PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the Grammy's tonight?!?!??!?!?!?

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Just how many Grammy's did ColdPlay get, anyway?!?!?!?!?!???! If that is what rock 'n roll is now about I don't think I want any more of it!!!!!!!!!!!! What has happened to emotion, phraseology, incredibly inspired insights and observations?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Sheesh, I'm rather underwhelmed at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 03:52 AM
The Grammy's were a joke as always. Coldplay is just another whiny assed shit band, the only thing worse would be to give Bruce any credit too.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:26 AM
At least Chris Martin gave a good bump for President Barack Hussein Obama the last time he was on Saturday Night Live!!!!!!!!!

The Grammy's were a joke as always. Coldplay is just another whiny assed shit band, the only thing worse would be to give Bruce any credit too.

Whiney assed shit band is a little extreme, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 05:37 AM
At least Chris Martin gave a good bump for President Barack Hussein Obama the last time he was on Saturday Night Live!!!!!!!!!

That is enough to make me dislike the fag.

Whiney assed shit band is a little extreme, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

No, I don't think so, they suck dick....... literally. In fact I might be giving them too much credit.

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:46 AM
The good lord knows I've seen you suck a few dicks around here, zero!!!!!!!!!!

That is enough to make me dislike the fag.

No, I don't think so, they suck dick....... literally. In fact I might be giving them too much credit.

Keep talking, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so damned entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 05:55 AM
The good lord knows I've seen you suck a few dicks around here, zero!!!!!!!!!!

Keep talking, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so damned entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Still haven't figured out that damn quote button, why doesn't that surprise me?

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 05:58 AM
And you still haven't figured out how to carry on a competent conversation?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Still haven't figured out that damn quote button, why doesn't that surprise me?

Why doesn't that surprise me?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 06:01 AM
And you still haven't figured out how to carry on a competent conversation?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Why doesn't that surprise me?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Now,,,,,,,that's back to your old hilarious self, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Keep your day gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues