PDA

View Full Version : What an asshole.

Sitarro
02-07-2009, 06:18 AM
What type of dipshit preaches to all of us, his subjects, about environmental protections, while he takes a motorcade out to Andrews Air Force base, gets the pilots of Air Force One to fire up those giant 4 engines to bring him to Williamsburg, 150 miles away? He could have jumped on Marine One in the White House's back yard and flown to Williamsburg in it in less time and inconvenience to everyone involved, less time than it took to get the motorcade together and drive to Andrews.

This narcissistic punk will be the worst President ever........ he already is. I can understand him wanting to get out of town and away from that ball and chain Michelle but really, an expensive Democrat retreat? These guys are such a bad joke.

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean, zero. It's tough for you to sleep at night, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Up for a Cola Colabra?!?!??!?!???!????!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Noir
02-07-2009, 06:43 AM
Calling the president an asshole... Is that not a 'no-no' in American culture?

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 06:49 AM
There was a time, noir.

The Republicans destroyed that kind of respect many years ago.

How 'bout a jigger of juice?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!??!?

Psychoblues

Jeff
02-07-2009, 08:13 AM
There was a time, noir.

The Republicans destroyed that kind of respect many years ago.

How 'bout a jigger of juice?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!??!?

Psychoblues

Psyco your shot out, lol, lets see what was GW called , it isn't just Dems. or Republicans , it is the lack of respect in this country , times have changed since I was a youngster , Noir is right it was a no no , now it is the norm.

This country has no respect in it at all, it is ok to burn the flag , yet we have men and woman fighting for it , the list goes on , but you got the idea.

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 08:29 AM
You're damned correct I got the idea, Jeff. The statements and innuendo that I heard in 1992 about then President-elect William Jefferson Clinton from politicians that I had previously greatly respected demonstrated quite well how much disrespect for our system of government and our national pride had diminished.

Psyco your shot out, lol, lets see what was GW called , it isn't just Dems. or Republicans , it is the lack of respect in this country , times have changed since I was a youngster , Noir is right it was a no no , now it is the norm.

This country has no respect in it at all, it is ok to burn the flag , yet we have men and woman fighting for it , the list goes on , but you got the idea.

Although my parents were staunch Democrats they would have slapped me to the floor for in any way denigrating or condemning the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower. He was, as was President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and President Harry S. Truman, worthy and deserving of all the respect expected of at least the office if not the man. The rhetoric and hyperbole of the idiots from the other side convinced me that my decision to abandon the Republican Party was correct. Just as a reminder for you I did vote for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

How 'bout that Mississippi Margarita?!?!?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Jeff
02-07-2009, 08:37 AM
You're damned correct I got the idea, Jeff. The statements and innuendo that I heard in 1992 about then President-elect William Jefferson Clinton from politicians that I had previously greatly respected demonstrated quite well how much disrespect for our system of government and our national pride had diminished.

Although my parents were staunch Democrats they would have slapped me to the floor for in any way denigrating or condemning the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower. He was, as was President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and President Harry S. Truman, worthy and deserving of all the respect expected of at least the office if not the man. The rhetoric and hyperbole of the idiots from the other side convinced me that my decision to abandon the Republican Party was correct. Just as a reminder for you I did vote for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

How 'bout that Mississippi Margarita?!?!?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psyco I had figured you to be a life long Dem, but as far as I'm concerned we all have a right to vote or like/dislike who ever , that's why we have a debate board . I sit and read these post and learn allot from both sides , but the lack of respect ppl in this country have is bad , we need to go back to a more simple time when folks realized respect meant something.

:beer:

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 08:46 AM
I dig it, Jeff. I really do and I think your brother, jimbo, does too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyco I had figured you to be a life long Dem, but as far as I'm concerned we all have a right to vote or like/dislike who ever , that's why we have a debate board . I sit and read these post and learn allot from both sides , but the lack of respect ppl in this country have is bad , we need to go back to a more simple time when folks realized respect meant something.

If I can help in any way just let me know but you gotta know I'll reserve the right to sling shit at the shit slingers, don't you know?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Keep your tools clean, sharp and available!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a Mississippi Mudslinger?!?!??!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Jeff
02-07-2009, 09:04 AM
I dig it, Jeff. I really do and I think your brother, jimbo, does too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can help in any way just let me know but you gotta know I'll reserve the right to sling shit at the shit slingers, don't you know?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Keep your tools clean, sharp and available!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a Mississippi Mudslinger?!?!??!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Slinging shit is fine Psyco , hell that's what makes it fun here :thumb:

A drink will always work, lol :beer:

Be cool on the stool , talk with ya later

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 09:09 AM
God Bless You, Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinging shit is fine Psyco , hell that's what makes it fun here :thumb:

A drink will always work, lol :beer:

Be cool on the stool , talk with ya later

And, welcome to monkey mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a straight shot of corn with an RC chaser?!?!??!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
02-07-2009, 09:34 AM

I think the disrespect began with the Vietnam Era, both Johnson and Nixon took a lot of hits, Nixon of course being fully deserving for what he covered-up. It seems with those restraints removed, it's been downhill ever since.

The burning in effigies began here during the protests, now we see it just about everywhere.

emmett
02-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Yeah but when did shit sling actually turn into hate!

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 09:49 AM
I disagree, Kat. I never, ever heard such disrespect as I heard in 1992. The Republicans can thank themselves for that shit.

I think the disrespect began with the Vietnam Era, both Johnson and Nixon took a lot of hits, Nixon of course being fully deserving for what he covered-up. It seems with those restraints removed, it's been downhill ever since.

The burning in effigies began here during the protests, now we see it just about everywhere.

I'm not the only one. There are millions of us that feel much the same way.

Like I said, my parents would have slapped me down if I had ever in any way denigrated the presidency or the office of President Dwight D. Eisenhower even though they would have preferred a completely different presidency. I maintained that philosophy until 1992 and when I saw how poisonous politics could really be even though at that time I had been in politics myself for at least 21 years. Shameful,,,,,,,nothing less,,,,,,absolutely shameful!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmos or Java?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I would expect Java for you at this hour but you might surprise me?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Kathianne
02-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Yeah but when did shit sling actually turn into hate!

On that I'll agree with PB, much of it had to do with the spin room set up with Carville, but Gingrich contributed to it. Both were acting totally partisan and it sold.

Psychoblues
02-07-2009, 10:08 AM
I can pinpoint my disillusionment to Tom Delay and Trent Lott. Although Senator Lott is generally reasonable and bipartisan he made an ass of himself in 1992 as far as I am concerned.

On that I'll agree with PB, much of it had to do with the spin room set up with Carville, but Gingrich contributed to it. Both were acting totally partisan and it sold.

Carville had nothing to do with the hate in 1992 and Gingrich didn't come to the forefront until later. My memories of the statements from Delay and Lott will forever seal my disenfranchisement from the Republican Party. Of course, I was already pissed about other failures by the Republicans as well and although that is connected they are really a different story altogether!!!!!!!!!

How about a warm up?!?!???!???!?!????!?!

Psychoblues

5stringJeff
02-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Hell, the colonists burned King George III in effigy back in the 1770s! I think criticism of our elected leaders is part of American culture. Even George Washington, Father of the Country, was the subject of criticism in his day.

Kathianne
02-07-2009, 11:44 AM
I disagree, Kat. I never, ever heard such disrespect as I heard in 1992. The Republicans can thank themselves for that shit.

I'm not the only one. There are millions of us that feel much the same way.

Like I said, my parents would have slapped me down if I had ever in any way denigrated the presidency or the office of President Dwight D. Eisenhower even though they would have preferred a completely different presidency. I maintained that philosophy until 1992 and when I saw how poisonous politics could really be even though at that time I had been in politics myself for at least 21 years. Shameful,,,,,,,nothing less,,,,,,absolutely shameful!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmos or Java?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I would expect Java for you at this hour but you might surprise me?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues
Nope, no surprises. :coffee:

Beautiful day here! Just came in from walking the dog, 48F at 10:45! I turned down the heat and cracked open some windows. Cooling off in here and getting some fresh air!

Abbey Marie
02-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Hell, the colonists burned King George III in effigy back in the 1770s! I think criticism of our elected leaders is part of American culture. Even George Washington, Father of the Country, was the subject of criticism in his day.

You beat me to it, Jeff. I understand that politics was very ugly even back then, and the newspapers of the day didn't hold back.

One thing I think is a new low in modern politics is when an American is in another country and denigrates his own President to the people there. The only time I recall that happening in my lifetime, was when it was done to President Bush.

red states rule
02-07-2009, 12:41 PM
The sheer hate hit a new low with this

British TV film depicts an assassination of Bush
Movie garners both derision and defense

By Kevin Sullivan, Washington Post | September 2, 2006

LONDON -- Nearly every British newspaper yesterday carried photos of the assassination of President Bush -- or at least the realistic depiction of it from a new documentary-style television film that is causing an uproar in Britain.

The film, ``Death of a President," has been alternatively derided as a tasteless publicity grab and defended as a serious look at a plausible event that could have dramatic ramifications for the world.

``It's a disturbing film," said Peter Dale, head of More4, the television channel that will broadcast the film next month, following its Sept. 10 debut at the Toronto Film Festival.

``It raises questions about the effects of American foreign policy, and particularly the war on terror," said Dale, who denied criticism that the film made an anti-Bush or anti-American political statement. ``It's a fairly attention-grabbing premise but behind that is a serious and thought-provoking film."

In the film, Bush is assassinated by a sniper after making a speech in Chicago in October 2007. The investigation immediately centers on a Syrian-born gunman and a shocked nation confronts the war on terror in the post-Bush era.

Dale said the assassination scene, which comes about 10 minutes into the 90-minute film, is a glimpse rather than ``a gratuitously lengthy, gazing kind of scene." He said it was ``very small in comparison to the blood and death we see daily in the news" from Iraq.

``We know some people are going to be offended," Dale said. ``But you always risk offending people when you open people's eyes to the way the world is. Sometimes the truth is a bit unpalatable."

http://www.boston.com/news/world/articles/2006/09/02/british_tv_film_depicts_an_assassination_of_bush/

red states rule
02-07-2009, 12:59 PM
There was also this book. Like the movie "Death of a President" is was a flop

Checkpoint: A Novel (Hardcover)
by Nicholson Baker (Author)

From Booklist

Jay and Ben are old friends who haven't seen each other in a few years. A former teacher who has fallen on hard times, Jay is very, very upset about the war in Iraq. He has expressed his objections by marching in an antiwar demonstration in the nation's capital, but the protest has had no effect. Now Jay has asked Ben, a writer currently working on a book about the cold war, to bring a tape recorder to a Washington, D.C., hotel room because Jay wants to talk about his decision to assassinate the president. Nervous and incredulous, Ben anxiously debates with his keyed-up buddy. He is also deeply distressed by the atrocities in Iraq and the immoral covert actions of Bush and Cheney and their cohorts, but he knows that murder is not the answer. Once again the chimerical and fearless Baker has written a work of provocative and razor-sharp fiction, this time crafting a nail-biting duet for two voices under duress that incisively charts the emotional turmoil generated by the horrors and conundrums of war, terrorism, dirty politics, and repression. Place this beside Barry Lopez's searing short-story collection Resistance [BKL My 1 04] and Philip Roth's towering novel The Plot against America [BKL Ag 04], and you have a triptych of lacerating works of the imagination that insightfully and cathartically confront the urgent issues of the day. Donna Seaman

http://www.amazon.com/Checkpoint-Novel-Nicholson-Baker/dp/1400044006

Sitarro
02-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Wow, where was all of this concern for respect the last 8 years? I just called a spade a spade(oh shit, that's gonna get the race card thrown at me). Nobody mentioned the "narcissistic punk" comment, wasn't that a bad enough slur?

