PDA

View Full Version : fuck you, jewboy

Yurt
02-14-2009, 08:55 PM
fuck you, jewboy

gee....how did moderate democrat know anything about my jewish heritage...

moderate democrat
02-14-2009, 08:59 PM
fuck you, jewboy

gee....how did moderate democrat know anything about my jewish heritage...

you are kind of obsessed with me, aren't you, greg?

if you are gay and trying to hit on me, I should let you know that I am happily married and don't like sex with people of the same sex... although, one could make the case that you are so freakin' weird, that you don't fit into any such normal category.

In any case... I like women only, and my wife exclusively. Go troll for buttsex somewhere else, you twisted sick motherfucker.

glockmail
02-17-2009, 07:58 PM
you are kind of obsessed with me, aren't you, greg?.... Whatever you say, Virgil.... :lol:

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
I dont think its right to slander jews, thats anti-semetic

you are kind of obsessed with me, aren't you, greg?

if you are gay and trying to hit on me, I should let you know that I am happily married and don't like sex with people of the same sex... although, one could make the case that you are so freakin' weird, that you don't fit into any such normal category.

In any case... I like women only, and my wife exclusively. Go troll for buttsex somewhere else, you twisted sick motherfucker.

Sitarro
02-18-2009, 01:14 AM
Whatever you say, Virgil.... :lol:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
02-18-2009, 01:32 PM
hey look.....virgil is back.............

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 01:34 PM
hey look.....virgil is back.............

we may have similar writing styles, but we aren't the same guy. sorry to disappoint you.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 02:24 PM
lol...similar writing "styles"....try SAME EXACT WORDS...

you still haven't addressed how you knew about my jewish heritage....let me guess....you combed through thousands of my posts and found it...liar

same words, same insults, same knowledge

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 02:28 PM

you still haven't addressed how you knew about my jewish heritage....let me guess....you combed through thousands of my posts and found it...liar

look...yurt... I really don't care if you believe me about my identity or not. I only wish you could see how pointless it was to continue to make an issue about it when I am clearly not going to change my position and admit I am someone I am not just to please you.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 02:35 PM
it has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with you and your integrity. as i said, you came back with a new nick, you ran away from a simple method of proving you are not the old person, and you repeatedly use the same insults, same words, same knowledge, same phrases....

my point has always been, i don't really care who you are, other than a creepy stalker who alleges to have read through numerous posts in order to find out where i live and where i work. my point has always been....why come back as a new nick and repeat the same bad behavior.

i see you AGAIN fail to answer how you knew i had jewish background. your failure to answer proves you are lying about not being mfm...if you weren't lying, you would have readily answered.

again, your problem, not mine.

glockmail
02-18-2009, 02:44 PM
we may have similar writing styles, but we aren't the same guy. sorry to disappoint you.
You are a liar.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 02:51 PM
it has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with you and your integrity. as i said, you came back with a new nick, you ran away from a simple method of proving you are not the old person, and you repeatedly use the same insults, same words, same knowledge, same phrases....

my point has always been, i don't really care who you are, other than a creepy stalker who alleges to have read through numerous posts in order to find out where i live and where i work. my point has always been....why come back as a new nick and repeat the same bad behavior.

i see you AGAIN fail to answer how you knew i had jewish background. your failure to answer proves you are lying about not being mfm...if you weren't lying, you would have readily answered.

again, your problem, not mine.

again...please be aware that I am under no obligation to prove anything to you. I really don't care whether you believe me or not. I will not be dictated to by you, nor will I stand and be interrogated by you concerning my identity. If you cannot discuss issues on this board with me without turning every discussion into one about my identity, then perhaps you should just put me on ignore, or I should do that with you... or both.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM
translation:

ooops, shouldn't have mentioned the jewish thing, that, among many other things, gave me away.

since you have no obligation to prove anything, i trust you will extend that to everyone else on the board. you are forfeit from ever asking anyone to prove anything ever again on this board. simple, got it, good.

see ya up top, nothing more discuss here

Immanuel
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM

Same exact words?

Okay, I'm not going to comment on whether or not M.D. is actually MFM or not, even though I would bet he is, but your statement about same exact words has me puzzled.

First off, MFM was pretty good at telling the rest of you to F-Off. I mean, like every single post there at the end if I am not mistaken. I just did a search on the f-word and Moderate Democrat as the author. Guess what, 7 hits. But guess what else... every one of those hits were in quotes from someone else.

Now, like I said, I'd be surprised to find out that there are really two different individuals between the two, but if M.D. is MFM he's done a fairly decent job of toning down the language

Immie

Yurt
02-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Same exact words?

Okay, I'm not going to comment on whether or not M.D. is actually MFM or not, even though I would bet he is, but your statement about same exact words has me puzzled.

First off, MFM was pretty good at telling the rest of you to F-Off. I mean, like every single post there at the end if I am not mistaken. I just did a search on the f-word and Moderate Democrat as the author. Guess what, 7 hits. But guess what else... every one of those hits were in quotes from someone else.

Now, like I said, I'd be surprised to find out that there are really two different individuals between the two, but if M.D. is MFM he's done a fairly decent job of toning down the language

Immie

calls me shyster immie...who called me shyster all the time? calls kathy teach....and who said this frequently immie....c'est la vie

i could go on, he knows the truth...and immie, tell me how a new poster knew anything about my jewish heritage? tell me who was the poster who would to try and insult me over that.

i don't care if he came back under a new nick, but the same exact insults and please, you don't see mfm in the second post in this thread...if he comes back clean, no one would say anything, it is the insults that bring him attention.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
tell me immie who's words do you think these are:

stupid picture posted by a stupid obsessed lawyer with too much time - and obviously too few clients - on his hands

if it is your assertion that Obama was referring to republicans in the room, then it must also be your assertion that you were referring to me specifically.

liar.

it has nothing to do with just one word or curse words, look at the overall picture.

his own words convict him. there doesn't seem anything more to add, so see you up top immie.

Noir
02-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Something smells funny about the whole knowing yurt is jewish thing, like I didn't know til I saw this thread, and Mod Dem has not given a hint of an explaination, but immie does make a good point, kinda sad if it is mfm.

Ofcourse Mod Dem could dispell some of the confussion by answering the OP, but that looks unlikly.

Mr. P
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
calls me shyster immie...who called me shyster all the time? calls kathy teach....and who said this frequently immie....c'est la vie

i could go on, he knows the truth...and immie, tell me how a new poster knew anything about my jewish heritage? tell me who was the poster who would to try and insult me over that.

i don't care if he came back under a new nick, but the same exact insults and please, you don't see mfm in the second post in this thread...if he comes back clean, no one would say anything, it is the insults that bring him attention.

Too many tell tail signs..MFM edited most posts too.
Keeps coming back to the same thread to, just like MFM.
Same MO cept a bit less language. That'll change I bet.

I think it's him.

Immanuel
02-18-2009, 03:44 PM

I don't think you read ALL of my post.

You are Jewish? I didn't know that or is it that you have Jewish parents?

Immie

glockmail
02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
.... then perhaps you should just put me on ignore, or I should do that with you... or both. :lol: Sounds very familiar, YOU LIAR.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 04:02 PM
I don't think you read ALL of my post.

You are Jewish? I didn't know that or is it that you have Jewish parents?

Immie

what did i miss or not answer? my issue has not been about the curse words, i have always backed up which exact words are his. so i don't know what i didn't read.

jewish father who is now christian, but heritage remains...nonetheless mfm used to accuse me of being jewish despite knowing i am christian, even kathy and a few others had to jump in at times as he repeatedly said i was a liar about being a christian....so somehow this new poster just happens to call me "jewboy"...., wait, fuck you, jewboy....how would a new poster know anything about jewish stuff and me? that stuff was talked about nearly a year ago and thousands of my posts ago.

again, i don't care if he changes nicks, but to have the same exact insults? and since you want further dialogue on it, what do you think about those same insults, and who do you think those quotes are of in my second post?

Immanuel
02-18-2009, 07:19 PM
what did i miss or not answer? my issue has not been about the curse words, i have always backed up which exact words are his. so i don't know what i didn't read.

jewish father who is now christian, but heritage remains...nonetheless mfm used to accuse me of being jewish despite knowing i am christian, even kathy and a few others had to jump in at times as he repeatedly said i was a liar about being a christian....so somehow this new poster just happens to call me "jewboy"...., wait, fuck you, jewboy....how would a new poster know anything about jewish stuff and me? that stuff was talked about nearly a year ago and thousands of my posts ago.

again, i don't care if he changes nicks, but to have the same exact insults? and since you want further dialogue on it, what do you think about those same insults, and who do you think those quotes are of in my second post?

What did you miss?

The fact that I said that I would bet that M.D. and MFM are one in the same. However, your reply to me seemed like you were trying to convince me that they are.

M.D. claims he is not. A lot of people claim to be people they are not online. So be it. He sounds like MFM, yet says he is not. I can let it rest at that.

What do I think of those insults?

Well, first when I saw the title of this thread, I almost ignored it completely. I despise that kind of racism and thought it was well beneath you. But, obviously, I entered the thread. Actually, I had read much of it before and then just decided to comment when I finally did.

It is interesting to know that your dad is a convert from Judaism. My minor is in Religious Studies. I also worked for a Jewish Community Center once. Learned a lot about Judaism while there. It would be interesting to learn more.

As for him knowing that your father was Jewish. Well, it could be a fluke... I'm not betting on that. As Mr. P says, Moderate Democrat writes like MFM and has a heck of a lot of the same tendencies. If he's not MFM then he does a heck of a good job of impersonating him.

Immie

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 08:47 PM
translation:

ooops, shouldn't have mentioned the jewish thing, that, among many other things, gave me away.

since you have no obligation to prove anything, i trust you will extend that to everyone else on the board. you are forfeit from ever asking anyone to prove anything ever again on this board. simple, got it, good.

see ya up top, nothing more discuss here
where did MD mention the jewish thing? :poke:

glockmail
02-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Did you get the email that I sent you at work, Mr. Pedophile?

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
a few points come quickly to mind:

1. I am not a pedophile... is that reference somehow unintentionally autobiographical?
2. I don't receive personal emails at my work email address
3. You have to be one sick and twisted individual to email someone at their work email address concerning issues from an internet message board. Whoever DID receive such an email should ask the board owner to ban your perverted ass.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM

man, you're just plain stupid....the title of the thread are your words :poke:

fuck you, jewboy

you're now denying you said those words....when your first post didn't deny it at all....you're a fruitcake....further, mfm is the only one that has referred to me as jewish online, ever....strange you did the same...liar

people are asking you to explain how you just happened to call me a jewboy....you had them convinced with shyster and knowing where i live and what i do...but this only reaffirms that you're mfm and a liar because you deny it.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:15 PM
man, you're just plain stupid....the title of the thread are your words :poke:

you're now denying you said those words....when your first post didn't deny it at all....you're a fruitcake....further, mfm is the only one that has referred to me as jewish online, ever....strange you did the same...liar

people are asking you to explain how you just happened to call me a jewboy....you had them convinced with shyster and knowing where i live and what i do...but this only reaffirms that you're mfm and a liar because you deny it.

and I am asking you to post the post # from the thread here where I ever called you a jewboy.

And AGAIN... I think it is absolutely hilarious that you seem to be so obsessed with trying to pin this former poster's persona on me....

why is this so bloody important to you, yurt? I have told you that I am not that individual... I have asked you quite nicely to get off that stupid kick and to merely debate my words and ideas.... you seem blindly obsessed with this MFM guy... did he turn you on, or what? I am not him...and have asked you repeatedly to leave that issue alone and talk about the subject matter at hand...but you seem incaqpable of doing so.... I think you are gay and have the hots for this guy, mfm...what happened? did he rebuff your gay advances? did he turn down your suggestion for a SLO motel tryst? I am sorry that your little online affair with him was cut short by his departure, but you need to just accept the fact that I am not him.... move on and, I guess, go trolling for some other gay guy to hit on.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:22 PM
funny how you didn't ask for proof before

do you deny you said those words

yes or no

and give us a simple yes or a simple no. do you deny you said those words?

all that gay talk you spew....JUST LIKE MFM....looool

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:23 PM

yes or no

show me the post # where I said them... that ought to be simple to do.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM

yes or no

all that gay talk you spew....JUST LIKE MFM....looool

can you not see the depth of your obsession?

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:27 PM
you forfeited your right to demand proof or have anyone answer your questions.

the very fact you do not deny they are your words proves they are your words. if they weren't, you would have denied them.

sorry, you blew your cover, not me. it is clear you are liar and will continue this charade.

bye

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
you forfeited your right to demand proof or have anyone answer your questions.

the very fact you do not deny they are your words proves they are your words. if they weren't, you would have denied them.

sorry, you blew your cover, not me. it is clear you are liar and will continue this charade.

bye

If I said those words, you should be able to provide evidence of it. you can't.

why don't you stop this obsession with me? why don't you stop creating threads that ineffectively try to prove something that you cannot prove?

Why not debate issues instead of identities? Why???? because you CAN'T. THAT'S WHY.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:35 PM
02-14-2009, 05:32 PM
moderate democrat
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

neg rep

fuck you, jewboy

proof....there it is

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:36 PM
which thread did that come from? :lol:

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:38 PM
do you deny they are your words....yes or no

you are claiming they are not your words...

last time

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
do you deny they are your words....yes or no

you are claiming they are not your words...

last time

whiuch thread did they come from?

last time

Mr. P
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
and I am asking you to post the post # from the thread here where I ever called you a jewboy.

And AGAIN... I think it is absolutely hilarious that you seem to be so obsessed with trying to pin this former poster's persona on me....

why is this so bloody important to you, yurt? I have told you that I am not that individual... I have asked you quite nicely to get off that stupid kick and to merely debate my words and ideas.... you seem blindly obsessed with this MFM guy... did he turn you on, or what? I am not him...and have asked you repeatedly to leave that issue alone and talk about the subject matter at hand...but you seem incaqpable of doing so.... I think you are gay and have the hots for this guy, mfm...what happened? did he rebuff your gay advances? did he turn down your suggestion for a SLO motel tryst? I am sorry that your little online affair with him was cut short by his departure, but you need to just accept the fact that I am not him.... move on and, I guess, go trolling for some other gay guy to hit on.

show me the post # where I said them... that ought to be simple to do.

Classic MFM speak.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Classic MFM speak.

when will you folks ever get over the fact that I remind you of a previous poster? why does your opinion as to my identity overshadow the issues that I am here to discuss?

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM
for the record, though he tried to insinuate or claim he never said those words....mfm or md, never denied he said those words. i promise you all that he said those words to me. it is why he didn't deny he said it in the second vulgar, expletitive filled post in this thread to me, no, instead of denying he said those words he continued to attack and insult me.

he said those words, he refuses to explain why he would link me to anything jewish. he knows only because he is mfm. fact, end of story.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:46 PM
for the record, though he tried to insinuate or claim he never said those words....mfm or md, never denied he said those words. i promise you all that he said those words to me. it is why he didn't deny he said it in the second vulgar, expletitive filled post in this thread to me, no, instead of denying he said those words he continued to attack and insult me.

he said those words, he refuses to explain why he would link me to anything jewish. he knows only because he is mfm. fact, end of story.

if I really said them, you should be able to provide a link to a post and a thread where I said them. You somehow can't seem to do that. YOU are the one who starts threads about me, mr. obsessive gay lawyer guy....NOT the other way around.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:46 PM
when will you folks ever get over the fact that I remind you of a previous poster? why does your opinion as to my identity overshadow the issues that I am here to discuss?

as you have repeatedly been told by more than one poster....your words, insults, actions if you will....overshadow any substance you bring to the board. they are exact same as mfm and you know it. the odds of a new person knowing what you knwo about posters is nill, and the odds of that person insulting posters with the same exact words is nill....

why don't you stop the insults and let your substance overshadow your past mfm. then, as you have repeatedly been told, will people not give a shit if you are mfm or not.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:51 PM
as you have repeatedly been told by more than one poster....your words, insults, actions if you will....overshadow any substance you bring to the board. they are exact same as mfm and you know it. the odds of a new person knowing what you knwo about posters is nill, and the odds of that person insulting posters with the same exact words is nill....

why don't you stop the insults and let your substance overshadow your past mfm. then, as you have repeatedly been told, will people not give a shit if you are mfm or not.

as I have said before... the gripe that you all had with mfm was his overuse of obscenities. I do not share that trait with him. I have tried very hard since I first came here in December to keep a civil tongue and to debate issues.... but you, and your band of "close friends" seem intent on derailing every single thread I ever post on with accusations that I am this former poster. I DARE you to stop that and to debate me on the issues that I bring forward. I DARE you yurt. But we both know you will be incapable of doing so.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 09:58 PM
:laugh2:More classic MFM speak! :laugh2:

are you incapable of making these discussions about anything other than your opinion as to my "real" identity? Can you debate issues or are you all incapable of doing so? If that is the case, I'll look for other places with more intelligent conservatives to debate with.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:58 PM
as I have said before... the gripe that you all had with mfm was his overuse of obscenities. I do not share that trait with him. I have tried very hard since I first came here in December to keep a civil tongue and to debate issues.... but you, and your band of "close friends" seem intent on derailing every single thread I ever post on with accusations that I am this former poster. I DARE you to stop that and to debate me on the issues that I bring forward. I DARE you yurt. But we both know you will be incapable of doing so.

lie....it is your same insults, same attacks, same words and knowledge...you still won't explain the jewboy thing which you did say....only mfm would say that...and we both know why i can't link to a post...you said it privately, however, you waived any complaint as you already responded with the second post that did nothing but attack and insult.

do you still deny you made that comment to me? yes or no.

i'm trying to help you fit here better. if knock of the old bs, no one would care. i mostly don't mind your debates, it is your continued same insults about my career, my success in my career, shyster, jew stuff...pathetic

knock it off and debate.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 09:59 PM

lie....it is your same insults, same attacks, same words and knowledge...you still won't explain the jewboy thing which you did say....only mfm would say that...and we both know why i can't link to a post...you said it privately, however, you waived any complaint as you already responded with the second post that did nothing but attack and insult.

do you still deny you made that comment to me? yes or no.

i'm trying to help you fit here better. if knock of the old bs, no one would care. i mostly don't mind your debates, it is your continued same insults about my career, my success in my career, shyster, jew stuff...pathetic

knock it off and debate.

i dare you to tell the truth.

did you say:

fuck you, jewboy

kind of stupid to dare me to talk about the issues when you attack and insult me then impliedly claim you did not say those words. now let's hear the truth from you.

Mr. P

:laugh2:More classic MFM speak! :laugh2:

moderate democrat
I say again... I DARE you to stop that and to debate me on the issues that I bring forward. I DARE you yurt. But we both know you will be incapable of doing so.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:03 PM
I say again... I DARE you to stop that and to debate me on the issues that I bring forward. I DARE you yurt. But we both know you will be incapable of doing so.

post 45...:poke:

Kathianne
02-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Try though you might, the vulgarities and obscenities keep leaking through. Might be in you 'weakest hours' as I inferred, but they are there.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 10:06 PM
i dare you to tell the truth.

did you say:

fuck you, jewboy

kind of stupid to dare me to talk about the issues when you attack and insult me then impliedly claim you did not say those words. now let's hear the truth from you.

again...if you could provide a post number where I said that, you would have done so.

why not make it about something other than your bruised jewish pride and your bruised homosexual obsessions and just talk issues. we both know that you are incapable of doing so.

I dared you and you could not do it.

end of discussion.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Try though you might, the vulgarities and obscenities keep leaking through. Might be in you 'weakest hours' as I inferred, but they are there.

so... as a staff member, you are going to join in this obsession with my identity and not just respect my wishes that I be left alone to debate issues with people here? is that correct?

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:11 PM
again...if you could provide a post number where I said that, you would have done so.

why not make it about something other than your bruised jewish pride and your bruised homosexual obsessions and just talk issues. we both know that you are incapable of doing so.

end of discussion.

i said you told it to me privately on this board....

are you going to be truthful and standup and admit you said those words are you going to continue being a liar and deny you said those words...

i answered your question regarding proof, i took a chance thinking if i told you where you said it, thus giving your proof, you would be mature enough and honest enough to answer my question.

Kathianne
02-18-2009, 10:11 PM
so... as a staff member, you are going to join in this obsession with my identity and not just respect my wishes that I be left alone to debate issues with people here? is that correct?

I am not at liberty to discuss the matter, and that if anyone wants further answers contact Jimnyc.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 10:13 PM
I am not at liberty to discuss the matter, and that if anyone wants further answers contact Jimnyc.

not at liberty to discuss it??? what was post #49???

Kathianne
02-18-2009, 10:15 PM
not at liberty to discuss it??? what was post #49???

Sorry, but that was a response to your previous posts. What did you think it meant?

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:16 PM

end of discussion.

who other than mfm would say this...

good lord, this is a joke. AGAIN, what makes you think i am jewish??????

are you going to answer or are you to scared?

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:16 PM

are you going to be truthful and standup and admit you said those words are you going to continue being a liar and deny you said those words...

i answered your question regarding proof, i took a chance thinking if i told you where you said it, thus giving your proof, you would be mature enough and honest enough to answer my question.

what, to scared to answer or admit the truth you liar

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 10:17 PM

I have said a lot of things to a lot of people "privately" on boards over the years. That is the beauty of the PM system...the P stands for PRIVATE. I have no intention of disclosing what I said to you or anyone else in a private message, just as I would not think of disclosing some of the sick shit you have said to ME in Private messages.... they are private and shall remain so.

I would suggest that I am being a stand up guy by abiding by the rules and you are being an obsessive weirdo by failing to do so. And...there are plenty of posts out there that discuss your semitic background, yurt... it really isn't something where I would have to go stalking you around the internet to find that sort of information out in any case!:lol:

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:22 PM
mfm is the only one to insult my jewish heritage...."moderate dem" has not only done it once on this board, he did it again in the very thread i called him out on it.

i'm sick of the games virgil. you're a liar, no one believes you. i tried to help you end the games by repeatedly asking you to stop the same attacks and insults and yet you persist. you are incapable of rational debate, your hatred for me consumes you. i'm good lord dude, you can't even stop insulting me about the jewish thing.

you're a worthless excuse for a human and a downright abomination to your church and i feel so bad that you are the minister, interim or not.

i'm done in this thread.

moderate democrat
02-18-2009, 10:28 PM
i'm done in this thread.

if you could actually keep that promise, the board would be a better place.

DO try.... please.

Yurt
02-18-2009, 10:34 PM
p.s.

it was a blast riling "mod dem" up enough so that mfm, er, his real self came out...

wasn't sure it was going to work, but since it was the cage i went at it and boy oh boy, 100% success, he insulted my jewish heritage again and went ballistic....too easy

thanks mfm for being you, you made it easy :cheers2:

Noir
02-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Im just finding this whole thread odd, first of all Mod Dem wouldn't answer how he knew Yurt had Jewishness in his family, then yurt quoted him but failed to provided a link to the post, but then Mod Dem took so long to ask for a link...

=/

Yurt
02-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Im just finding this whole thread odd, first of all Mod Dem wouldn't answer how he knew Yurt had Jewishness in his family, then yurt quoted him but failed to provided a link to the post, but then Mod Dem took so long to ask for a link...

=/

he sent it to me privately on this board, hence why the liar wouldn't outright deny he sent it, but did his best smoke and mirrors routine to try and lie his way out that they were his words. and you are right, he protesteth a bit late for an innocent man....and innocent man would not have gone off on a fanatical tirade against me on his first response to this thread....

and did you notice he AGAIN in this thread insulted my jewish pride..."than your bruised jewish pride " ....why would an innocent man make the same type of insult again? here is a mfm classic:

ho hum...another day, another negative rep from the heathen jew lawyer from california.

i offered only to help clear things up. :cool:

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 10:17 AM

he sent it to me privately on this board

I'm not getting between personal feuds on the board, but staff is currently discussing a few things. Using this board as a launching pad to email someone's job is kind of spooky.

Revealing private information is clearly against the board rules.

Is this stuff really worth breaking the rules and bringing "real life" into the hatred?

Once our discussion is over, we have no choice but to stand by our rules, otherwise we can't stand by them when it's done again in the future.

emmett
02-19-2009, 10:34 AM
MD..... are you MFM?

Yurt
02-19-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm not getting between personal feuds on the board, but staff is currently discussing a few things. Using this board as a launching pad to email someone's job is kind of spooky.

Revealing private information is clearly against the board rules.

Is this stuff really worth breaking the rules and bringing "real life" into the hatred?

Once our discussion is over, we have no choice but to stand by our rules, otherwise we can't stand by them when it's done again in the future.

so saying "fuck you, jewboy" is ok....especially for a new poster....is that right? i'm you don't call him out for anything, yet you call me out. weird. i'm not the one who has revealed his private info, whereas that dick head keeps calling me the personal name greg....gee, where did he get that private info that he is publically revealing....

and really, no one would think twice about who this guy is, save for the fact he uses mfm's exact insults, words, phrases etc...perhaps therein lies the key issue.

