PDA

View Full Version : Bipartisanship is hard work...

bullypulpit
02-06-2009, 04:01 PM
...Especially when one of the parties, in this case the Republicans, is insane.

Consider, if you will, negotiating dinner plans with your date...You suggest a delightful French bistro while (s)he would rather have ground glass, arsenic and radioactive waste for dinner. If you can find a happy medium here for a meal which you will both enjoy, you will be able to readily discern just how bipartisanship is going to work between the Democrats and the Republicans for the next few years.

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 04:12 PM

Consider, if you will, negotiating dinner plans with your date...You suggest a delightful French bistro while (s)he would rather have ground glass, arsenic and radioactive waste for dinner. If you can find a happy medium here for a meal which you will both enjoy, you will be able to readily discern just how bipartisanship is going to work between the Democrats and the Republicans for the next few years.

Which is why some are calling for an amicable split (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=21249).

darin
02-06-2009, 04:16 PM
The loudest Dems don't want bipartisanship. They CALL For bipartisanship - but that's a lie. What they REALLY want is for republicans to simply agree to all their shitty ideas.

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
I suspect if the liberals were interested in bipartisanship they might have appointed at least one Republican to the committee that drafted the stimulus bill, instead of just handing it to them and telling them to vote for it because Obama won......

Trigg
02-06-2009, 05:51 PM

If you pay attention you will see that not all the democrates are on board with this bill either. I guess you guys still have some thinkers on your side afterall.

This "stimulus" is only going to help the gov. not the economy. Hell even MSNBC is on the fence with this bill and they just LOOOOOOVE bambam.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/06/MNIG15O6UD.DTL&type=printable

Even getting all the Democratic votes is touch-and-go. Democratic Sen. Ben Nelson of Nebraska, who is working on an alternative plan with a dozen colleagues on both sides, said "I told them I'd have a tough time voting for it." Asked if he had threatened a no vote, he said, "As a governor, I never said I'd veto. I just vetoed."

Mugged Liberal
02-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Boy, howdy. You are really asking for punishment from this group.

Progress will not come from referring to the other party as insane, now will it come from labeling one party’s ideas as shitty.

I do believe there are Republicans appointed to posts in this administration. In addition there are Republican Senators who are optimistic about obtaining a stimulus bill that, at least meets their minimum requirements.

The spending of this kind of money for stimulus is not pleasing to anyone but the alternative is financial chaos.

Mugged Liberal

red states rule
02-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Boy, howdy. You are really asking for punishment from this group.

Progress will not come from referring to the other party as insane, now will it come from labeling one party’s ideas as shitty.

I do believe there are Republicans appointed to posts in this administration. In addition there are Republican Senators who are optimistic about obtaining a stimulus bill that, at least meets their minimum requirements.

The spending of this kind of money for stimulus is not pleasing to anyone but the alternative is financial chaos.

Mugged Liberal

Last night Pres Obama said that past polices like over spending got the US economy in it scurrent state

Then he said how his mega pork bill needs to passed now

He went into campaign mode, and attacked Republicans for asking questions, and wanting to cut the pork out of the bill

Today, Obama called the delay "irresponsible"

Since Obama thinks he has all the answers why doesn't he write a bill for congress to pass?

I wonder how much "pork" it will have? Would it still have $5 bilion for ACORN?

bullypulpit
02-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Uh...Red...The economic stimulus package IS a spending bill. Because the private sector is tapped out and the banking industry has borrowed itself into a corner from which it can't extricate itself with mortgage default equities, the private sector can't generate the capital needed to jump start the economy. So the government becomes the purchaser and spender of last resort.

Oh, and where were all of these fiscally conservative Republicans when Bush was borrowing money from overseas to pay for his dirty little war? They never met a spending bill they didn't like when they were in the majority.

red states rule
02-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Uh...Red...The economic stimulus package IS a spending bill. Because the private sector is tapped out and the banking industry has borrowed itself into a corner from which it can't extricate itself with mortgage default equities, the private sector can't generate the capital needed to jump start the economy. So the government becomes the purchaser and spender of last resort.

Oh, and where were all of these fiscally conservative Republicans when Bush was borrowing money from overseas to pay for his dirty little war? They never met a spending bill they didn't like when they were in the majority.

It a pork bill BP

It is not a stimulus bill.

The CBO Congressional Budget Office, their very own economic people says this bill would cause more harm than if they did nothing at all. As a matter of fact the country would be better off if congress did nothing at all according to the CBO.

Obama still playing the fear game

What about the 13 Dems in the House who voted against it BP - were they obstructing?

Banks tapped out? Did you not here home sales were up last month? Banks are lending - but to people with good credit

In 2006 Dems took over Congress from free spending Republicnas - and the spending and pork increased

red states rule
02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
BTW BP, it is funy how libs blame the defict and spending undr Reid/Pelosi on Iraq

Here are a few facts for you

Blame it on the Surge in Iraq? Hardly. Yes, total military spending increased from $528 billion to $595 billion, but that $67 billion increase is barely a quarter of the total spending increase of $249 billion — and at least the Surge accomplished something.

Here are some of the departments that enjoyed double-digit spending increases: Department of Justice (13.6%), Department of Labor (24.2%), State Department (27.3%), Veterans Affairs (16.4%), Army Corps of Engineers (29.6%), Office of Personnel Management (10.2%), and NASA (12.4%). It appears that many of these agencies saw the POR triumvirate coming and decided it was time, literally, to party again like it was 1999

http://www.bizzyblog.com/wp-images/UncleSamFY08and07and06.jpg

http://www.bizzyblog.com/2008/10/26/the-por-pelosi-obama-reid-congress-most-profligate-of-all-during-the-bush-administration/

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2009, 07:00 PM

they were engaged in bipartisan spending.....see what bipartisanship will get you?......

5stringJeff
02-06-2009, 07:59 PM
BTW BP, it is funy how libs blame the defict and spending undr Reid/Pelosi on Iraq

Here are a few facts for you

Blame it on the Surge in Iraq? Hardly. Yes, total military spending increased from $528 billion to $595 billion, but that $67 billion increase is barely a quarter of the total spending increase of $249 billion — and at least the Surge accomplished something.

Here are some of the departments that enjoyed double-digit spending increases: Department of Justice (13.6%), Department of Labor (24.2%), State Department (27.3%), Veterans Affairs (16.4%), Army Corps of Engineers (29.6%), Office of Personnel Management (10.2%), and NASA (12.4%). It appears that many of these agencies saw the POR triumvirate coming and decided it was time, literally, to party again like it was 1999

http://www.bizzyblog.com/wp-images/UncleSamFY08and07and06.jpg

http://www.bizzyblog.com/2008/10/26/the-por-pelosi-obama-reid-congress-most-profligate-of-all-during-the-bush-administration/

Are you really trying to pass the GOP off as fiscally responsible? I'd comapre them to drunken sailors in a foreign port, but I don't want to insult drunken sailors.

The GOP has no clue about fiscal restraint, and hasn't since about 1998.

red states rule
02-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Are you really trying to pass the GOP off as fiscally responsible? I'd comapre them to drunken sailors in a foreign port, but I don't want to insult drunken sailors.

Of course not. I am saying the Dem run Congress of Reid/Pelosi is worse

I have posted before how the Republicans deserved to be kicked out of power in 2006 - yet Dems promised to cut the pork and "wisely" spend taxpayer money

bullypulpit
02-07-2009, 05:25 AM

I was a drunken sailor in many foreign ports...I still had money in my pocket when I got back to the boat after days of drunkeness and debauchery. The real irony here is that congressional Republicans keep putting forward the same crap that got them thrown out of office in November.

It's time for the Republicans to go back to their sandbox and let the grown-ups clean up the mess they left behind.

Sitarro
02-07-2009, 06:08 AM
I was a drunken sailor in many foreign ports...I still had money in my pocket when I got back to the boat after days of drunkeness and debauchery. The real irony here is that congressional Republicans keep putting forward the same crap that got them thrown out of office in November.

It's time for the Republicans to go back to their sandbox and let the grown-ups clean up the mess they left behind.

It is truly hard to believe that anyone with half a brain could look at that mess that you call an administration, led by an arrogant inexperienced child and his big buddy who should be selling used cars, along with the dumbest Speaker of the House...... ever........ and trust them to make any decision about anything.

What an incredible joke you and they are......... pathetic. Grown-ups, yea, sure.......

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Reality has been tough for you for years now, zero.

It is truly hard to believe that anyone with half a brain could look at that mess that you call an administration, led by an arrogant inexperienced child and his big buddy who should be selling used cars, along with the dumbest Speaker of the House...... ever........ and trust them to make any decision about anything.

What an incredible joke you and they are......... pathetic. Grown-ups, yea, sure.......

Play with this: :pee:

Need a Cigaro Olembrafo to settle your nerves?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

OCA
02-07-2009, 03:20 PM
- were they obstructing?

Banks tapped out? Did you not here home sales were up last month? Banks are lending - but to people with good credit

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hahaha this might be the dumbest fucking thing you've claimed yet.

Sales going up, meaning the number of houses on the mareket going down was directly attributed to people being unable to get their house sold and taking it off the market and moving back in or putting it up for rent.

Personally know people with almost perfect credit who were turned down last month, the credit lines are frozen almost as solid as your libido.

red states rule
02-08-2009, 08:38 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hahaha this might be the dumbest fucking thing you've claimed yet.

Sales going up, meaning the number of houses on the mareket going down was directly attributed to people being unable to get their house sold and taking it off the market and moving back in or putting it up for rent.

Personally know people with almost perfect credit who were turned down last month, the credit lines are frozen almost as solid as your libido.

OCA, the people who bought those homes got a loan from someone. Banks are lending - but to people who meet the requirements

Banks are not sitting on their money. Has your cedit card been denied anywhere, your credit line reduced or cancelled?

Your claiom myou know people does not carry much weight. Your credibility is well below zero

OCA
02-08-2009, 11:57 AM
OCA, the people who bought those homes got a loan from someone. Banks are lending - but to people who meet the requirements

Banks are not sitting on their money. Has your cedit card been denied anywhere, your credit line reduced or cancelled?

Your claiom myou know people does not carry much weight. Your credibility is well below zero

My credibility is beyond reproach, do I post here 24/7 yet still claim to work like someone we know?

The people got those loans before the collapse, can't sell their homes because of the collapse so they take the homes off the market or put them up for rent which artificially pumps up sales numbers.

Banks are definitely sitting on bailout money that Bush gave to them, well money that didn't go to CEOS, CEOS who drove the companies into the ground. Why else would Bush have tried to apply pressure a couple months back on the banks if they were lending money?

This shit isn't even argueable, not sure why you try other than the fact you are a fool.

jimnyc
02-08-2009, 12:12 PM
My credibility is beyond reproach, do I post here 24/7 yet still claim to work like someone we know?

Your credibility has spiraled downward and is now worth as much as a brown bag full of dog shit. And your ability to constantly nitpick at the working habits of someone battling cancer shows what a fucking loser you are. NOTHING will change that, even your working as you make gyros for the greasy greeks.

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:13 PM
T H E W H I T E H O U S E
The Clinton-Gore Economic Record: The Longest Economic Expansion In History

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release February 4, 2000

THE CLINTON-GORE ECONOMIC RECORD:
THE LONGEST ECONOMIC EXPANSION IN HISTORY
THE NEW JOBS REPORT SHOWS THAT AMERICA IS ENTERING THE 107th MONTH OF THE STRONGEST ECONOMIC EXPANSION. In 1992, when Bill Clinton was elected President, the American economy was barely creating jobs, wages were stagnant, and the unemployment rate was 7.5 percent. His bold, three-part economic strategy focused on three objectives: fiscal discipline, investing in education, health care, science and technology, and opening foreign markets. This strategy has helped foster the conditions for what is now the longest expansion in U.S. history.

20.8 Million New Jobs Created Under the Clinton-Gore Administration. Since 1993, the economy has added 20.8 million new jobs. That’s the most jobs ever created under a single Administration -- and more new jobs than Presidents Reagan and Bush created during their three terms. Under President Clinton, the economy has added an average of 248,000 jobs per month, the highest of any President on record. This compares to 52,000 per month under President Bush and 167,000 per month under President Reagan.

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/New/html/20000204_13.html

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Your credibility has spiraled downward and is now worth as much as a brown bag full of dog shit. And your ability to constantly nitpick at the working habits of someone battling cancer shows what a fucking loser you are. NOTHING will change that, even your working as you make gyros for the greasy greeks.

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
OCA - your post was edited, stop posting entire articles.

jimnyc
02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

I'd laugh too if that's all I had to fall back on.

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:16 PM
2007/08The_Bush_Economy_FINAL.pdf.
Page 1
1The Bush Economic Record:No Reason to CheerAugust 2, 2007Summary•This economy has left many American workers and families behind.Under this Administration, unemployment has risen, job creation has beenlow, the real income of a typical family has actually fallen, and nationalsaving has declined. As energy and health-care costs rise, it is becomingharder for families to make ends meet.•Republican fiscal policies have made the problems worse, by financing taxcuts for the most fortunate with an explosion of the debt–owed in large partto foreign investors–while chipping away at funding for education, healthcare, and other investments critical to the strength of the U.S. economy.•Democrats are steering the economy in a new direction by restoringbudget discipline while funding education and scientific innovation, raisingthe minimum wage, making it easier for kids to afford to go to college, andproviding health insurance for millions of needy children.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2
2The Bush Economy Has Left Many American Families BehindJobs Have Become Harder To Find — The economy, which created more than 200,000 jobsper month between 1993 and 2000, has averaged only 72,000 new jobs a month since 2001 –only about half the pace needed to keep up with the growth of the working-age population. (SeeChart 1.) This weak job market has left over 900,000 more workers unemployed and increasedlong-term unemployment by 65 percent. The manufacturing sector has been particularly hard hit,with a loss of 3 million jobs.Hard Work Is Not Being Adequately Rewarded — American workers are more productivethan ever, but they are not benefitting much from their increased output. Productivity has grownrobustly since 2001, yet the real income of a typical family has fallen by almost $1,300. (SeeChart 2.) Real income has declined for most households, but our most vulnerable citizens havefared the worst: in 2005 (the last year for which data are available), the official poverty rate was12.6 percent. That is 37 million Americans living in poverty – an increase of 5.4 million peoplesince 2000.Families Are Being Squeezed — Rising energy prices and health care costs are making it harderfor American families to make ends meet. In 2005 (the last year for which data are available),46.6 million Americans were making do without health insurance. From 2000 to 2005, 6.8million people lost their coverage. Those with health insurance are losing more and more of theirpaychecks to premiums, without receiving more generous benefits. Families Can’t Afford to Save Enough — Household saving rates went negative in the thirdquarter of 2005 and have hovered near zero ever since. As costs are rising and incomes arefalling, American families are being forced to go deeper in debt. Data after 2004 are not yetavailable, but between 2001 and 2004 alone, the typical family took on $14,000 of additionaldebt. That is an increase of over a third in just three years. Families have had to devote more oftheir income to debt service, and they are finding it increasingly difficult to make payments ontime.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3
3Republican Fiscal Policies Have Weakened the Overall EconomyAdministration Tax Policy Produces Weakest Economic Expansion Since World War II —Since the implementation of the tax cuts, economic growth has failed to match the CongressionalBudget Office (CBO) estimate of economic growth without the tax cuts. The current expansionis now the weakest of all the economic expansions since the end of World War II. (See Chart 3.)The latest report of the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) shows an increase in real GDPgrowth to 3.4 percent in their advance estimate for the second quarter of 2007, which is up fromthe anemic growth of 0.6 percent in the first quarter. But average annual real GDP growth duringthis recovery still remains substantially below that of other recoveries. That same BEA reportrevised downward real GDP growth for all three years between 2004 and 2006 – for a cumulativereduction of 0.8 percentage points in measured real GDP.Administration’s Own Forecast Shows Slowing Economic Growth — The BEA’s latestdownward revisions to real GDP growth are leading forecasters to revise downward theireconomic outlooks. The Administration’s own economists now acknowledge their prior forecastfor 2007 was too rosy; real GDP growth for 2007 was revised downward in the Mid-SessionReview from 2.7 percent to 2.1 percent.Economic Growth Depends on National Saving — The weakness in the economy in large partstems from lack of adequate national saving. In several hearings that the Budget Committee hasheld since January, experts have testified that the decline in national saving since 2001 has beendriven in large part by the record budget deficits. A projected $5.6 trillion budget surplus hasturned into a $2.4 trillion deficit – a dramatic $8.0 trillion deterioration. (See Chart 4.) Thedependence of economic growth on national saving, and of national saving on public saving, isone of the most important reasons why deficits do matter.Reliance on Foreign Financing Is Unsustainable — Foreign-held debt has skyrocketed underthe Bush Administration, rising to $2.2 trillion in May 2007 – an increase of $1.2 trillion sinceJanuary 2001. Half of the existing stock of outstanding, marketable Treasury securities iscurrently held by foreign investors, including foreign governments, and more than 80 cents ofevery dollar of new debt added since 2001 is owed to foreign purchasers. (See Charts 5 and 6.)Revenue Recovery Since 2003 Is Now Waning — CBO’s latest monthly budget review (July 6)indicates substantial slowing in the growth of corporate tax receipts, which had been responsiblefor more than three-fourths of the growth in overall federal revenues from 2003 to 2006. TheAdministration revised downward its projections of revenue growth in the Mid-Session Reviewto bring its (still-rosier) revenue forecast closer to that of CBO.
Page 4
4Budget Would Be In Surplus If Not for the Deficit-Financed Bush Tax Cuts — CBO’srecent analysis confirms that without the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts (EGTRRA and JGTRRA), thebudget would be in surplus this year. (See Chart 7.) That holds even accounting for any“dynamic” effects of the tax cuts on the economy, which CBO says “have largely dissipated bynow” and are “probably small.” CBO estimates that the cost of the tax cuts in 2007 alone,including debt service, is $211 billion, and even with “dynamic” offset is at least $195 billion. (CBO’s latest projection of the 2007 deficit – to be updated later this month – is $177 billion.) The CBO calculations are summarized in the following table:CBO Analysis of Cost of EGTRRA and JGTRRA Compared with Projected DeficitsNumbers provided by CBO in letter to Chairman John M. Spratt, Jr. dated July 20, 2007.(Amounts in billions of dollars)20072008200920102011Revenue effects plus interest costs of EGTRRA andJGTRRA (from original JCT revenue estimates andCBO-calculated interest costs)211233245269215CBO’s latest projected deficits (-) from March 2007baseline-177-113-134-157-35Implied surpluses without tax cuts34120111112180Memorandum:Minimum cost of tax cuts with "dynamic" offset195Implied surplus without tax cuts with "dynamic"scoring18A Fortunate Few Have Gained the Most — Income growth during the Bush Administrationhas been concentrated at the very top of the income distribution, with the top one percentreceiving large gains compared to the rest of the population. Nevertheless, the Administrationhas repeatedly pursued policies that exacerbate these trends. In 2007, the Administration’s taxcuts will hand an average of $119,500 to households making over $1 million per year. This ismore than 100 times the average tax cut going to middle-income households.Critical Needs Have Been Neglected — Over the last six years, previous Congresses regularlyunderfunded investments in our families and communities. The President’s 2008 budgetcontinues these skewed priorities: freezing funding for child care; permanently cutting the SocialServices Block Grant (SSBG, or Title XX) by $500 million (29 percent); cutting the Low-IncomeHome Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), which helps low-income families pay their heatingand cooling bills, by $420 million (19 percent) below what is necessary to keep pace withinflation; and slashing the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program by$1.1 billion.
Page 5
