PDA

View Full Version : Hospital

Jeff
02-13-2009, 09:17 AM
On my way to the hospital , my wife has to have surgery this morning , hell i am more nervous about her surgery than I was mine. And Hers is simply surgery.

If any of Y'all pray please say a little prayer for her.

Thanks

red states rule
02-13-2009, 09:18 AM
On my way to the hospital , my wife has to have surgery this morning , hell i am more nervous about her surgery than I was mine. And Hers is simply surgery.

If any of Y'all pray please say a little prayer for her.

Thanks

Consider it done Jeff. My prayers are with you, your family, and the Dr

Let us know how everything went

darin
02-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Yikes! Exciting times for several reasons - the stress of the surgery and the fantastic feeling you'll have when it's done and she's all-the-better for it!

Hang in there!

DannyR
02-13-2009, 10:05 AM
On my way to the hospital , my wife has to have surgery this morning , hell i am more nervous about her surgery than I was mine. And Hers is simply surgery.Even simple surgery can become complex, so its natural to worry. Thoughts are with you.

Abbey Marie
02-13-2009, 12:15 PM
I will pray for her right now, Jeff.

Kathianne
02-13-2009, 12:27 PM
I just said a prayer, let us know when all is fine!

Mr. P
02-13-2009, 01:09 PM
The coolest thing about having yer tonsils removed when I was a kid was the endless Ice Cream! The down side was you just didn't want it. :(

The best thing was no more tonsillitis every other month with that 3cc penicillin shot in the ass that HURT like hell!

My best to you and the wife, Jeff.

dan
02-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Hope everything goes okay, Jeff, let me know how things turned out.

jackass
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I know how you feel. My son just had head surgery and it was nerve wracking!! Trust in the doctor, Im sure everything will be all right.

manu1959
02-13-2009, 06:33 PM
thoughts are with you and yours.....

hjmick
02-13-2009, 07:17 PM
No such thing as "simple surgery," Jeff. I hope all went well and the Mrs. is fine.

Jeff
02-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks for all the prayer's and well wishes!!!

The surgery went fairly well , My wife is a type 2 diabetic so there was concern over her sugar, when we got there it was high, after surgery it was even higher , they let her rest and tested late this afternoon and it had gotten up to around 350 , so they gave her some insulin and a hour later it was a bit higher , they repeated the process and again it was higher, this process went on for a while and then they decded to send her home ( she can try to regulate it at home) it should be low real low after all the insulin she received but it was up over 400 when we got home, the Doc was afraid she would bottom out cause she isn't eating. So we may be back to the Doc's in the morning, hopefully it will fall now that she is home.

Thak you again for all the support.

Jeff

jackass
02-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Glad to hear all went well. Keep your eye on her sugar.

Kathianne
02-15-2009, 08:51 AM
I'll continue the prayers, hope the sugar levels have come down.

My Winter Storm
02-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Glad she went well, make sure she keeps rested and puts her feet up. This is her time to boss you around!

Jeff
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Glad she went well, make sure she keeps rested and puts her feet up. This is her time to boss you around!

Dang WS she thinks she can boss me around all the time , lol, naaa she's a good one , thak you and thanks to all