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 11:13 AM
so saying "fuck you, jewboy" is ok....especially for a new poster....is that right? i'm you don't call him out for anything, yet you call me out. weird. i'm not the one who has revealed his private info, whereas that dick head keeps calling me greg....gee, where did he get that info....

and really, no one would think twice about who this guy is, save for the fact he uses mfm's exact insults, words, phrases etc...perhaps therein lies the key issue.

Calling someone "jewboy", while not very classy, is not against the rules. Publishing the contents of reputation given is. I have no idea why he calls you greg, but we haven't taken action against anyone for referring to him as Virgil.

I'm simply addressing issues that relate to breaking the written rules of the board.

Yurt
02-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Calling someone "jewboy", while not very classy, is not against the rules. Publishing the contents of reputation given is. I have no idea why he calls you greg, but we haven't taken action against anyone for referring to him as Virgil.

I'm simply addressing issues that relate to breaking the written rules of the board.

i don't care if he calls me greg, not my name. i only offer it to show his whiny hypocrisy regarding others giving out information in pm's when he does it all the time by calling me greg which i gave him in pm. further, he allowed me to publish the pm by telling me to show proof that he said it. so he has absolutely zero right to complain

he can't complain about me publishing his crude remarks to me in pm (which the liar impliedly claimed he never made) and then publish my personal name that i gave him in a pm.

i will respect your wishes as i have great respect for you. and i think this thread and his words convict him. so i will do my utmost to refrain, however, it is difficult when he uses the same insults, like shyster.

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 01:19 PM
MD..... are you MFM?

no

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 01:24 PM
i don't care if he calls me greg, not my name. i only offer it to show his whiny hypocrisy regarding others giving out information in pm's when he does it all the time by calling me greg which i gave him in pm. further, he allowed me to publish the pm by telling me to show proof that he said it. so he has absolutely zero right to complain

he can't complain about me publishing his crude remarks to me in pm (which the liar impliedly claimed he never made) and then publish my personal name that i gave him in a pm.

i will respect your wishes as i have great respect for you. and i think this thread and his words convict him. so i will do my utmost to refrain, however, it is difficult when he uses the same insults, like shyster.

I did not "allow" you to do anything of the sort. I asked you, quite specifically, to provide the thread and post number where I called you that name.... you could not. I did, in fact, call you that in a PM, and, true to form, you would NEVER admit to having anything to do to the situation that may have exacerbated our situation that would result in that PM. Nonetheless, you published a PM from me without my permission...clearly against the rules. naughty naughty.

Yurt
02-19-2009, 02:00 PM
I did not "allow" you to do anything of the sort. I asked you, quite specifically, to provide the thread and post number where I called you that name.... you could not. I did, in fact, call you that in a PM, and, true to form, you would NEVER admit to having anything to do to the situation that may have exacerbated our situation that would result in that PM. Nonetheless, you published a PM from me without my permission...clearly against the rules. naughty naughty.

LIAR....go ahead and tell me what caused that...i repped you and asked you to stop your obsessive bullshit...you then pm'd me and said fuck you jewboy...no new person would have done that, only mfm.

you still haven't told us how you know anything about jewish heritage....face it, you lost it and gave away that you know information about me and insult me in the same exact manner mfm did. your words convict you.

you gave me permission by telling me to provide proof and you were essentially calling me a liar that you ever said those words. you reap what you sow.

and you're such a pussy about the pm thing, you act all innocent about publishing my pm that said greg and act as if i am the one in the wrong. YOU published private pm's first, you have no right to complain you hypocritical....."rule breaker" calling me naughty, then you are naughty you pos

Yurt
02-19-2009, 02:07 PM
fellow posters,

sorry for the outburst, but i can't stand that asshole lying about me and degrading my integrity and insulting my jewish heritage, thus insulting my family. i know its a board and shouldn't matter, but his historical actions at times are beyond the pale and need addressing.

if i offended anyone other than "moderate democrat" i apologize to you.

glockmail
02-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I have said a lot of things to a lot of people "privately" on boards over the years. That is the beauty of the PM system...the P stands for PRIVATE. I have no intention of disclosing what I said to you or anyone else in a private message, just as I would not think of disclosing some of the sick shit you have said to ME in Private messages.... they are private and shall remain so..... Classic MM aka MFM aka RM aka MD.

You are a liar and an abomination to your church, the US Navy, Rachael and Virgil IV. :slap:

glockmail
02-19-2009, 02:20 PM
a few points come quickly to mind:

1. I am not a pedophile... is that reference somehow unintentionally autobiographical?
2. I don't receive personal emails at my work email address
3. You have to be one sick and twisted individual to email someone at their work email address concerning issues from an internet message board. Whoever DID receive such an email should ask the board owner to ban your perverted ass. Oh that's right- I sent it to your church email address, Mr. Interim Pastor. Maybe the church secretary got it and forwarded it to the council. :laugh2:

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh that's right- I sent it to your church email address, Mr. Interim Pastor. Maybe the church secretary got it and forwarded it to the council. :laugh2:

I don't work for a church. you got the wrong guy. I am sure that whoever received your email was pleased.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2009, 02:37 PM
This is getting ridiculous even for the Steel Cage. How about we all move on?

Noir
02-19-2009, 02:40 PM
I don't work for a church. you got the wrong guy. I am sure that whoever received your email was pleased.

Ring a ding, you have still not stated how you knew yurt had a Jewish family history, odd no?

Btw I really hope you are not MFM, cus yer a grown man fer gawds sake, but you are avioding a question that is key to who you are, or apear to be.

Noir
02-19-2009, 02:44 PM
This is getting ridiculous even for the Steel Cage. How about we all move on?

*throws in two cents*

On the one hand I would concur, however, there are clearly a few questions and answers that need asked and answered, if they are not and it's all left hanging I doubt it would go away, and may spill out onto other respectable topics

Abbey Marie
02-19-2009, 02:46 PM
*throws in two cents*

On the one hand I would concur, however, there are clearly a few questions and answers that need asked and answered, if they are not and it's all left hanging I doubt it would go away, and may spill out onto other respectable topics

Your two cents (is that pence?) are always welcome, Noir. :beer:

glockmail
02-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't work for a church. you got the wrong guy. ..... So you volunteer then. Big fucking deal. :lame2:

crin63
02-19-2009, 03:15 PM
The ridiculous part of this whole thing is expecting someone who people think is MFM to be honest. MFM was/is intellectually dishonest and a spinmeister of the truth. Even if you think MD is MFM why on earth would anyone expect honesty.

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 03:18 PM
So you volunteer then. Big fucking deal. :lame2:

no. I go to church... that's about it. Like I said... you got the wrong guy.

glockmail
02-19-2009, 03:19 PM
moderate democrat you can settle this easily enough by submitting to a little test.
1. Take yourself out of "invisible mode" (you ain't fooling us with that either)
2. Take a picture of your own face, and upload it so we can compare it to Virgil III.
3. One of us will then ask for a second picture of your face at a specific angle. The angle will be x degrees to the right or left, and y degrees up or down. This will be done while you are on line, and you will have exactly 5 minutes to take the picture and upload it.
4. If you can't do this, then you are obviously Virgil III.

glockmail
02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
no. I go to church... that's about it. Like I said... you got the wrong guy. So the Interim Pastor thing ended, or didn't work out for you. Big surprise there.

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 03:27 PM
moderate democrat you can settle this easily enough by submitting to a little test.
1. Take yourself out of "invisible mode" (you ain't fooling us with that either)
2. Take a picture of your own face, and upload it so we can compare it to Virgil III.
3. One of us will then ask for a second picture of your face at a specific angle. The angle will be x degrees to the right or left, and y degrees up or down. This will be done while you are on line, and you will have exactly 5 minutes to take the picture and upload it.
4. If you can't do this, then you are obviously Virgil III.

I have no desire to "settle this" to your or anyone's satisfaction. And I have no intention of uploading any images of myself for anyone to look at. You can believe whatever you chose to believe. I really don't care. It just gets a tad tedious... and, I think that, after jimnyc's PM to us, you would see that continuing such behaviors was detrimental to the good order and discipline of this site, eh?

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 03:28 PM
So the Interim Pastor thing ended, or didn't work out for you. Big surprise there.

I never had such a position, nor would I want one. I got a job that I like.

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Consider the feuding amongst moderate democrat, Yurt, Glockmail and RSR to be concluded. I also tried to fix this via PM but am meeting a little resistance and "blame game" instead of cooperation.

If it happens in threads again, those involved get thread banned. Too many thread bans will lead to temporary bans.

I'm sick and tired of a feud between anonymous people - WE HAVE AN IGNORE FEATURE, PEOPLE!! If you truly despise someone so much, put them on ignore.