5It’s Time for a New Direction for the U.S. EconomyDemocrats Are Leading the Way to Restore Fiscal Balance — The 110 Congress made athcommitment to the American public to get the country’s fiscal house in order, and it is deliveringon that promise. So far this year the Congress has adopted a budget that reaches balance overfive years, restored pay-as-you-go discipline, and provided program integrity funding to crackdown on waste and fraud. Congress has passed Democratic appropriations bills for fiscal year2008 that make tough, but balanced, choices – cutting low-priority, low-return spending whilerejecting the President’s harmful cuts to programs that serve our nation’s most critical needs. The 110 Congress inherited large deficits and neglected priorities. Congress has now begun thethhard work of digging out of that ditch, to reestablish a balanced budget with balanced priorities. Investing in Innovation — Keeping America competitive requires sustained federal investmentin science and technology research and education. Congress is working on two comprehensivepieces of legislation: a competitiveness package that will support our economy through improvedbasic research, science and math education, and technology development and transfer; and anenergy package that will start the country down the path toward energy independence.Investing in Workers and Families, Our Nation’s “Human Capital” — Congress has alreadyincreased the national minimum wage from $5.15 per hour to $7.25 per hour, the first pay raisesince 1997 for the country’s lowest paid workers. The 2008 budget substantially increased fundsavailable for education, social services, and job training programs, in part to improveachievement in K-12 education programs under the No Child Left Behind Act. In addition,Congress has passed legislation to cut excessive subsidies to lenders and reinvest most of thesavings in programs to help millions of high school graduates afford college through increasedgrant aid and lower cost loans. Congress also has passed a bill to create an affordable housingfund – not financed by taxpayers but through profits from government-sponsored enterprisessuch as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – that will provide billions to construct and maintainaffordable housing nationwide, concentrating the first year on Gulf Coast areas hit by hurricanes.
Page 6
72,000237,000ClintonBushJobs Growth Anemic Under Current AdministrationAverage Monthly Increase in JobsSource: Bureau of Labor Statistics, 07/11/2007Number of Jobs Needed to Keep Pace with Growth in the Labor Force: 122,0001
Page 7
Typical Family Income Decreases Under Bush Administration2$45,000$45,500$46,000$46,500$47,000 $47,500$48,000(Median Household Income, Constant 2005 Dollars) - $1,30020002005Source: US Census Bureau, 2/6/2007
Page 8
4.42.73.65.02.92.92.92.82.50.01.02.03.04.05.06.019 48:Q4 1953:Q3 1957:Q3 1960:Q2 1969:Q4 1973:Q4 1980:Q1 1990:Q3 2001:Q1Current Economic Recovery Weakest in Post-War HistoryAverage Growth of Real GDP Over First 25 Quarters Following a Business Cycle PeakPercent growth, annual ratesDates of Business Cycle Peaks3Sources: Bureau of Economic Analysis and National Bureau of Economic Research, 7/27/2007
Page 9
4Surplus Declines $8.0 Trillion Under President’sPoliciesActual and Projected Surplus/Deficit, FY2002-2011$8.0 Trillion$5.6 Trillion Surplus$2.4 Trillion DeficitJanuary 2001(Before Bush Budget)President’s PoliciesSource: OMB, 7/11/2007
Page 10
34%50%2007Foreign-Held Debt Has Ballooned Since 2001Foreign Holdings as Percentage of Marketable U.S. Public Debt$1.0 Trillion $2.2 Trillion52001Source: U.S. Treasury Department, 7/17/2007
Page 11
05001000150020002500May '01May '02May '03May '04May '05May '06May '07ChinaJapanUKOil ExportersAll OthersForeign Holdings of Treasury Securities More Than Double Under Bush Administration(Levels at End of May)Amount (in billions of dollars)6Source: U.S. Treasury Department, 7/17/2007

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:XgPs36ah-mUJ:budget.house.gov/doc-library/2007/08The_Bush_Economy_FINAL.pdf+bush+economic+record&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Kathianne
02-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Going to be quiet for a couple days. :cool:

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I'd laugh too if that's all I had to fall back on.

Ahhhh, the fact that I point out inconsistencies in RSR's stories got you all hot and bothered?

Valentine's day is coming, it will be all good for you two.

Jeff
02-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Going to be quiet for a couple days. :cool:

LOL, I was just thinking the same

jimnyc
02-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Ahhhh, the fact that I point out inconsistencies in RSR's stories got you all hot and bothered?

Valentine's day is coming, it will be all good for you two.

And we'll miss you until Valentines day. Adios, almighty greasy one!

red states rule
02-08-2009, 12:22 PM
LOL, I was just thinking the same

Now he has more time to post over at the Daily Kos and Dem Underground