PDA

View Full Version : family on the internet....

PostmodernProphet
02-13-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't want to mess with Yurt's or Jeff's threads but I think I need to say this.....first time it happened to me was more than ten years ago.....I was a member of a gaming forum and one morning a guy logged on and typed that he had just gone upstairs to check on his mother because she hadn't gotten up......she was lying in bed and she wasn't alive and he didn't know what to do.....

that was the first time I realized that people I yell at and criticize but wouldn't recognize if I was walking down the street can be as much "family" as the brother and sisters I grew up with......

so I just wanted to let you all know.....if you hit me again, I'm telling mom......

Immanuel
02-14-2009, 08:47 AM
I don't want to mess with Yurt's or Jeff's threads but I think I need to say this.....first time it happened to me was more than ten years ago.....I was a member of a gaming forum and one morning a guy logged on and typed that he had just gone upstairs to check on his mother because she hadn't gotten up......she was lying in bed and she wasn't alive and he didn't know what to do.....

that was the first time I realized that people I yell at and criticize but wouldn't recognize if I was walking down the street can be as much "family" as the brother and sisters I grew up with......

so I just wanted to let you all know.....if you hit me again, I'm telling mom......

{Rabbit Punches PMP}

Go ahead and tell mom. She loves me more! :poke:

I will just tell her you started it and you will get grounded maybe even no computer for a month. Of course, you deserve it.

Immie

Jeff
02-14-2009, 09:22 AM

LOL ,I will be good , please don't tell , lol

I hear what your saying PMP and years ago I was going to a chat room and it was exactly like a family.

I am a new member here but remember quite a few names from a old board , knowing they are some fine , very intelligent ppl , so as I sat here reading the diffrent post I figured what the heck I posted ( as I knew if no one responded one or two might keep her in her prayers anyway ) and if no one liked the post they could have read it and went on , no harm no foul,

I myself am far from a good christan person ( but i am trying and learning) but I would like to think I would remember just about anyone in a prayer that asked .