PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Releases New Approval Numbers... On Rush Limbaugh?

red states rule
02-09-2009, 01:15 PM
I guess the last thing Gallup wanted was to take polls on support for the mega pork bill, Pelosi, or Obama

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Gallup Releases New Approval Numbers... On Rush Limbaugh?

Apparently President Obama's War on Rush Limbaugh has had at least one unintended consequence... it's raising the talk host's profile. I'm not going to bother over-interpreting this, but I will make five points:

1. Since when does Gallup do national approval polls on radio talk hosts?

2. Kudos to the 5% of Dems who like Rush... who'd have known there could be that many?

3. What the hell is the matter with the 40% of Republicans? Where was this poll taken? Grand Central Station? It just doesn't figure that 40% of Republicans can't see who has a strategy and ideology that actually WINS elections... or maybe it does, actually.

4. The media will no doubt focus on the negatives... but the numbers are a LOT higher than the approval numbers of the US Congress. I wonder what Nancy Pelosi's national numbers are?

5. When Gallup is releasing approval numbers on you, you are really HUGE. Congrats, Rush. As far as I know, you're the first radio host with his own approval numbers.

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/kmd1ehjt5ewai7wjztjgfq.gif

http://www.evilconservativeonline.com/2009/02/limbaugh-approval-ratings-released_08.html

Little-Acorn
02-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I didn't know Limbaugh was running for office.

More than once, he has commented on his radio show, that he would never want to be President because (a) He's already doing what he really likes to do, and (b) He didn't want to deal with the pay cut.

Yurt
02-09-2009, 01:50 PM
wow, they are really scared of rush...i mean doing a gallup on rush is very important right now

red states rule
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
I didn't know Limbaugh was running for office.

More than once, he has commented on his radio show, that he would never want to be President because (a) He's already doing what he really likes to do, and (b) He didn't want to deal with the pay cut.

Rush is not running for office for the reason you posted - and Rush has way to much fun doing what hs does

I like the fact Rush has higher approval numbers then the Reid/Pelosi Congress, Reid and Pelosi themselves, most Republicans in Congress, and damn near the approval number of Pres Obama

For a man they keep saying is irrelevant, they keep coming out with more and more stroies about him