PDA

View Full Version : Look here!! Read me!!! Win money $$$

jimnyc
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Ok, now that I got you in here, you ain't getting shit ya bastards! I just want to make a polite request to the community. Should you be reading a thread elsewhere on the board, and someone angers you, and you think the thread may degrade as a result of the posts your about to engage in - PLEASE try and start a thread here and have a battle to the death for all I care.

Another choice is for staff to start "thread banning" the offenders and I'd rather not go there. This gives the members a chance to continue on in debates, and speak their minds freely down here. You get MORE freedoms instead of us having to intervene.

Can we give it a try? Flame me if you like to test it out!

Immanuel
02-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Damn! Another site I'm about to get banned from because I can't behave. :lol:

Immie

5stringJeff
02-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok, now that I got you in here, you ain't getting shit ya bastards! I just want to make a polite request to the community. Should you be reading a thread elsewhere on the board, and someone angers you, and you think the thread may degrade as a result of the posts your about to engage in - PLEASE try and start a thread here and have a battle to the death for all I care.

Another choice is for staff to start "thread banning" the offenders and I'd rather not go there. This gives the members a chance to continue on in debates, and speak their minds freely down here. You get MORE freedoms instead of us having to intervene.

Dumbass!

:D

PostmodernProphet
02-12-2009, 06:42 PM
/trolls trolls for dollars...../e sets his hook with Psychobait.....

Psychoblues
02-21-2009, 07:14 AM
I think I was banned on about 4 threads the day you wrote this OP, jimbo. Perhaps your moderators didn't fully understand what you were talking about and I certainly don't like being made an example of especially when so many others freely talk shit and seem to skate?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

But, that's OK. I'm a big boy, a liberal, a veteran of the United States Air Force/Military and these internet shit slinging contests and I can take it.

Your encouragement here to "battle to the death" is not well taken with me, jimbo. Perhaps you need to clarify that as I have certainly been threatened by a few that have posted here and a few that remain. But, let your conscience be your guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, would you care for a beer?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!?!??!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues