PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Facism

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2009, 12:16 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29223269/?GT1=43001

LOS ANGELES - A college student has filed a lawsuit saying a public speaking professor berated him in class for making a speech opposing same-sex marriage.

In the federal court suit filed last week, student Jonathan Lopez said that midway through his speech, when he quoted a dictionary definition of marriage and recited a pair of Bible verses, professor John Matteson cut him off and would not allow him to finish. He said Matteson also called him a "fascist bastard."

gabosaurus
02-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Tenure can be a practical thing sometimes.

Nukeman
02-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Tenure can be a practical thing sometimes.

Tenure, is for hacks that need protection because they can no longer keep up with reality....

This "professor" and I use the term loosely is a typical liberal dumb ass that says i believe in freedom as long as its MY version of freedom. If you disagree with him or have a opposing view you must some how be wrong or close minded, or bigoted. This guy needs to be fired for his "intolerant" attitude towards differing view points.

I noticed they took down the language page on their web site.. Hmmmmm wonder why that was (all the hate mail):poke:

DragonStryk72
02-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Okay, um, odd question to all of this: What class was this in? I mean, were they in the middle of a debate on gay marriage, was the subject being tossed around, or did the guy just decide he was going to say his piece?

Nukeman
02-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Okay, um, odd question to all of this: What class was this in? I mean, were they in the middle of a debate on gay marriage, was the subject being tossed around, or did the guy just decide he was going to say his piece?It was a "speach class" and the topic was "anything you wish to discuss".

This dumbass dicided he didn't like the students topic so he slammed him and didn't give a grade at all in fact he told him to "get his grade from God". This guy is an arogant ass.....