PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Mode

OCA
03-31-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna piss off alot of people with this but I think using the invisible mode is a clear indication of weakness, indicates you are afraid of someone or something.

Roomy
03-31-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm gonna piss off alot of people with this but I think using the invisible mode is a clear indication of weakness, indicates you are afraid of someone or something.

Can I make you disappear? How do I do that?:laugh2:

stephanie
03-31-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't see where it really matters one way or the other..??:poke:

OCA
03-31-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't see where it really matters one way or the other..??:poke:

Ok, opinion noted. But question, is there an underlying reason as to why its used?

In the case of Jimmy I can see why(although he's a pussy too) he gets every douchebag lib crying to him about how thet were treated unfairly or they got their feeling hurt blah blah blah and i'm sure when they can see he's online he gets bombarded.

Other than him don't see why.

CockySOB
03-31-2007, 01:28 PM

Why would your voicing your opinion piss people off? I keep my status on invisible as a matter of personal preference, nothing more, nothing less.

I guess by your own reasoning, a person who uses uses a screen name other than their given name is also "afraid of someone or something," right OCA?

Roomy
03-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Why would your voicing your opinion piss people off? I keep my status on invisible as a matter of personal preference, nothing more, nothing less.

I guess by your own reasoning, a person who uses uses a screen name other than their given name is also "afraid of someone or something," right OCA?

SHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............he was getting at me...........:laugh2:

OCA
03-31-2007, 01:41 PM

Nah, a screen name is an accepted practice, no?

Just don't understand the use of it, but if you like it by all means keep using it.

Roomy
03-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Nah, a screen name is an accepted practice, no?

Just don't understand the use of it, but if you like it by all means keep using it.

You fucking gobshite pussy whipped coward:clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh2: :pee:

shattered
03-31-2007, 02:36 PM

If you can determine what I'm afraid of, or running from, please clue me in, since I'm rarely here, but when I am, I'm invisible...

OCA
03-31-2007, 02:58 PM
If you can determine what I'm afraid of, or running from, please clue me in, since I'm rarely here, but when I am, I'm invisible...

Got someone you don't want to know when you are logged in?

OCA
03-31-2007, 03:00 PM
You fucking gobshite pussy whipped coward:clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh2: :pee:

Speaking of running and using invisible.......................lol

I'm under this wanker's skin, I love it.

shattered
03-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Got someone you don't want to know when you are logged in?

If that were the case, I'd never post, since then they'd know I'm logged in.

So.. No.

OCA
03-31-2007, 03:10 PM
If that were the case, I'd never post, since then they'd know I'm logged in.

So.. No.

So why do you use invisible out of curiosity?

shattered
03-31-2007, 03:22 PM
So why do you use invisible out of curiosity?

So I can peek in while doing my homework without feeling obligated to answer something right away.

grunt
03-31-2007, 03:43 PM
So I can peek in while doing my homework without feeling obligated to answer something right away.

Pervert.... :laugh2: :poke:

OCA
03-31-2007, 03:52 PM

Ok good enough.

jimnyc
03-31-2007, 04:05 PM
I use invisible mode because I keep reading about these black helicopters and people listening in on my calls. Running this board puts me in great peril. I must take extreme precautions to remain out of the line of fire.

Anyone spare me some tinfoil?

Mr. P
03-31-2007, 04:08 PM

I wonder why it seems to bug some folks.:laugh2: