PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Under Investigation

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 02:32 AM
They even say he is being probed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Daily News (NY)

Coulter is being probed. Following our Jan. 11 column, Connecticut’s Elections Enforcement Commission is making a “thorough investigation” of whether the conservative pundit broke the law by voting in the Nutmeg State while living in New York City, according to a commission spokeswoman.

Officials are responding to a formal complaint filed by Coulterwatch.com blogger Dan Borchers. “For over 10 years, Ann Coulter has gotten away with illegal, immoral and unethical behavior, ranging from plagiarism to defamation, perjury to voter fraud,” claims the conservative Borchers. Coulter declined to comment, but in the past has branded Borchers a stalker. He says the FBI has determined he poses no threat............................................ ...

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/08/2009-02-08_celebrity_side_dish_ann_coulter_under_in.html

by: John Byrne
The Raw Story

Coulter claimed on voting forms that she lived with parents, despite purchase of $1.49 million condo in New York
Prolific conservative scribe Ann Coulter knows the intricacies of the great left-wing conspiracy that is supposed to be the Democratic Party machine but can't seem to figure out how to vote within the parameters of the law.

Coulter, who was cleared in 2006 over earlier allegations that she filed a false voter registration in Florida, is now facing charges that she filed voting papers using her parents' home in Connecticut even though she lived in New York.

The media-centric publishing powerhouse voted in Connecticut in 2002 and 2004, even though she was living in New York City. In fact, her landlord had just sued her for $11,028 in rent, and Coulter bought a posh $1.49 million condo on the Upper East Side, according to the NY Daily News -- hardly a strong case that she was living with her parents full time..........................................

More: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Coulter_suspected_of_new_election_fraud_0112.html

Vote early and vote often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Yea right, they got her for sure........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
What a joke, what an obvious load of crap from pussies that have been stung by Ann on numerous occasions. I'm sure she has her right well thought out and will probably make a lot of money suing the shit out of these incompetent clowns.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:23 AM
You didn't read the articles, did you, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Yea right, they got her for sure........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
What a joke, what an obvious load of crap from pussies that have been stung by Ann on numerous occasions. I'm sure she has her right well thought out and will probably make a lot of money suing the shit out of these incompetent clowns.

No surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else you got, cowgirl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 05:53 AM
You didn't read the articles, did you, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

No surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else you got, cowgirl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Actually sycho, I did read those pathetic articles and the comment section too, childish crap from dimwitted haters that can't stand anyone that is successful, typical liberal losers.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:56 AM
Well then, how about some critical thinking about the articles and a little less about the abject ignorance that you so represent, zero?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Actually sycho, I did read those pathetic articles and the comment section too, childish crap from dimwitted haters that can't stand anyone that is successful, typical liberal losers.

Would you care for another shit sandwich?!?!??!?!?!????! You liked the last one so well that you insisted on making it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

02-09-2009, 07:43 AM
What a surprise. the new administration is investigating people who speak out against it.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I don't think there is a shallow difference of opinion here, a'21.

What a surprise. the new administration is investigating people who speak out against it.

Perhaps I am wrong. Can you lead me to another conclusion?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Up for a jamm?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Little-Acorn
02-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Pretty typical. The Democrats can't refute most of the things Coulter says about them, and they especially fly into a rage at the jokes she sticks them with on top of her (well-documented) facts. So they try to gin up anything they can to divert her, occupy her attention, that takes the heat off themselves.

Five-year-olds commonly do this when caught with their hands in various cookie jars. Can't blame the liberals for emulating their behavior. What else can they do, after Coulter shows just how mendacious and deceitful they have been for years? Admit that she's right?

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2009, 02:48 PM
ann should marry al franken

then two cranks could be together

:lol: