PDA

View Full Version : Army recruiters tell of "nightmare job"

gabosaurus
02-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Someone sent me this link earlier today. It corresponds with everything I have heard about the horrors of trying to convince kids to join the Bush military.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6261403.html

Yurt
02-13-2009, 12:54 AM
Someone sent me this link earlier today. It corresponds with everything I have heard about the horrors of trying to convince kids to join the Bush military.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6261403.html

um, obama is the president and it was never bush's military, it is the american military :poke:

amazing how you libs have no accountability, i have no doubt that for the next thousand years you will blame bush

johnney
02-13-2009, 08:05 AM
i think all of our future presidents should be required to have served in the military at some point in their lives. so when they are making the call they will know what its like.

darin
02-13-2009, 08:45 AM
I think liberals should be required to live in reality at some point in their lives.

johnney
02-13-2009, 07:58 PM
I think liberals should be required to live in reality at some point in their lives.

gotta live in that fantasy world dont ya...lol

bullypulpit
02-17-2009, 01:58 PM
i think all of our future presidents should be required to have served in the military at some point in their lives. so when they are making the call they will know what its like.

Ever read "Starship Trooper" by Robert Heinlein? No one can vote, let alone hold elected office, without having served a term in some capacity whether in the military or a civilian service program. I got no problem with that.

Psychoblues
02-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Now, that's just a nasty comment, dimples. Have you anything to add to the discussion or are you just on your normal bitching sickle?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Recruiting today is a bitch for sure. Even in this economy the volunteers for murder and self annihilation are few and far between!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a Peppermint Schnapz to go with your other very gay ideas, dimples?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

darin
02-21-2009, 06:50 PM
PB banned from thread.

82Marine89
02-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Now, that's just a nasty comment, dimples. Have you anything to add to the discussion or are you just on your normal bitching sickle?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Recruiting today is a bitch for sure. Even in this economy the volunteers for murder and self annihilation are few and far between!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a Peppermint Schnapz to go with your other very gay ideas, dimples?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Sucks that he got banned from the thread cause I wanted to tell him that after 20 years I am going back into the military. This time in the army reserve.

LiberalNation
02-22-2009, 02:19 PM
they aren't having trouble recruiting now......