PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling out [B]moderate democrat[/B]

glockmail
02-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I accuse you, moderate democrat of being a liar, and that you are actually maineman aka manfrommaine aka Virgil III, as well as a few other names. You can settle this easily enough by submitting to a little test.
1. Take yourself out of "invisible mode" (you ain't fooling us with that either).
2. Take a picture of your own face, and upload it so we can compare it to Virgil III.
3. Yurt, RSR or I will then ask for a second picture of your face at a specific angle. The angle will be x degrees to the right or left, and y degrees up or down. This will be done while you are on line, and you will have exactly 5 minutes to take the picture and upload it.
4. If you can't do this, then you are obviously Virgil III.

Or suggest another verifiable test that we agree on.

moderate democrat
02-19-2009, 05:02 PM
as I said before, your accusations mean nothing to me. I have no intention of playing any games with you. think what you want...

do I need to put you on ignore or can you talk about issues other than this?

glockmail
02-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Its not worth talking about serious political issues with a liar. Of course, you can prove to me very easily that you are not. Lots of people take pictures of themselves and post them here.

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Seriously, does it really matter? I can be a Muslim posting from the hills of Pakistan for all you know. If someone wants their identity unknown, who cares? If they want to share pictures, stories & more things about their personal lives, great!

Other than a few friends and family, nobody here really "knew" anyone. You learn to out a "face" together over time based on the posting style of the other member. This can lead to friendships, and sometimes members end up despising one another - but it all leads back to what the members posted.

People will lie. People will exaggerate. People will be set in their beliefs. Some will be funny, some won't.

Nothing gets accomplished by "outting" another member. Each and every member is going to judge other members based on how they post here on the board. Nothing spectacular will take place of md states he is mfm, and the same will be true if he isn't. All it accomplishes is fights, bad feelings, ruining of threads & a bad atmosphere around the board.

Why would someone PURPOSELY engage another member they despise? As staff, I don't have the luxury of placing members on ignore. But as a regular member, another member can disappear in seconds.

I'm at a loss. Outside of our forewarned consequences for derailing good threads and bringing down other places of the board, what's it gonna take to put this behind us and get back to debating?

Yurt
02-19-2009, 05:11 PM
I can be a Muslim posting from the hills of Pakistan for all you know.

i knew it

:terror:

Yurt
02-19-2009, 05:12 PM
I accuse you, moderate democrat of being a liar, and that you are actually maineman aka manfrommaine aka Virgil III, as well as a few other names. You can settle this easily enough by submitting to a little test.
1. Take yourself out of "invisible mode" (you ain't fooling us with that either).
2. Take a picture of your own face, and upload it so we can compare it to Virgil III.
3. Yurt, RSR or I will then ask for a second picture of your face at a specific angle. The angle will be x degrees to the right or left, and y degrees up or down. This will be done while you are on line, and you will have exactly 5 minutes to take the picture and upload it.
4. If you can't do this, then you are obviously Virgil III.

Or suggest another verifiable test that we agree on.

actually i won't. i have no desire to see his picture.

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
i knew it

I'm only posting from these hills as they won't allow me to do so back home. You see, I'm actually a female Muslim. I can never return as if I do they will saw my head off with a rusty and dull blade. I figured a good "cover" was to make believe I was a perverted schmuck from NY. :)

Immanuel
02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Seriously, does it really matter? I can be a Muslim posting from the hills of Pakistan for all you know.

i knew it

Doggone it Yurt, you beat me to it!

Immie

manu1959
02-19-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm only posting from these hills as they won't allow me to do so back home. You see, I'm actually a female Muslim. I can never return as if I do they will saw my head off with a rusty and dull blade. I figured a good "cover" was to make believe I was a perverted schmuck from NY. :)

prove it.......show us your tits...........

Yurt
02-19-2009, 05:20 PM

hey baby, snap a photo of yourself with this burka x-ray phone

http://www.nextnature.net/research/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/charming-burka.jpg

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2009, 05:30 PM
:thumb:

Seriously, does it really matter? I can be a Muslim posting from the hills of Pakistan for all you know.

you found out my identity

runs off

If someone wants their identity unknown, who cares? If they want to share pictures, stories & more things about their personal lives, great!

Other than a few friends and family, nobody here really "knew" anyone. You learn to out a "face" together over time based on the posting style of the other member. This can lead to friendships, and sometimes members end up despising one another - but it all leads back to what the members posted.

People will lie. People will exaggerate. People will be set in their beliefs. Some will be funny, some won't.

Nothing gets accomplished by "outting" another member. Each and every member is going to judge other members based on how they post here on the board. Nothing spectacular will take place of md states he is mfm, and the same will be true if he isn't. All it accomplishes is fights, bad feelings, ruining of threads & a bad atmosphere around the board.

Why would someone PURPOSELY engage another member they despise? As staff, I don't have the luxury of placing members on ignore. But as a regular member, another member can disappear in seconds.

I'm at a loss. Outside of our forewarned consequences for derailing good threads and bringing down other places of the board, what's it gonna take to put this behind us and get back to debating?

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2009, 05:31 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

hey baby, snap a photo of yourself with this burka x-ray phone

http://www.nextnature.net/research/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/charming-burka.jpg

Mr. P
02-19-2009, 05:34 PM

But as EVERYONE knows yer not. No self respecting Muslim from the hills of Pakistan would EVER buy a $100 T-shirt in Myrtle Beach! :laugh2:

hjmick
02-19-2009, 05:34 PM
http://nerdnet.nl/~maniac/blog/burkha2.jpg

manu1959
02-19-2009, 05:44 PM
http://nerdnet.nl/~maniac/blog/burkha2.jpg

and you have this picture stored in you computer.............why?

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2009, 05:46 PM

its osama in disguise :coffee:

hjmick
02-19-2009, 05:46 PM

Just in my memory, so I can Google it when needed. As to why, the answer should be obvious.

manu1959
02-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Just in my memory, so I can Google it when needed. As to why, the answer should be obvious.

i say it is a dude covering the tuck under.....

hjmick
02-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks, you just ruined it for me... delete...delete...delete

manu1959
02-19-2009, 05:56 PM

hey dude those are man hands if i have every seen them.....

google is yer friend....

http://jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com/2008/05/hot-persian-iranian-babes-why-muslim.html

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2009, 05:58 PM

hahahahaha

jimnyc
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
But as EVERYONE knows yer not. No self respecting Muslim from the hills of Pakistan would EVER buy a $100 T-shirt in Myrtle Beach! :laugh2:

Why you no good, non-forgetting bastard! Would it matter at all if I was a little buzzed when this transaction took place?

hjmick
02-19-2009, 06:12 PM
:eek: $100 for a T-shirt from Myrtle Beach?!! :eek:

You have to post a picture of this gem!

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Why you no good, non-forgetting bastard! Would it matter at all if I was a little buzzed when this transaction took place?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

emmett
02-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Now this is an educational thread! Jim is a female muslim.... who is easy.... martin is easily entertained......... manu likes to spoil people's fantasies.... hjmick is a pervert....... and p tries to makes some sense of it all. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

glockmail
02-19-2009, 07:16 PM
actually i won't. i have no desire to see his picture. You've already seen it. What's one more vomit?

glockmail
02-19-2009, 07:22 PM
hey dude those are man hands if i have every seen them.....

google is yer friend....

http://jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com/2008/05/hot-persian-iranian-babes-why-muslim.html
You're such an asshole for derailing this thread.:boom2:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hio5g1VPqRM/SCoUeRY9DsI/AAAAAAAAAGI/fcpIbIXUJjE/s400/sara+shahi.jpg

glockmail
02-19-2009, 07:41 PM
prove it.......show us your tits...........Please no- not the tits with tats.

Immanuel
02-19-2009, 08:05 PM
i say it is a dude covering the tuck under.....

Bullshit

manu1959
02-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Bullshit

the man hands gave it away....

Mr. P
02-19-2009, 11:29 PM

Ok..I can go with the bastard part but the non-forgetting part...man I forget where my keys are, my neighbors' name, my grocery list, how old I am and what damn day it is sometimes...but this T-shit story will live in my mind forever! Just in case you ever forget it. :poke::laugh2:

As for being a bit buzzed goes..that's no excuse for being a tourist. Y'all come back, ya hear!. *just bring yer money* :laugh2: :beer:

Yurt
02-19-2009, 11:40 PM
the man hands gave it away....

:laugh2: