PDA

View Full Version : Puppies kicked and burned by gang

-Cp
02-05-2009, 03:02 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7871024.stm

Two puppies were kicked and burned by a gang of up to 10 youths in Greater Manchester.

The seven-week-old dogs, Guy and Cinders, were passed over a bonfire by the youths near a canal in Newbold, Rochdale, last Friday.

A member of the public who saw the attack chased the boys away before rescuing the dogs and handing them to the RSPCA.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact them.

Jean Spencer, RSPCA Rochdale centre manager, said: "A member of the public saw what was happening and chased the boys away and rescued both the pups and brought them to us.

"They had a small bonfire going and as she walked over towards them she could hear Guy yelping. She went running over, they dropped the puppies and ran off."

She said Guy is a brown pup and has a hernia and a heart murmur, which were not necessarily caused by the attack.

Miss Spencer said Cinders, a black and tan bitch, was passed through the flames and had singe marks on her head.

She said they were shocked and withdrawn when they were brought in but have now regained their sense of mischief.

RSPCA inspector Alison Wilkinson said: "The RSPCA is investigating this incident and wants to hear from anyone who has any specific information about what happened as soon as possible."

Jeff
02-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Those kids ought to get the same things done to them that they did to them puppies, except once over the fire just drop them !!!

My Winter Storm
02-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Little shits. Make them work at an animal shelter to repay their debt to society.

johnney
02-06-2009, 08:09 AM
its probably times like this they wish they hadnt banned those nasty guns.

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 04:27 AM
I once went to jail for beating the shit out of a neighbor that kicked his own dog in my presence for no apparent reason. The judge dismissed the charges against me and informed the dickhead that if he pursued the case in a civil court he might be looking at criminal charges himself. End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

emmett
02-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Good for you!

crin63
02-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Caning sounds like a fitting punishment.