PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Minorities

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:12 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=e23_1173723905"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=e23_1173723905"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Gaffer
03-30-2007, 08:25 PM
I wonder if these are set up or if he gets his ass kicked regularly.

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:33 PM
I wonder if these are set up or if he gets his ass kicked regularly.

lol. it's not set up. He has actually almost gotten his ass kicked a few times. He actually gets the people to sign a release waiver after he fucks with them.

Gaffer
03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
lol. it's not set up. He has actually almost gotten his ass kicked a few times. He actually gets the people to sign a release waiver after he fucks with them.

He must do some fast talking then. I'm surprised they didn't behead him in the mosque.

grunt
03-30-2007, 09:08 PM
He must do some fast talking then. I'm surprised they didn't behead him in the mosque.

lol. I know. This clip had me laughing for hours though. I loved it when he called the moo-slums dragging him outside "Mexicans" and when he called the black dry cleaning worker, "Mr. Jefferson", I pissed my pants. :clap: :laugh2:

The ClayTaurus
03-31-2007, 12:57 AM
Mildly funny for maybe 5 seconds. Most of the skits obviously appear scripted.

Sitarro
03-31-2007, 01:33 AM

No shit, to think he left out "punking" of Christians, how very yesterday of him. He needs to get with todays generation of making fun of white people in general, career military fools, white politicians, white basketball players, white golfers, white people trying to dance and jump, successful white business owners, American cars, American educational system, America's lack of culture, fat Americans, American football, hockey, white soccer players, any dogs other than Chows and Pits, pitiful white johns, old white people, white Christian marriage, that whole "Jesus" story, white anti abortionists and everything else American and white except of course......white homosexuals, white girls who date black guys, white Hollywood people who go around the world to adopt multiple colored people and of course white kids that hate the fact that they were born that way and try their best to adopt as many nonwhite faddish crap possible.

I mean really, who the fuck does this clown think he is?

grunt
03-31-2007, 01:39 AM

Nope, you're wrong.

03-31-2007, 03:32 AM
the guy is really stupid..

grunt
03-31-2007, 11:09 AM
COME ON! This guy is hilarious!!

Nienna
03-31-2007, 11:26 AM
It had shock value, but the disrespect and mean-spirited pranks were disgusting.

Nienna
03-31-2007, 11:28 AM
No shit, to think he left out "punking" of Christians, how very yesterday of him. He needs to get with todays generation of making fun of white people in general, career military fools, white politicians, white basketball players, white golfers, white people trying to dance and jump, successful white business owners, American cars, American educational system, America's lack of culture, fat Americans, American football, hockey, white soccer players, any dogs other than Chows and Pits, pitiful white johns, old white people, white Christian marriage, that whole "Jesus" story, white anti abortionists and everything else American and white except of course......white homosexuals, white girls who date black guys, white Hollywood people who go around the world to adopt multiple colored people and of course white kids that hate the fact that they were born that way and try their best to adopt as many nonwhite faddish crap possible.

I mean really, who the fuck does this clown think he is?

GREAT rant! :2up:

jackass
03-31-2007, 05:22 PM
I thought it was pretty funny! When he called him Mr. Jefferson I thought he was gonna get shot!! Hahaha. The guy has some balls!

Yurt
03-31-2007, 05:48 PM
the mexican crack to the arabs had me, that was freakin funny!

KitchenKitten99
03-31-2007, 07:54 PM
the last one with the illegals was the better one.