This clown isn't the Pope, Royalty or anything else that deserves my respect, he's nothing but an empty suit panderer to the worst in America. His actions have already shown that he doesn't have any more respect for the office than Billy Bob Clinton, unlike President Reagan and both President Bush 41 and 43 who respected the job and the Oval Office enough to dress appropriately(at least for the press). What is this Kenyan jerk going to do next, go topless and in his boxers drinking a Colt 45 while sitting at the Resolute desk?

I don't have any respect for this kid, he hasn't earned it. As far as I'm concerned, we don't have a President at this moment in history, I'm glad I'm not in the military because it would be extremely difficult thinking this guy is Commander in Chief.

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Calling the president an asshole... Is that not a 'no-no' in American culture? Not any more. NOW if someone was to call obama the House Nigger that would be a NO NO Unless it was said by a Black Rap Artist

02-07-2009, 01:41 PM

The beautiful thing about American culture is you can say anything you want. It's called Freedom of Speech.

Sitarro
02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
The beautiful thing about American culture is you can say anything you want. It's called Freedom of Speech.

For now, of course........ there is a band of merry democrats calling for the end of free speech on the radio.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2009, 01:52 PM
For now, of course........ there is a band of merry democrats calling for the end of free speech on the radio.

It's sad but true.

I think it was extremely telling when a DNC official asked Joe Lieberman to apologize for saying negative things about Obama during the campaign. This is where we are headed, folks.

Immanuel
02-07-2009, 02:39 PM

Only if the President is a Democrat. :D

Immie

crin63
02-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Good grief, claiming or implying that Republicans started the lack of respect for the office of the president is the biggest load of crap probably ever posted on this board.

The only reason dems are in power at all is because Republicans wouldn't get down in the gutter to play their slimy political game and because they started acting like democrats.

OCA
02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
What type of dipshit preaches to all of us, his subjects, about environmental protections, while he takes a motorcade out to Andrews Air Force base, gets the pilots of Air Force One to fire up those giant 4 engines to bring him to Williamsburg, 150 miles away? He could have jumped on Marine One in the White House's back yard and flown to Williamsburg in it in less time and inconvenience to everyone involved, less time than it took to get the motorcade together and drive to Andrews.

This narcissistic punk will be the worst President ever........ he already is. I can understand him wanting to get out of town and away from that ball and chain Michelle but really, an expensive Democrat retreat? These guys are such a bad joke.

Pretty much history is already lining up to say that W was the worst ever, having squandered American lives and money and drove the country into the ground both domestically and internationally.

That is unargueable.

OCA
02-07-2009, 03:10 PM

They are not fighting for the flag, they are fighting for big business, they are fighting for nation building.

Its a common mistake you made, its ok.

OCA
02-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Wow, where was all of this concern for respect the last 8 years? I just called a spade a spade(oh shit, that's gonna get the race card thrown at me). Nobody mentioned the "narcissistic punk" comment, wasn't that a bad enough slur?

This clown isn't the Pope, Royalty or anything else that deserves my respect, he's nothing but an empty suit panderer to the worst in America. His actions have already shown that he doesn't have any more respect for the office than Billy Bob Clinton, unlike President Reagan and both President Bush 41 and 43 who respected the job and the Oval Office enough to dress appropriately(at least for the press). What is this Kenyan jerk going to do next, go topless and in his boxers drinking a Colt 45 while sitting at the Resolute desk?

I don't have any respect for this kid, he hasn't earned it. As far as I'm concerned, we don't have a President at this moment in history, I'm glad I'm not in the military because it would be extremely difficult thinking this guy is Commander in Chief.

So a suit and a tie gets your respect?:laugh2:

Where were you when Dick Cheney was actively trying to undermine the limits of powers concerning the executive branch and telling W his power was unlimited, which W, being the ignoramus he is, acted upon?

Nukeman
02-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Pretty much history is already lining up to say that W was the worst ever, having squandered American lives and money and drove the country into the ground both domestically and internationally.

That is unarguable.And when this stimulus package bombs miserably we will see if history says Obama is a sinker or a floater!!!:coffee: either way I think it will come to pass that he is one giant turd:laugh2:

OCA
02-07-2009, 05:19 PM
And when this stimulus package bombs miserably we will see if history says Obama is a sinker or a floater!!!:coffee: either way I think it will come to pass that he is one giant turd:laugh2:

So Nuke, do you subscribe to the theory like RSR that we try again the same ideas that Repubs are putting forth that got us into the mess in the first place?

Nukeman
02-07-2009, 05:36 PM
So Nuke, do you subscribe to the theory like RSR that we try again the same ideas that Repubs are putting forth that got us into the mess in the first place?NOPE not at all. I think LESS government is the way to go. Instead of spending more of MY money on things that ultimately will not benefit me and my family, they should do what I do and that is live within their means. Unlike the Feds I can't just tell the people who pay me to give me more or I will throw them in jail.

The Fed. dem/rep either one have made this mess and the only way to avoid further problems is for them to butt out.

A recession is a market adjustment to unsustainable purchases and debts and if you just make more money and keep doing things the same you will make it worse and last longer.....

The market needs to be given at least a year to adjust so it has time to do it on its own. I believe it will adjust on its own without government intervention.. Yes it will be painful, but in the end we will be stronger financially then we have for the last few years......

OCA
02-07-2009, 05:49 PM
NOPE not at all. I think LESS government is the way to go. Instead of spending more of MY money on things that ultimately will not benefit me and my family, they should do what I do and that is live within their means. Unlike the Feds I can't just tell the people who pay me to give me more or I will throw them in jail.

The Fed. dem/rep either one have made this mess and the only way to avoid further problems is for them to butt out.

A recession is a market adjustment to unsustainable purchases and debts and if you just make more money and keep doing things the same you will make it worse and last longer.....

The market needs to be given at least a year to adjust so it has time to do it on its own. I believe it will adjust on its own without government intervention.. Yes it will be painful, but in the end we will be stronger financially then we have for the last few years......

Nuke here is the deal, its been proven that less government and less regulation is wrong and is at the root of our problems. Why? Because the private sector is run by men and man by nature is greedy, the private sector never reinvests on a grand scale or provides the sort of things to its workers that workers must have today as our society is currently setup, so government must step in and create laws, regulation and in our current situation provide some sort of stimulation that the private sector is apparently never been able to do.

Now yes, its true, the government is run by men but at least in the government there is someone always looking over your shoulder, in the private sector there was little unde Repubs and if Repubs have their way we will end up right back at the same spot eventually.

Silver
02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
So Nuke, do you subscribe to the theory like RSR that we try again the same ideas that Repubs are putting forth that got us into the mess in the first place?

Silly child...6+ years of a booming economy.....then a Dim congress gets elected by the media....
The seeds for this economic collapse were planted, nurtured and cultivated by a liberal msm and Dims, to insure a Dem. would be elected in 2008...
well they did a fine job...now live with it....

Yurt
02-07-2009, 07:54 PM

yeah, it was just the republicans oca....and you call me a partisan hack :poke:

Jeff
02-07-2009, 09:05 PM
They are not fighting for the flag, they are fighting for big business, they are fighting for nation building.

Its a common mistake you made, its ok.

A play on words here OCA , I never meant to imply that any of our troops were fighting for a flag ( yes that is what I said) but the flag represents America, and our troops are fighting for America, I just figured most would understand what I meant , but thank you for letting me know I must make myself more clear, lol

Sitarro
02-08-2009, 02:41 AM
So a suit and a tie gets your respect?:laugh2:

Not necessarily but it would at least show me he has some respect for the office his friends bought for him with 715 million dollars and millions more in adoring free press. It's his lack of experience at running anything, a lemonade stand, a fireworks stand..... anything .... that makes me have no respect for his puppet ass. He truly is nothing but a front boy for some really awful people. He is also extremely drunk already with the power he thinks he has, very immature little boy in a man's world.

Where were you when Dick Cheney was actively trying to undermine the limits of powers concerning the executive branch and telling W his power was unlimited, which W, being the ignoramus he is, acted upon?

I was actually right here throughout the last Presidency and don't know what you're talking about, could you be more specific without parroting liberal, conspiracy, talking points? Vice President Cheney is quite old and in poor health, what reason would he have for undermining our country, he is already very rich as is everyone he knows so don't bother with that pathetic class warfare bullshit. As for President Bush's intelligence, I know people that know him personally that have told me how intelligent he really is, granted, he's not a trained liar but not being great at giving a speech doesn't say anything about intelligence. I've met many car salesmen that could sell you a used car from New Orleans that spent weeks under water, that doesn't show any intelligence, it is merely a necessity for shysters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Barack Osama

red states rule
02-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Silly child...6+ years of a booming economy.....then a Dim congress gets elected by the media....
The seeds for this economic collapse were planted, nurtured and cultivated by a liberal msm and Dims, to insure a Dem. would be elected in 2008...

It is a fact the economy did have 52 consecutive months of postive job growth under Pres Bush - I believe a record for any President

If Dems did not block his reform attempts of Fannie and Freddie perhaps the current economy would be different

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:00 PM

LMFAO@booming!

*sigh* let me find the figures to show you that Bush not only doesn't have the best economic record in the last 30 years but was personally responsible for most of the spending you speak of pre 2006.

OCA
02-08-2009, 12:02 PM
A play on words here OCA , I never meant to imply that any of our troops were fighting for a flag ( yes that is what I said) but the flag represents America, and our troops are fighting for America, I just figured most would understand what I meant , but thank you for letting me know I must make myself more clear, lol

And please explain how Iraq(Afghanistan I do believe is fighting for America) is a fight for America. Wouldn't Saudi Arabia been more appropriate since most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and zero, thats a big zero, were Iraqi?

Jeff
02-08-2009, 12:13 PM
And please explain how Iraq(Afghanistan I do believe is fighting for America) is a fight for America. Wouldn't Saudi Arabia been more appropriate since most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and zero, thats a big zero, were Iraqi?

OCA they were sent by the USA to fight , whether you or I believe it is correct doesn't matter, they are following orders and fighting for our country , witch the flag represent . :salute:

red states rule
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
LMFAO@booming!

*sigh* let me find the figures to show you that Bush not only doesn't have the best economic record in the last 30 years but was personally responsible for most of the spending you speak of pre 2006.

Is that the same source where you found Obama's "shitload" of economic experience? :laugh2:

Classact
02-08-2009, 12:35 PM
The far left will kill the stimulus "spendulus" package in the conference commitee, they just won't be able to help themselves and there will be a fight in the House between Democrats and the Republicans in the House and Senate will bail out of the spendulus. Nancy will pork it up guaranteed and even the suck assed three Republicans will back away from the stinch.

red states rule
02-08-2009, 12:38 PM
The far left will kill the stimulus "spendulus" package in the conference commitee, they just won't be able to help themselves and there will be a fight in the House between Democrats and the Republicans in the House and Senate will bail out of the spendulus. Nancy will pork it up guaranteed and even the suck assed three Republicans will back away from the stinch.

