

you have called me nearly all your "old" insults like shyster etc...

sucks to live a lie doesn't it

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 10:29 AM

and here I thought you had promised that you would debate me and drop this silly attack on my identity?

Why can't you deal with what I SAY and quit obsessing with who you think I AM?

that makes 16 posts and none on topic! :poke:

Yurt
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
i told you i would stop if you stopped the old insults...you have not

i don't think, i know you are lying as does everyone on this board, your words convict you

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 10:35 AM
i told you i would stop if you stopped the old insults...you have not

i don't think, i know you are lying as does everyone on this board, your words convict you

you keep calling me by a false name, I reserve the right to do the same.

I am who I say I am.. and you continue to make my identity, rather than my arguements, the focus of your posts.

That makes 17 off topic posts in this thread.

Why don't you surprise me and address the OP and quit this attack on my identity?

red states rule
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM

I am who I say I am.. and you continue to make my identity, rather than my arguements, the focus of your posts.

Why don't you surprise me and address the OP and quit this attack on my identity?

Reminds me of another one of your famous posts

Originally Posted by manfrommaine

you have, in fact, attacked my patriotism. I just wanted that out in the open so you would stop YOUR whining when I suggested that I would make a special trip to the potter's field near your trailer park to piss on your grave after cancer sends you to hell not one minute too soon.

Insult me...I insult you.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I never considered "splurt" for you, yuk.

But I understand the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I didn't post that.

do you want to weigh in on the original post or not?:poke:

red states rule
02-09-2009, 10:43 AM
I didn't post that.

do you want to weigh in on the original post or not?:poke:

Yes you did Virgil. Give it up -your cover has been blown

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Debating topics are not the forte's or the business of dumbo and yuk, md. You should have realized that by now. Their thing is getting rid of intelligent Americans and so far they have done a damned good job of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there, md, those shitheads don't really run this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes you did Virgil. Give it up -your cover has been blown

I am not Virgil. Can you stop this diversionary attack on my identity and start discussing the topic of this thread? yes or no?

Yurt
02-09-2009, 01:30 PM

you made the OP irrelevent by derailing your own thread...guess you should have thought about that before you obsessively brought up rsr and myself and insulted us when we had not posted in this thread...live and learn huh

i am not attacking your ID...i am pointing out that your words are identical to a former poster...you knew where i lived and what i did, you called me the same names (shyster...) now you use the SAME nickname splurt, the same as you have called me on another forum and previously called me under your old nick....

your own words convict you...and just coincidence that you get into the SAME battles with the SAME posters, rsr and myself....your actions convict you

it is not an attack, it is setting you free. if you were really a new poster it would not have gone this far. i also told you in the very beginning that i don't care that you changed your nick, that is your right. however, what is the point of changing your nick and reverting back to the SAME actions and the SAME insults?

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 01:34 PM
you made the OP irrelevent by derailing your own thread...guess you should have thought about that before you obsessively brought up rsr and myself and insulted us when we had not posted in this thread...live and learn huh

i am not attacking your ID...i am pointing out that your words are identical to a former poster...you knew where i lived and what i did, you called me the same names (shyster...) now you use the SAME nickname splurt, the same as you have called me on another forum and previously called me under your old nick....

your own words convict you...and just coincidence that you get into the SAME battles with the SAME posters, rsr and myself....your actions convict you

it is not an attack, it is setting you free. if you were really a new poster it would not have gone this far. i also told you in the very beginning that i don't care that you changed your nick, that is your right. however, what is the point of changing your nick and reverting back to the SAME actions and the SAME insults?

you say you are not attacking my identity, and then, in the next sentence, launch into an attack of my identity. Why not surprise me and go to the OP and attempt to add something of intelligent value to the discussion.

Again... why can't you stop this diversionary attack on who you think I really AM, and start responding to the content of what I SAY?

Is that possible? yes or no?

Yurt
02-09-2009, 02:03 PM
you say you are not attacking my identity, and then, in the next sentence, launch into an attack of my identity. Why not surprise me and go to the OP and attempt to add something of intelligent value to the discussion.

Again... why can't you stop this diversionary attack on who you think I really AM, and start responding to the content of what I SAY?

Is that possible? yes or no?

i do respond to the content of what you say....SAME insults, SAME nicknames...and i respond to your SAME actions

but do continue this obsessive nonsense, it is getting boring, you've shown that you lied about who you are and you will continue to resort to your same insults, words and actions...

carry on

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
i do respond to the content of what you say....SAME insults, SAME nicknames...and i respond to your SAME actions

but do continue this obsessive nonsense, it is getting boring, you've shown that you lied about who you are and you will continue to resort to your same insults, words and actions...

carry on

you haven't said one single thing about the content of the original post of this thread... all you have done is attack my identity. grow up. either debate this issue or leave this thread alone.

I have not lied about anything. I am who I am. Either debate my words, or leave ME alone. Quit this obsessive witch hunt to attempt to expose me for someone I am not.

now...here it is again: try discussing it...

Yurt
02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
how shocking you continue to act the SAME as mfm...

(((shocker)))

i responded to your post about me...you derailed your own thread and made this about rsr and myself....i don't care to respond to the OP as i have told you moron...you said i did not have to respond in the negative, so you can shut yer pie hole now about the OP as the OP is no longer relevent due to YOU changing the topic

i'm done here, so no need to reply mfm

moderate democrat
02-09-2009, 08:58 PM
how shocking you continue to act the SAME as mfm...

(((shocker)))

i responded to your post about me...you derailed your own thread and made this about rsr and myself....i don't care to respond to the OP as i have told you moron...you said i did not have to respond in the negative, so you can shut yer pie hole now about the OP as the OP is no longer relevent due to YOU changing the topic

i'm done here, so no need to reply mfm

I am not mfm, and I will only reply by saying that I am sorry that you were unwilling or unable to engage in this debate.

c'est la vie.

Yurt
02-09-2009, 09:38 PM
I am not mfm, and I will only reply by saying that I am sorry that you were unwilling or unable to engage in this debate.

c'est la vie.

too easy and too much fun to resist....another infamous mfm saying when he said he wouldn't talk to you anymore...or was saying see ya

http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?searchid=486003

all it takes is for you to stop the SAME insults, the SAME lies and the SAME battles, again, why take the new nick and act the exact same way? what purpose?

and you of course backed away from my easy way for you to prove you are from iowa...i wonder why you chickened out

5stringJeff
02-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I know this thread is in the Cage, but holy crap, people. Give it a rest.