PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Officials Outraged at U.N. Over Hamas Letter to Obama

5stringJeff
02-21-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't know what's more incredible: that Hamas would try to sneak a letter to Obama, or that John Kerry grew a pair of balls in the last four years!

----------------
U.S. Officials Outraged at U.N. Over Hamas Letter to Obama

U.S. officials are furious with the United Nations for its role in Hamas' attempt to enlist U.S. Sen John Kerry to transfer a letter from the Palestinian militant group to President Obama during Kerry's trip to the Middle East, an official source told FOX News.

The incident also has raised security concerns over how much Hamas knew about Kerry's travel plans.

Kerry turned the letter over to the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem on Friday, saying he was unaware that it was from Hamas until hearing about the letter in media reports, including on the BBC. He told FOX News on Saturday that he will not be visiting Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal during his trip to Syria on Saturday. He is scheduled to meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/21/hamas-face-political-fallout-letter-obama/

theHawk
02-22-2009, 01:40 AM
So the under the table dealing has already began. But as soon as the media finds out, "OOPS, I had no idea this was from Hamas!!"

We should give Kerry the benefit of the doubt though, its not like he has a history of appeasing the enemy. Wait a minute....

PostmodernProphet
02-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Kerry turned the letter over to the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem on Friday, saying he was unaware that it was from Hamas until hearing about the letter in media reports, including on the BBC.

????....so let me see if I understand this......Kerry had a letter to Obama that somebody gave him....but he didn't know who it was from until he read about it in the paper?......did he think it was just some random stranger who stuck an envelope in his hand and said, "Here! Give this to your leader!"?.....and he was going to do it?......are we supposed to believe that some newspaper reporter was able to figure out what was going on, but Kerry's staff wasn't?......

Kathianne
02-22-2009, 08:57 AM
I don't know what's more incredible: that Hamas would try to sneak a letter to Obama, or that John Kerry grew a pair of balls in the last four years!

----------------
U.S. Officials Outraged at U.N. Over Hamas Letter to Obama

U.S. officials are furious with the United Nations for its role in Hamas' attempt to enlist U.S. Sen John Kerry to transfer a letter from the Palestinian militant group to President Obama during Kerry's trip to the Middle East, an official source told FOX News.

The incident also has raised security concerns over how much Hamas knew about Kerry's travel plans.

Kerry turned the letter over to the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem on Friday, saying he was unaware that it was from Hamas until hearing about the letter in media reports, including on the BBC. He told FOX News on Saturday that he will not be visiting Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal during his trip to Syria on Saturday. He is scheduled to meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/21/hamas-face-political-fallout-letter-obama/

Jeff, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it was the press that told him the letter was from Hamas and that the UN gave it to him, (Hamas person couldn't help bragging.) Kerry really had no choice, as the possibility that would get outed would be too great.

Kathianne
02-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Jeff, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it was the press that told him the letter was from Hamas and that the UN gave it to him, (Hamas person couldn't help bragging.) Kerry really had no choice, as the possibility that would get outed would be too great.

I just realized Hawk went on this first.

Silver
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Whats so very telling is that Hamas assumed they could trust John Kerry to do their bidding.....I wonder why Kerry didn't just sneak the letter into the Oval Office for his messiah as Hamas leaders wanted....did he suddenly grow a set of balls....???

trobinett
02-21-2010, 03:04 PM
????....so let me see if I understand this......Kerry had a letter to Obama that somebody gave him....but he didn't know who it was from until he read about it in the paper?......did he think it was just some random stranger who stuck an envelope in his hand and said, "Here! Give this to your leader!"?.....and he was going to do it?......are we supposed to believe that some newspaper reporter was able to figure out what was going on, but Kerry's staff wasn't?......

Well yea................:poke:

Gaffer
02-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Whats so very telling is that Hamas assumed they could trust John Kerry to do their bidding.....I wonder why Kerry didn't just sneak the letter into the Oval Office for his messiah as Hamas leaders wanted....did he suddenly grow a set of balls....???

He was outed, he knew and covered his ass like he always does. He's still ball less.