If Senate Republicans stand firm in opposing this mega pork bill, the Dems will own it - and the economy

In 2010 as the economy either does not improve, or gets worse, the door will be open for CONSERVATIVES to walk thru as they did in 1994

If it happens I hope they will not repeat the mistakes the party made in the years 2001 - 2006

Classact
02-08-2009, 12:48 PM
If Senate Republicans stand firm in opposing this mega pork bill, the Dems will own it - and the economy

In 2010 as the economy either does not improve, or gets worse, the door will be open for CONSERVATIVES to walk thru as they did in 1994

If it happens I hope they will not repeat the mistakes the party made in the years 2001 - 2006Obama is doing two really stupid things; first he is saying we're all going to die if the Republicans don't support the stimulus... and second, pushing a stimulus with obvious pork, a gold ladder for the fish tank and donations to politicians. People at home don't buy gold ladders or make political donations when politicians are telling you your going to die.

I just heard these guys on CNN recommend Obama do a Bush and ask people to go shop and then they said oh, I guess he can't do that because they made fun of Bush for doing that.

If he keeps up with the doom and gloom it will become a reality as he pushes a wheelbarow full of pork around.

red states rule
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Obama is doing two really stupid things; first he is saying we're all going to die if the Republicans don't support the stimulus... and second, pushing a stimulus with obvious pork, a gold ladder for the fish tank and donations to politicians. People at home don't buy gold ladders or make political donations when politicians are telling you your going to die.

I just heard these guys on CNN recommend Obama do a Bush and ask people to go shop and then they said oh, I guess he can't do that because they made fun of Bush for doing that.

If he keeps up with the doom and gloom it will become a reality as he pushes a wheelbarow full of pork around.

Obama may have won his election, but he didn't win mine.

Obama got only the votes and seats that Americans wanted him to have. The ones that he didn't get were ones that American didn't want him to have.

Obama said he wanted bipartisanship - then he lets OPelosi and the libereals in the Hosue write the pork bill with ZERO input from the Republicans

Why didn't Obama call pelosi into his office and tell her to work with the monority

All Obaam is doing now is jumping up and down, his fists clenched, his eyes squeezed shut, yelling, "But I WON!" I won, I won, I won"

Classact
02-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Obama may have won YOUR election, but he didn't win mine.
Obama got only the votes and seats that Americans wanted him to have. The ones that he didn't get were ones that American didn't want him to have.

Obama said he wanted bipartisanship - then he lets OPelosi and the libereals in the Hosue write the pork bill with ZERO input from the Republicans

Why didn't Obama call pelosi into his office and tell her to work with the monority

All Obaam is doing now is jumping up and down, his fists clenched, his eyes squeezed shut, yelling, "But I WON!" I won, I won, I won"Why did you write that about what I posted?

red states rule
02-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Why did you write that about what I posted?

It was directed at Obama CA - not you. Obama rode a wave of popularity driven by the liberal media

It's like being in love. It's easy to be in love when you're in love.

It's when the bloom is off the rose, and when it starts to get hairy, that you discover not only who your partner is, but who you are, too.

Now is is showing what a raw rookie he is. Throwing a temper tantrum on national TV is not Presidential or mature

Abbey Marie
02-08-2009, 01:01 PM
It was directed at Obama CA - not you. Obama rode a wave of popularity driven by the liberal media

It's like being in love. It's easy to be in love when you're in love.

It's when the bloom is off the rose, and when it starts to get hairy, that you discover not only who your partner is, but who you are, too.

Now is is showing what a raw rookie he is. Throwing a temper tantrum on national TV is not Presidential or mature

Did the O throw a tanturm? Darn, I missed it!

red states rule
02-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Did the O throw a tanturm? Darn, I missed it!

It was when he took Air Force One for a 150 mile trip to the Dem retreat - and gave the loyal Dems a pep talk

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/obama-rejects-petty-politics-of-stimulus-foes-20090206-7zkv.html