PDA

View Full Version : Political persuasion...

Roomy
03-31-2007, 12:49 PM
....doesn't matter a jot to me, it is what you post and How I percieve you to be that matters, take Michael for instance, he is an idiot no matter which party he wishes to sign himself up for, he doesn't even know the first thing about politics, but hey, neither do most of you.

Toeing the party line, thats what you do best, keep it simple, black and white, rich and poor, try not to think to much, after all someone can do that for you.

Laughable, it would be if it weren't so fucking serious.

OCA
03-31-2007, 12:52 PM
....doesn't matter a jot to me, it is what you post and How I percieve you to be that matters, take Michael for instance, he is an idiot no matter which party he wishes to sign himself up for, he doesn't even know the first thing about politics, but hey, neither do most of you.

Toeing the party line, thats what you do best, keep it simple, black and white, rich and poor, try not to think to much, after all someone can do that for you.

Wow a thread that mentions me directly, this is when I know i've gotten under someone's skin.

I own Roomy.

Roomy
03-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Wow a thread that mentions me directly, this is when I know i've gotten under someone's skin.

I own Roomy.

One punch knockout I call it, Michael.:laugh2:

OCA
03-31-2007, 12:57 PM
One punch knockout I call it, Michael.:laugh2:

Well you'd be in the distinct minority.

I'll tell you what, lets discuss congressional budget increases and what constitutes a spending cut if you are such the master political debater.

No? Didn't think so.

Romper Room is down the hall.

manu1959
03-31-2007, 12:57 PM

your perceptions of others does not matter to anyone other than you .... as your perceptions have less than no effect

OCA
03-31-2007, 01:01 PM
your perceptions of others does not matter to anyone other than you .... as your perceptions have less than no effect

Ain't that the truth!

03-31-2007, 01:04 PM

Who is more an idiot, the person who has an opinion about a certain matter and doesnt care if others agree with him? Or the person who creates a thread about how "stupid" others are? If they are so stupid why waste your time?

CockySOB
03-31-2007, 01:06 PM

Following a party line for partisan reasons is pure idiocy, that I'll grant you.

However Roomy, the bold text can actually reflect back on yourself directly. I can't recall you making any cogent political arguments, despite your prolific posting habits. OCA may hold opinions that you and I (and others) might disagree with, but y'know what? He's actually bothered to put them forth. Maybe when you've done the same, you'll have some authority to take him to task, but not until. At least IMHO.

Roomy
03-31-2007, 01:06 PM

Ain't that the truth.

Roomy
03-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Who is more an idiot, the person who has an opinion about a certain matter and doesnt care if others agree with him? Or the person who creates a thread about how "stupid" others are? If they are so stupid why waste your time?

I would say the person who has an opinion and doesn't care who agrees with him, but thats just my opinion.

lily
03-31-2007, 03:04 PM

grunt
03-31-2007, 03:41 PM

I'm not sure about his political knowledge...but he definitely knows nothing about the NFL.... :laugh2:

OCA
03-31-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure about his political knowledge...but he definitely knows nothing about the NFL.... :laugh2:

Know enough to know that my Beloved Niners have 5 S.B victories and the Dolphins have 1 from way back in the stone ages.

You guys suck, and will certainly suck ass again this year.

grunt
03-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Know enough to know that my Beloved Niners have 5 S.B victories and the Dolphins have 1 from way back in the stone ages.

You guys suck, and will certainly suck ass again this year.

Sorry, MR NFL...we have two!! Back to back with an undefeated season thrown in there at that...and we went to three straight and a total of 5. HAHAHHAHAH!!! "Stone Ages"??? The 49ers won 4 in the '80's and one in the 90's..lol....12 years ago!!

"Mr. NFL" indeed!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

:clap: :poke: :fu:

(We shall see about "sucking" this year"...I bet we have at least a better record than the 49ers)