PDA

View Full Version : Bearack

Sitarro
02-24-2009, 05:21 PM
My brother e-mailed this to me..... I love the photograph.

Disturbing wildlife trend........

The photo below captures a disturbing trend beginning to affect wildlife in the U.S.

Animals formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed "Bearack."

jimnyc
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
You posted a picture of a black bear. You are a racist and now Al Sharpton is going to boycott you! :laugh2:

Sitarro
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
You posted a picture of a black bear. You are a racist and now Al Sharpton is going to boycott you! :laugh2:

Oh shit, I never really noticed the color of the bear, I just thought the idea of him sitting at a table waiting to be served was funny. Please, any PC police out there, I'm not racist!!!!! I don't judge on skin color, I judge on character.:thumb:

Kathianne
02-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh shit, I never really noticed the color of the bear, I just thought the idea of him sitting at a table waiting to be served was funny. Please, any PC police out there, I'm not racist!!!!! I don't judge on skin color, I judge on character.:thumb:

too late! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-24-2009, 09:30 PM
:laugh2:

My brother e-mailed this to me..... I love the photograph.

Disturbing wildlife trend........

The photo below captures a disturbing trend beginning to affect wildlife in the U.S.

Animals formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed "Bearack."

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM

ive got him on the phone, he wants to talk to you

:lol:

Yurt
02-24-2009, 10:01 PM
nice, very funny

Sitarro
02-24-2009, 10:32 PM

Hey wait a second, he just has black, straight hair........ nothing in common with Al Sharpton.

Psychoblues
02-25-2009, 01:36 AM
You're a sick person, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP,,,The Party Of Fear And Loathing,,,sad,,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-25-2009, 01:51 AM
You're a sick person, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

If someone that calls himself sycho calls you a sick person, does that mean you are actually quite well? Mississippi, Schlitz and mud track racing sucks. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-25-2009, 01:59 AM
No,,,,,really,,,,zero,,,,,,,,,

You are really a very sick person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
02-25-2009, 02:15 AM
No,,,,,really,,,,zero,,,,,,,,,

You are really a very sick person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Whatever, Mississippi, Schlitz and mud track racing still sucks. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-25-2009, 02:20 AM
You're sick, but I just love your silliness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever, Mississippi, Schlitz and mud track racing still sucks. :laugh2:

Psychoblues

MtnBiker
03-10-2009, 04:57 PM
14. k