PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

hawkeye
04-01-2007, 10:47 AM
The Iraq war is not improving under Bush's new strategy. More of our troops have died in Iraq in the last 6 months than any other 6 month period since the war started.

http://icasualties.org

theHawk
04-01-2007, 10:52 AM
umm. Hi.

Gaffer
04-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Gee another Bush hater.

Ali As's
04-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. What the hell is hawkeye doing posting and calling this a news item! Now THIS is a news item!!!
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20070330_what_we_call_the_news/

You can't spell conversative if you're a conservative. What a pair a ducks?

04-02-2007, 04:33 PM
The new strategy was only started a couple months ago. How can you say its failing beause of a 6 month period when it hasnt been engaged that long?

grunt
04-02-2007, 04:34 PM
The new strategy was only started a couple months ago. How can you say its failing beause of a 6 month period when it hasnt been engaged that long?

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about?

I'm just guessing here.

Ali As's
04-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Breaking news.... Bush to get O'Reilley to replace ailing Snow.....

http://scoop.epluribusmedia.org/story/2007/4/1/155256/6541

Sun Apr 01, 2007 at 03:52:56 PM EST

Tony Snow's recently diagnosed recurrence of cancer could not have come at a worse time for the Bush White House. Any president always has a need for a spokesperson that can present his vision and keep a disorderly flock of reporters in line. But current events are weighing on this administration with domestic scandals at the Department of Justice, a new and hostile Congress, foreign affairs heating up over Iran's arrest of British soldiers, and, of course, the long-running and unpopular war in Iraq.
If there were ever a time that a president depended on an agile and articulate spokesman, it is now. And that is why the White House, looking to the bench that produced its previous stars, introduced the press gathered in the briefing room today to his new press secretary, Bill O'Reilly.Let's pray for Tony so Bill can return to the factor!

stephanie
04-03-2007, 12:56 AM
:cool:

:trolls:

Ali As's
04-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Why what do you trolls eat? Doggie doo doo?

Abbey Marie
04-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Oh, lord. I'm thinking middle school.

Gaffer
04-03-2007, 05:33 PM

I think your right.

Ali As's
04-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Getting lonely for your classmates? You mean to say that you people grajiated Kindygarden? Wow was your mother ever amazed!

Im thinking Retardo High, a course in living under bridges and spanking monkeys. You guys got straight A's and graduated into volunteered slavery.:trolls: :poop: :ali:

See youall tomorrow for some more fun stuff. Same bat time same Batty site.

Kathianne
04-03-2007, 05:51 PM
I think your right.

Nope, middle schoolers have more sense than I'm seeing from Ali.

Ali As's
05-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Obviously you people can't handle the truth.

Well then turn cents to pounds old bean. Does PHD sound below middle school enough? Are you pathetic examples of what it is to be anti-abortion? Geeze- the state should be pre-screening you idiots before entry into the real world. We could use your stem cells- they haven't become retarded like yours have over the last 15 years of your full life, children.

here's some more truth you can't handle-

Fascist America, in 10 easy steps

From Hitler to Pinochet and beyond, history shows there are certain steps that any would-be dictator must take to destroy constitutional freedoms. And, argues Naomi Wolf, George Bush and his administration seem to be taking them all

Tuesday April 24, 2007
The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html

Because Americans like me were born in freedom, we have a hard time even considering that it is possible for us to become as unfree - domestically - as many other nations. Because we no longer learn much about our rights or our system of government - the task of being aware of the constitution has been outsourced from citizens' ownership to being the domain of professionals such as lawyers and professors - we scarcely recognise the checks and balances that the founders put in place, even as they are being systematically dismantled. Because we don't learn much about European history, the setting up of a department of "homeland" security - remember who else was keen on the word "homeland" - didn't raise the alarm bells it might have.

It is my argument that, beneath our very noses, George Bush and his administration are using time-tested tactics to close down an open society. It is time for us to be willing to think the unthinkable - as the author and political journalist Joe Conason, has put it, that it can happen here. And that we are further along than we realise.

Conason eloquently warned of the danger of American authoritarianism. I am arguing that we need also to look at the lessons of European and other kinds of fascism to understand the potential seriousness of the events we see unfolding in the US.

:dance:

Oh, and even if it stands for Post Hole Digger, it would be still a lot further along than the limited intelligence you rightwads exhibit. Are you rightwads suffering from a mental illness?

Some common traits of the neo conned I have observed from Cheap Labour Conservatives- 3 of the personality traits of a sociopath:

--an obsession with causing others misery and death;
--an extreme lack or even absence of empathy for others;
--the derivation of a perverse psychological pleasure from his/her actions.

Here's a site that defines your problems-
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/05/psychiatrists-and-psychologists.html

:poke::lol:

Later!!!! see ya again.:clap:

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 01:07 PM

At best. :laugh2:

shattered
05-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Obviously you people can't handle the truth.

Well then turn cents to pounds old bean. Does PHD sound below middle school enough? Are you pathetic examples of what it is to be anti-abortion? Geeze- the state should be pre-screening you idiots before entry into the real world. We could use your stem cells- they haven't become retarded like yours have over the last 15 years of your full life, children.

here's some more truth you can't handle-

:dance:

Oh, and even if it stands for Post Hole Digger, it would be still a lot further along than the limited intelligence you rightwads exhibit. Are you rightwads suffering from a mental illness?

Some common traits of the neo conned I have observed from Cheap Labour Conservatives- 3 of the personality traits of a sociopath:

--an obsession with causing others misery and death;
--an extreme lack or even absence of empathy for others;
--the derivation of a perverse psychological pleasure from his/her actions.

Here's a site that defines your problems-
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/05/psychiatrists-and-psychologists.html

:poke::lol:

Later!!!! see ya again.:clap:

That blasting with both barrels tactic's been tried, tried, and tried again.. So much for originality of new posters.. :slap:

Idiot.

Ali As's
05-26-2007, 04:44 PM
See what I mean? You can't handle the truth. Go back to your grade school and learn how to read text before answering.

The reason you have to dial 1 is because if you dialled 0 then they would put you on the assholes line, where they don't care what you speak because it all comes out as bullshit anyway.:laugh2: here's 1 for ya flybrain:finger3:

:clap::clap::clap:

shattered
05-26-2007, 04:47 PM
See what I mean? You can't handle the truth. Go back to your grade school and learn how to read text before answering.

The reason you have to dial 1 is because if you dialled 0 then they would put you on the assholes line, where they don't care what you speak because it all comes out as bullshit anyway.:laugh2: here's 1 for ya flybrain:finger3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/rsr.gif

Gaffer
05-26-2007, 05:02 PM

what part of the middle east are you from?

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Breaking news.... Bush to get O'Reilley to replace ailing Snow.....

http://scoop.epluribusmedia.org/story/2007/4/1/155256/6541

Let's pray for Tony so Bill can return to the factor!

Stay on topic here.