PDA

View Full Version : Announcement - OCA is a real person :)

darin
03-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Just had dinner w/ OCA - He's really a great guy. :D

:D

:cheers2: :cheers2:

stephanie
03-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Just had dinner w/ OCA - He's really a great guy. :D

:D

:cheers2: :cheers2:

He's not a scary as he sounds, sometimes????:coffee: J/K

I would bet, he's a big cuddly teady bear..:cheers2:

OCA
03-31-2007, 11:02 PM
Ok Darin was ok, but lets talk about his wife, she is a MILF and a toolbelt diva on top of that, knows her way around bansaws and cosmopolitans.

Anyway Darin is cool and I had a good time.

grunt
03-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Ok Darin was ok, but lets talk about his wife, she is a MILF and a toolbelt diva on top of that, knows her way around bansaws and cosmopolitans.

Hey OCA, is that a shit sandwich in your avatar??? :dunno:

OCA
04-01-2007, 07:22 AM

Why, you got a problem with it? Does it bother you? If it does then good, but really my avatar is none of your fucking concern.

Regards,
Mr. NFL

Nienna
04-01-2007, 08:25 AM
Why aren't there any PICTURES of this acclaimed event? To use Jeff's pet phrase... TTIWWP.

:)

OCA
04-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Why aren't there any PICTURES of this acclaimed event? To use Jeff's pet phrase... TTIWWP.

Good point, no cameras were involved unless Darin snapped a celly pic.

Roomy
04-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Good point, no cameras were involved unless Darin snapped a celly pic.

Could that be because you are a fat, ugly, stereotypically homosexual looking mincer?:laugh2:

jimnyc
04-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Roomy, please don't follow OCA around just to mess with him in every thread he posts in, especially in the announcements section! I don't want to have to end up moving so many threads to the steel cage section. I'm confident OCA is capable of handling himself, but this is about the perception of the board. Don't want possible members think they're going to get nagged unmercifully if they join.

Thanks, my drunk friend :)

Roomy
04-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Roomy, please don't follow OCA around just to mess with him in every thread he posts in, especially in the announcements section! I don't want to have to end up moving so many threads to the steel cage section. I'm confident OCA is capable of handling himself, but this is about the perception of the board. Don't want possible members think they're going to get nagged unmercifully if they join.

Thanks, my drunk friend :)

Do you think you could give him the same message?:cool:

grunt
04-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Why, you got a problem with it? Does it bother you? If it does then good, but really my avatar is none of your fucking concern.

Regards,
Mr. NFL

Tsk*Tsk!! Are you still upset with me for proving you wrong on every single NFL stat you tried to talk about?? Sorry MISS NFL, I was just asking what was on your avatar, because frankly, it looks like a shit sandwich. Possibly the one I made you eat when we were debating football?? :laugh2: :poke: :dance:

have a good Sunday!! :salute:

Yurt
04-01-2007, 12:58 PM

:poke:

jackass
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Ok what the hell is TTIWWP???

5stringJeff
04-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Ok what the hell is TTIWWP???

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures.

Actually, I borrowed it from Darin.

darin
04-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Guys...guys...it's a shit TACO...not a shit sandwhich. :)

OCA - we ate at zorba's Cafe. We thought of you. :)

http://www.zorbascafe.com/images/zorbas_home.jpg

jackass
04-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I thought it was a shit GYRO!!

grunt
04-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I thought it was a shit GYRO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OCA
04-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I AM MR. NFL.

GRUNT IS PISSED BECAUSE HIS DOLPHINS HAVEN'T BEEN SHIT SINCE THE EARLY 70'S.

I OWN GRUNT ON NFL MATTERS, WE BOTH KNOW THIS....don't we ****...err Grunt?

Since everyone loves my avatar so much i'm leaving it.

OCA
04-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Guys...guys...it's a shit TACO...not a shit sandwhich. :)

OCA - we ate at zorba's Cafe. We thought of you. :)

http://www.zorbascafe.com/images/zorbas_home.jpg

Ahhhhh Zorbas on 16th, good place.

grunt
04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I AM MR. NFL.

GRUNT IS PISSED BECAUSE HIS DOLPHINS HAVEN'T BEEN SHIT SINCE THE EARLY 70'S.

I OWN GRUNT ON NFL MATTERS, WE BOTH KNOW THIS....don't we ****...err Grunt?

Since everyone loves my avatar so much i'm leaving it.

LMAO!! Please, go back and re-read the thread. You were wrong on EVERY single stat you supplied.

Miss NFL!! lol.......:clap: :fu:

OCA
04-01-2007, 08:28 PM
LMAO!! Please, go back and re-read the thread. You were wrong on EVERY single stat you supplied.

Miss NFL!! lol.......:clap: :fu:

Did I cite them as fact or recollection? Is fact what you wanted to read? I think it is which makes you sad.

Anyway your Dolphins will always be an also ran next to the Niners who are widely known as one of the elite franchises.

Your jealousy is duly noted of course.

Regards,
Mr. NFL, The penultimate source for NFL information.

grunt
04-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Did I cite them as fact or recollection? Is fact what you wanted to read? I think it is which makes you sad.

Anyway your Dolphins will always be an also ran next to the Niners who are widely known as one of the elite franchises.

Your jealousy is duly noted of course.

Regards,
Mr. NFL, The penultimate source for NFL information.

LOL!!!! Lay off the weed man!!! lol!! It matters not if you cited them as fact or recollection..if you were MR NFL you'd be able to cite NFL facts and be correct. You weren't correct on even ONE!! LOL!!

The Dolphins are considered one of the elite franchises in the NFL. A MR NFL would know this, however.

Have a good night, maam!! :laugh2: :fu: :poke:

OCA
04-01-2007, 08:38 PM
LOL!!!! Lay off the weed man!!! lol!! It matters not if you cited them as fact or recollection..if you were MR NFL you'd be able to cite NFL facts and be correct. You weren't correct on even ONE!! LOL!!

The Dolphins are considered one of the elite franchises in the NFL.

Have a good night, maam!! :laugh2: :fu: :poke:

They are? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :poke:

I was right on most stats, pretty good for off the top of my head but would've been better if I was a fag like you and went to stat sites first, but I got balls and apparently you have a ****.

Yes i'm going ad hominem, its my style and i'm really fucking good at it, almost as good at it as I am at political debate and professional sports debate, that is to say SUPERB!

You probably got in over your head getting into it with me so i'll give you a chance to back out gracefully......take it and go quietly into the night.

Dolphins an elite franchise..........ROTFLMFAO!

Regards,
NFL Jimmy the Greek

grunt
04-01-2007, 08:52 PM
They are? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :poke:

I was right on most stats, pretty good for off the top of my head but would've been better if I was a fag like you and went to stat sites first, but I got balls and apparently you have a ****.

Yes i'm going ad hominem, its my style and i'm really fucking good at it, almost as good at it as I am at political debate and professional sports debate, that is to say SUPERB!

You probably got in over your head getting into it with me so i'll give you a chance to back out gracefully......take it and go quietly into the night.

Dolphins an elite franchise..........ROTFLMFAO!

Regards,
NFL Jimmy the Greek

HAHAAHAHH!! You're too funny dude! HAHAHAH!! Your stats sucked like your mom! LOL!!!!! I have no idea what your last sentence meant, but it was fun reading it!! hahaahahahah!!

Like I wrote earlier...ma'am...have a good night!!

Jimmy the Greek!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

OCA
04-01-2007, 09:19 PM
HAHAAHAHH!! You're too funny dude! HAHAHAH!! Your stats sucked like your mom! LOL!!!!! I have no idea what your last sentence meant, but it was fun reading it!! hahaahahahah!!

Like I wrote earlier...ma'am...have a good night!!

Jimmy the Greek!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

Ahhhhh I knew you were a lowlife, even flamers have a code we live by, only flame the immediate person, leave family members out.

Hey enjoy your newfound status as board douchebag.

Oh and you don't know shit about economics.

Regards,
The NFL Expert

grunt
04-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Ahhhhh I knew you were a lowlife, even flamers have a code we live by, only flame the immediate person, leave family members out.

Hey enjoy your newfound status as board douchebag.

Oh and you don't know shit about economics.

Regards,
The NFL Expert

LOL! Crybaby bitch! I must have not gotten my copy of the "Flamers Rule Guide"..maybe because I'm not gay? :laugh2:

Regards,
Mr NFL's shit sandwich maker! :fu:

OCA
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
LOL! Crybaby bitch! I must have not gotten my copy of the "Flamers Rule Guide"..maybe because I'm not gay? :laugh2:

Regards,
Mr NFL's shit sandwich maker! :fu:

Lol keep up with the mom comments while we laugh at you "****" :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You see around here, and I know you are a greenhorn newbie, busting on family members is considered being the "crybaby bitch", maybe you were mistaken? Maybe your mentally fucked?

If you are i'll understand and not crush you.

grunt
04-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Lol keep up with the mom comments while we laugh at you "****" :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You see around here, and I know you are a greenhorn newbie, busting on family members is considered being the "crybaby bitch", maybe you were mistaken? Maybe your mentally fucked?

If you are i'll understand and not crush you.

Maybe I was mistaken about what? You being an idiot cry baby bitch who likes to make believe that he knows something about football?

Naaaah...I think I was spot on! :laugh2: :poke:

5stringJeff
04-01-2007, 11:20 PM

Having met Mary several times, I'll concur with OCA's assessment, without using those particular words. More accurately, I'll say that Darin certainly got the better end of the deal when they got married. :D

jimnyc
04-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Hate to move this, but it's obviously run afoul of its original intent.

OCA
04-02-2007, 02:17 PM

Yeah, who ran the ship aground?

Jimmy you got a bad case of new douchebags here, no character in most of them, well one for sure. Best to warn them off of me before armageddon happens.

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Yeah, who ran the ship aground?

Jimmy you got a bad case of new douchebags here, no character in most of them, well one for sure. Best to warn them off of me before armageddon happens.

awwwwwwwwww...*sniff*sniff*....I didn't mean to hurt your wittle feewings!

lol....

"Armageddon"...LMFAO!! What are you gonna do? Drop a shit sandwich on me?? :laugh2: :laugh2: :poke:

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:10 PM
awwwwwwwwww...*sniff*sniff*....I didn't mean to hurt your wittle feewings!

lol....

"Armageddon"...LMFAO!! What are you gonna do? Drop a shit sandwich on me?? :laugh2: :laugh2: :poke:

No just expect a certain level of character, guess you don't have it.

Can't hurt my feelings, I have a heart of stone.

Ask around about me ****.

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:16 PM
No just expect a certain level of character, guess you don't have it.

Can't hurt my feelings, I have a heart of stone.

Ask around about me ****.

LOL! What are you? The internet mafia? You a hitman? LMFAO!!

If I would have known a casual "mamma" joke was going to hurt your feelings so bad....I would have started with them sooner...

**Run for COVER*** There's incoming SHIT SANDWICHES**

HAHAHAHAAH!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lol:

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Jesus if I knew the reps were coming to me in the numbers they are now I would've ripped this pole smoker sooner.

Guess not too many like you here..... boy.

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Jesus if I knew the reps were coming to me in the numbers they are now I would've ripped this pole smoker sooner.

Guess not too many like you here..... boy.

HAHAAHAHHAHA!! "REPS" What are you gonna do? Buy more shit sandwiches with them? :laugh2:

Damn you can't take a joke!

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Damn you can't take a joke!

About my mother, correct, I don't take jokes.:pee:

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:38 PM
About my mother, correct, I don't take jokes.:pee:

LMAO!! DO you really think I got a BJ from your mother?

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:43 PM

No douchebag, I seriously doubt you've ever had a piece of ass from anyone, your sense of humor sucks dick, but then again its the same as your nighttime occupation.

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:45 PM

And also....backpedaling isn't an admireable trait.

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:46 PM
No douchebag, I seriously doubt you've ever had a piece of ass from anyone, your sense of humor sucks dick, but then again its the same as your nighttime occupation.

Then why get so upset about a "your momma" joke?

Insecure? Oedipus Rex syndrome? :laugh2: :laugh2:

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Then why get so upset about a "your momma" joke?

Insecure? Oedipus Rex syndrome? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Because among standup guys, of which i'm a supremely standup guy, we don't talk about family members especially mothers.

So we can safely assume you are a lowlife douchebag **** I see.

Are you a Gypsy?

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:50 PM
And also....backpedaling isn't an admireable trait.

Backpedaling?

Listen, twit...you're a big crybaby bitch. I think you're pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Pussy.

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Because among standup guys, of which i'm a supremely standup guy, we don't talk about family members especially mothers.

So we can safely assume you are a lowlife douchebag **** I see.

Are you a Gypsy?

Yea...I'm a motherfucking Gypsy. But I'm only fucking your mother. fag! :laugh2: :fu:

OCA
04-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Backpedaling?

Listen, twit...you're a big crybaby bitch. I think you're pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Pussy.

Are you Black?

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you Black?

Why? Does your mom only blow black guys? :laugh2: :laugh2: :poke:

Roomy
04-02-2007, 05:08 PM

Does that mean I can play with Michael again?

jackass
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM

It did??? :laugh2: