PDA

View Full Version : Have You Pledged?

Sitarro
02-09-2009, 07:58 PM
All of these clowns are pledging to the President, not the flag, not the country but the new President. It would be funny if it wasn't so seriously full of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

What a bunch of insincere, idiot zombies.

hjmick
02-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Huh. Didn't the German people pledge their allegiance to Hitler rather than their country? I know the military did...

Jeff
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Wow what a joke, all those rich famous ppl pledging , I feel so much better Hollywood has pledged, LOL

Mr. P
02-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Wow what a joke, all those rich famous ppl pledging , I feel so much better Hollywood has pledged, LOL

Don't get too excited, Jeff, Many HOLYWOOD folks SWORE they'd leave the country IF BUSH was elected...they're still here. :laugh2:

Jeff
02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Don't get too excited, Jeff, Many HOLYWOOD folks SWORE they'd leave the country IF BUSH was elected...they're still here. :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2: I was real worried about them Mr. P. :laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I pledge to stop supporting these pampered dufusses with my movie money and CD money and my precious time.

I pledge to teach my child to reject the hypocrisy of people who live in mansions with servants and managers and PR people, and nannies, and personal trainers, while telling us all to sacrifice and conserve.

And finally, I pledge to always know better than to glorify any man, especially one who was essentially placed in the Oval Office by a biased media. To God only be the glory. Amen.

manu1959
02-10-2009, 02:01 AM
All of these clowns are pledging to the President, not the flag, not the country but the new President. It would be funny if it wasn't so seriously full of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

What a bunch of insincere, idiot zombies.

dude.....come on....they all just want some big black dick......:eek:

Sitarro
02-10-2009, 02:15 AM

You mean A black dick?:cool:

Jeff
02-10-2009, 08:16 AM
I pledge to stop supporting these pampered dufusses with my movie money and CD money and my precious time.

I pledge to teach my child to reject the hypocrisy of people who live in mansions with servants and managers and PR people, and nannies, and personal trainers, while telling us all to sacrifice and conserve.

And finally, I pledge to always know better than to glorify any man, especially one who was essentially placed in the Oval Office by a biased media. To God only be the glory. Amen.

So Nicely put ! :thumb:

remie
02-10-2009, 08:39 AM

What Abby said

Immanuel
02-10-2009, 08:50 AM

I really need to spread some rep around. I think that is twice in the last week that I couldn't rep you for something so well deserved.

But, I'm still not giving up my Netflix. ;)

Immie

Jeff
02-10-2009, 08:57 AM

Lets not forget manu one of them said he will no longer be a african american , he will be a American, lol, I guess if ya have a black president it is OK to be American :laugh2:

Missileman
02-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Lets not forget manu one of them said he will no longer be a african american , he will be a American, lol, I guess if ya have a black president it is OK to be American :laugh2:

That was part of what bugged me too...that none of them could be bothered to lift a finger (no, not that one) because Bush was in the Whitehouse?

crin63
02-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Imagine that, it was an Oprah production.

I concur with M-man, where were these idiots the last 8 years.

Well said Abbey.

02-10-2009, 01:04 PM
You pledge, we move.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4ZrscN8Rs8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4ZrscN8Rs8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>